It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nothing is real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

edit on 22-7-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
ur mom isnt real

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
yes, thank you. I know that already. Sheesh. Should have realized anything heartfelt or real is out of place here.
LOL. Just look at the ad on your right: I used to care.
I did too.; Wonder if you did. Thanks so much for your information anyway. Needed someone to affirm that.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Unreal Tournament is real!

For reals!!

I'm not real however...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

have you recently partaken in any... mind altering substances...

I had a friend have a Psychotic break after an incident involving a legal substance, insisted all reality was fake for a long while after.

Probably still suspects it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

LOl Move along. Nothing to see here. Too bad they don't let you erase a bad idea, or even a nonexistent one, as none of us are real, evidently. so sorry to take up the space.......didn't someone say NASA said it smelled like Steak.. read that yesterday. Guess I should stop reading.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I see what you did there?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

For reals!!

I'm not real however...

i gave years of my life to that game, it was good times. almost failed highschool though lol. ut2k4 all day

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
if it is real, it is erased, or done over, with other characters.....

which makes, nothing real....no codes. I mean what I say. Didn't intend this with my original rant, but it turns out.....nothing said is better and more truthful than something.....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

Originally posted by mainidh

For reals!!

I'm not real however...

i gave years of my life to that game, it was good times. almost failed highschool though lol. ut2k4 all day

I'm surprised I made it through my second semester of college no thanks to ATS. ATS is addicting.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

You have a degree? Exactly my nonexistent point here. use it more wisely.. surely there is something left more real you can use your knowledge and learning for, or.....?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Hey Ben. Have noticed, obviously, your threads. I am interested that the "pat" response to my few, are inquiries as to my sobriety. LOL. When I read your threads, I am interested that you question my sobriety. But, ah, that, is the crux of the problem here, isn't it. No, Ben, I have not engaged in any mind altering substances, though, alas, I wish I had that at my disposal for life might be better......
Save your judgements. I note you are a Chistrian, believing in the Word, "Bible", you should note that even within its own references it warns you against such judgements, and "heresey...." Ben

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I make very few threads here, for that reason. And that amazes me in some way, after reading the import of such as yours, that those of your with that message, would still "pat" response to someone with my perspective, as "put down the crack pipe." Too bad. Don't know what you are missing, dismissing those of us. It is why many of us with thoughts in our head don;t respond, don't speak, don't dare. Because someone will tell us we should stop tripping or put down the crack pipe.
Ahhhhh. So sad. What am I? some sorry, sad competitor to your threads? Life is not a competition. What we are facing is letting go of the whole idea of "survival of the fittest." This is nothing but a subterfuge, for true worth and viability. you are caught up in a game of competing for your survival, when it was guaranteed at the outset, but your competing hijacked that, and no one told you......
Want a hit????

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Funny you post news and a mod removes your post-yet a 12 year old can create blank posts and it lives on for eternity...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Hmmm. this is becoming hilarious. I ERASED my post, as I judged it to lack merit for the point of discussion today. And yet, you interpreted that a mod reviewed my post (WHERE), Did it happen actually? And then, a point that a 12 yr old can create a post and it lives on forever. I think you were making a salient point to my own point, and I will nod to that here. But no mod reviewed my post that I am aware of.

But having said that, I am now going to reinstate my stupi d post, and rant, and that's all it is....and I am a lonely person, who reads here solely looking for a kinship and empathy, which is why this site exists at all and what it takes advantage of.....and all should be aware that this is what we are dealing with here and the best parts of us it utilizes and what the "internet" is about in this context......

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
yep. I said it. Nothing is real. I read a lot. We have all experienced a lot. Haven't we? It's an interesting thing, though, these days. It as if there are only a "few" of us here, competing for "identity" and who experienced what first.....
All these threads hint at it, sometimes just blatantly nail it, but it's always there, lurking, that thing, that you are trying to say isn't you, and is somebody else.....even the "new age" religion type of threads, encouraging you to let go of your ego and beating you over the head with it, because "we are all one," this is the only way to peace, balh blah, blah....

In the sea and scope of that, you watch what happens on the news, etc., and nothing begins to seem real. Get what I am saying. Nothing is real, and anything is not. Or something like that. And then, out of the blue, there's this thread about a seal being broken, and I just simply --
well, there aren't any words to express it really. Because the words have become codes, and even when you are trying to say one thing you are saying something you don't mean....how screwed up is that. It means you can't communicate, after you've realized you can't really do anything else, either, you just woke up to that today, and realized you are living in a place where nothing is sacred, there is no living....there is only CONTROL. Or a few days ago, or a few spins of the circle ago, where we are recycling, regurgitating, the same plethora of incidents and violence, problems and justifications all over again, and you are but a cog in the wheel, wondering if anyone sees the wheel, or knows, and then...
Is it possible that, holy crap, we aren't just one, there's actually TWO of us here. And damn, whether you are first or second, you are totally screwing me...LOL. And it's all about CONTROL.

I'm laughing, because there isn't any other option....
Call me crazy, or just don't call......
The control has gotten more sophisticated, no doubt about it. It's all about Plausible Deniability these days. As if there was a time when it wasn't . Control, while no one is seen laying a finger on you. Isn't that the nth degree of plausible deniability?
But in the midst of everything I see, I search for meaning, for truth, for genuine responses and actions, and wonder, does anyone share this void, vaccum, of what IS, and suffer the pain of searching, as I do.......
Subjective reality, post modernism, and technology, a "world we can control," has brought us here. and where are we and who are us, having asked that question.

There is too much blood, too much pain, too much feeding on the ills whilst pretending to make us "well."

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
And here is what I orignially posted as a rant......

with your comments "afore....."

and we are in an age of recycling......does anyone here understand truly what that means?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Neither is yours.....HA HA. Degenerating to insults about mothers, that's exactly what I am talking about. Thanks for backing my stupid thread. LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I asked because I have a personal experience with it, again my friend had a break from reallity that caused him to start looking into Esoteric thinking and alternate explanations to the universe...

I also believe it is the reason the bible warns agains't " Pharmacia" the searching for spirits by using drugs.

It is my belief my friend glanced the spiritual realm, something he shouldn't have seen and it broke him.

You do however seem to be sensitive on the matter, removing your post at the slightest criticism.

State what you think man, and stand by it, otherwise don't bother posting.

BTW, Ill stand by any of my post, I wont delete them because some critic upset me, I believe certain things should be legal, I believe in Christ, and I believe the two beliefs are not contradictory.
edit on 22-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Physics, anyone? Some string theory, perhaps???

<<   2 >>

join