It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Cops Fire rubber bullets and unleash dog on women and children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

This is just reckless and stupid. I tend to always side with the police and cannot thank them enough for their service but things are just getting way out of hand. Why would they be shooting when children are present and even worse letting lose of the K9. The police offered to buy the footage as well...*sigh*

www.youtube.com...#!
edit on 7/22/2012 by BLKMJK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
you might want to fix that youtube link, i saw this earlier, and it seems the police were trying to buy peoples cellphone video footage from them. dirty, dirty cops

this is just another reason to hate cops

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The video works fine.
SF

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

This is repulsive.
The behavior of these cops is beyond reprehensible.

Situations like this are the very reason that citizens should be able to record videos of the police.

I would bet green money that city and county police departments screen applicants using different psychological inventories like the MMPI or Hare's checklist to screen for sociopaths and psychopaths in order to hire them.

I really don't understand how anyone with a shred of humanity can stoop to this.
The video was hard to watch.
The reason that it won't embed is because it requires age verification and an account to watch it.

I don't really believe in Hell, unless it is right here on Earth, but if it exists then there is a special place for fools like these officers.
edit on 22/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread exists here. 4 page discussion

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I cringed when I saw the dog attacking the mother holding a child. This is just beyond comprehension and there is no possible way anyone can justify the actions taken by the police. There HAS to be a reformation within law enforcement. Day in and day out these atrocities are played out and I am sick to my stomach over the redundant disgusting actions of the police. I know that the majority of police are just trying to do their jobs but the scale appears to be tipping in favor of these "above the law" piles of dung. ENOUGH!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Thank you, I did not see that, my apologies all.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

playing jr. mod?

Oh no... I see... don't want anybody muscling in on your thread.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
My heart is racing and I feel horrible after watching this video.

These people will be forever changed by the actions these police took today. I am embarassed to see terrorists acting that way with the cover of being called a cop. This is horrific!!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
just be cause you wear the uniform
does not make you a officer...
remember this friends*

~may all souls be free~

top topics

join