It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I get sleep paralysis and see people in my room

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I heard clear as day "HE SAID NO!" and it instantly stopped.

This was your guide telling the others, to stop.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

but she didn't want to talk about it.

I have been in dangerous situations, I don't frighten easy at all.

This was the only time I ever experienced true Terror, absolute, flop sweat iducing terror, I feel for your friend.

Its my belief these episodes are either Psychological in nature or spiritual, and not "ET".

I come to those two because of the prayer, either my beliefs where so strong that it broke through the terror, OR i was being protected...

Personally I go with the 2nd.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
As I tell everyone with this issue...
Wiggle your toes as wiggling your toes tells yourself that you have movement, not to mention it rushes blood all throughout the body...
You will be snapped out of any sleep paralysis in no time...

Then you can tell whatever it is 'controlling' you to Fark off

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Well.. as I said. I have sleep paralysis regularly and so I know the fear, but I've had it so many times now that I don't get frightened anymore. I think when people tie it to folklore that is when people die from it (like in the Philippines where it's common and believed to be ghosts). But yeah when I first started getting it it was damn scary.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I don't know how you do it, the first time was enough for me to never want to deal with that again. I stopped messing with binaural beats complete after that.

ive always kinda thought if the prayer thing worked maybe I should of gone with it a little longer to see what happens.. But I doubt thats good to be testing that out.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Thanks for the info, and by the way I loved your article about all the race bs on this website. I agree 100 percent. I was about to post on the Colorado shooting threads and point out they forgot to mention it was a white guy and make implications about what that means about white people, haha

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Will you please message me telling me how you know this stuff, and any other information that you didn't want to disclose publicly? I can't figure out how to message you.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I have also had sleep paralysis episodes in which I've awoken to what appeared to be a person's face right next to mine. It was terrifying honestly.

Also, everytime I experience sleep paralysis it's accompanied by a feeling of "being watched" or "not being alone." The last time I experienced it I (thought) I saw a man standing to the right of me with a video camera, recording me, when I began to just "fall" through my bed and yeah... it was absolutely horrifying.

Sleep paralysis is a nightmare. I'd like the post I made awhile back regarding a few of my issues but I'm on my phone. Sorry dude!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
My girlfriend used to get this all the time when we lived at my fathers house. She didn't experience the paralysis part though, she was able to move. Since we've moved she only had one dream happen here. I find it quite interesting. My parents home was a hot bed of paranormal activity.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lldd182

what that means about white people, haha

I was going to do a satire post about we need to do something about all these Caucasian Terrorist, reference all the serial killers, uni bomber, Kansas city etc...

But thought better of it as the timing didn't seem right with this event.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

jesus christ I've never had sleep paralysis (that I can remember), it sounds scary as hell, more and more people are reporting it too. I hope I don't have to experience it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I've never had sleep paralysis either. I'm more worried about doing things in my sleep than I am about not doing something. My brothers sleep walk but I believe I only talk in my sleep. It sounds like it would be alarming to be awake and not be able to move your body. I even move my body in my sleep because I remember my body motion woke me up on a few occasions. I was not sleep walking.

As far as using messages, click on TOOLS+ and then click on "messages".

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lldd182

Glad I wasn't the only to notice that

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lldd182

I had a few friends who were going through the same thing that all of you on this post mentioned with respect to paralysis and dark figures at the end of your bed, or this evil woman's face that looks like a witch.

Now, I'm going to tell you exactly what you need to do in order to have this stop, and for it not bother you anymore. But there's going to be some people who whine and complain about my solution as it being ridiculous, and if that happens to be you, then I wish you well and hope you find your own solution.

As I've said before I've helped few people with this, and the solution is very simple. What you're dealing with is demonic forces, why you ask? Because at one point in your life you've given them permission to enter in, through Ouija board, occultic practices or a host of other means.

Just like one person has already mentioned on this subject, that when he prayed, and I'm assuming he was praying to Jesus, that the images, the paralysis, dark man fled immediately.

Picture the spirit world very similar to the legal world. At some point in time you gave the demonic forces a legal right to do what they're doing. But you can always taken away by asking Jesus to protect you, and for the demons to leave, and they will.

One caveat, if they know or sense that you're about to mention the name Jesus, it's quite possible that you may get choked to prevent from saying anything.. You must fight through that if it happens.

The next thing you need to do once you're able to pray and get relief is to analyze your life and try to find out where you're giving the Demons permission to do what they're doing, otherwise it's going to happen again.

I truly hope this helps everyone, because I can only imagine the terror of such an encounter.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Yep, the vibration was the clearest thing in the experience, and me saying "no no no" over again, when I prayed, I heard clear as day "HE SAID NO!" and it instantly stopped.

There are actually rules these entities must follow when interacting with us, and one of them is respecting your free will. They usually resort to deception and trickery to gain your permission for certain things and most of the time you will not be aware they are doing it.

A lot of people believe that by praying to certain entities will make dark spirits go away. Telling them to go away by yourself is just as effective.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Happens to me all the time, you're still in a sleep state and hallucinating. I know, i know, that's too simple of an answer for ATS.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I had it few times. I could get out of my body, hearing loud noises in my ears just before that (like a hard wind blowing in your ears). If you concentrate on it (laying on your back works best) I can do it almost on command. But I hardly anymore in the mood for doing it lately. You can just move above your body, if you want to go left you go left and so on.

And somethimes when ''paralazyed'' (not out of body) I could feel something like a knee with great force in my ribs or other places

Did see something once when out of my body, and like you I moved my hands on his throat, trying to kill it or something. Havent seen it after that, maybe it worked?
edit on 23-7-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lldd182

I've had sleep paralysis for years, seeing things can be part of that, although for me it's usually just a great fear of something intangible.

I quite often see things without the sleep paralysis, they're called hypnogogic hallucinations. When I see these things I am not paralysed and I sometimes reach out to touch them in confusion.
I don't usually feel any fear seeing these things it's just irritating because it doesn't make sense and they've disturbed my sleep. I will see faces etc on the walls or objects and once I saw my partner's face take on a kind of demonic appearence which was scary but it never lasts that long, I just either go back to sleep or wake up.

For a period of months though I kept on seeing a group of women on the ceiling of the bedroom, I was irritated at the time, this hallucination seemed to last longer than the usual ones. A friend of mine suggested that maybe they wanted to communicate something, which I considered and then they seemed to stop appearing. I never conciously asked them anything. This is where the plain sleep paralysis explanation of things crosses over into astral and psychic phenomena for me. It's hard to explain but I'm aware when I've had 'ordinary' paralysis or hallucinations, or whether it was something more 'real'. It's like I'm aware of many different levels of 'real'. I've had abduction type experiences too and all these things seem to be linked.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
There are many really interesting experiences here on this page. Many of these people that have hypnogogic experiences see spiders or lobster type creatures!

www.wisegeek.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lldd182
reply to post by benrl

Yes, I forgot about that noise. When I thought I was being sucked into my bed, I could hear a pretty loud buzzing/vibrating noise pulsating, and that's what woke me up in the first place.

What you are experiencing if the onset and symptoms of an OBE. Buzzing/vibrating is a classic sign.

Many very good threads as to the symptoms of OBE's and/or astral projection are here on ATS, so your not alone.

Here is a recent thread of mine where I had something very similar occur. Also read my personal experience from my first OBE years ago, in my signature line.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace,

RT
edit on 23-7-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join