It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 London Olympics – Why Would The Illuminati Be Leaving Evidence That There Will Be A False Fla

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by visualmiscreant

There are those who think it won't be that obvious; I am among them...

Its my view in the post theist society we are becoming that it will be that obvious, no one will care anymore...

"Oh you mean I can never lose my wallet or have to carry any other ID around? Great sign me up"

Type mentality.

It will be brought on with currency reforms, watch the LIBOR scandal as it unfolds, people will cry for reforms...

Digital currency etc...

I see your point. Back when I was chasing pigs on my Daddy's farm, I would have never thought the world would have changed so much in my lifetime.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

Thanks for the re-post. I missed this in the earlier thread.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If we're believing this symbolism they believe in, then the act of hiding it in plain sight is precisely what the symbolizing is about. It's almost like a role playing game, or a chessboard.

The antidote might be a simple as we stop believing they are capable, because they are saying hey thanks so much for believing in us, we need all the believers we can get. Tricked ya. Every thread, comment helps feed the desired effect needed, which is mass belief.

If its Satan, Satan always wants recognition, it gives him more power. He's also a liar, manipulator and an illusionist, don't be fooled thinking I caught you and you didn't fool me!
edit on 22-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helper39
Cliffnotes:
.It does not benefit the Illuminati to leave all sorts of evidence that implicates them in these false flag terrorist attacks
.If Satan wanted to keep the Illuminati a secret, he would be able to
.If you were going to do something as politically incorrect and controversial as a false flag terrorist attack, you would want to keep the fact that you were responsible for it a secret
.Providing all of this evidence through symbolism and in Hollywood TV shows and movies that you were responsible for 9/11 would be akin to a murderer writing his name, address and phone number at the scene of the crime.
.Why do these celebrities have so much Satanic and Illuminati symbolism in all of their videos? The Bible states that the New World Order will be one of false religious righteousness, not overt Satanism
.The Illuminati left a bunch of evidence behind which provides evidence that they were responsible for 9/11. With the Olympics games, they are once again leaving a lot of evidence.Why haven't they learned their lesson? Especially considering everyone on the internet has heard about the Illuminati now
.The Illuminati is the Dajjal (antichrist force) of Islamic prophecy. The Dajjal was depicted as having one eye. The Illuminati's symbol is the all-seeing eye.
.Islamic prophecy states that the Dajjal will be defeated by the Islamic Jesus.
.The Islamic Jesus is the counterfeit Christ or "antichrist" of Christianity.
Satan will counterfeit the return of Jesus (Isaiah 14:14, 2 Corinthians 11:4, 2 Corinthians 11:14)
.Therefore, the Illuminati is a scapegoat organization which will be sacrificed when the counterfeit Christ (Satan) arrives

Lets stop for a minute and see if this really adds up. If the Rockefellers and their Illuminati friends were planning on another false flag terrorist attack, why would they release evidence that could be used to implicate them as the masterminds of said terrorist attack? Obviously, if you were going to do something so loathsome as a false flag terrorist attack, you would not want anyone to know that you were responsible. Would the Illuminati really make the same mistake that they made with 9/11 and the PNAC documents. Those PNAC documents were later used by the conspiracy community to correctly identify the real perpetrators of the horrible attacks. This document was released in 2010, surely the Illuminati would have learned their lesson. Especially considering the internet has been loaded with Illuminati and 9/11 conspiracy theories since 2005. The last thing that the Illuminati would want is to bring more attention to themselves. So, why would the Illuminati release information that would help implicate them? The reason is because the Illuminati is a scapegoat organization which will be sacrificed when the counterfeit Jesus lands on earth with his Nordic alien friends who will be posing as angels. The counterfeit Christ will arrive before the real Christ arrives. Remember, the Illuminati is the Dajjal of the Islamic religion. Islamic prophecy demands that the Dajjal is defeated. Islamic prophecy states that Christ (which is the counterfeit Christ of Christianity) will defeat the “one-eyed” Dajjal, which is the Illuminati.

Losing hope of entering these holy places, Dajjal will turn towards Syria (this implies that the Illuminati will destroy Damascus, Isaiah 17 prophecy). Imaam Mahdi will already have arranged a Muslim army and will be on the verge of leading the Muslims in morning prayer when Prophet Jesus will descend and Kill the Dajjal. (Usamah / Ibne Majah)

The main reason they can put the info out there is that people are so brainwashed they dont go and find out the facts for themselves take adam and eve believers, the plagarist and dark arts geezer Nostradmus whose works were written in archaic french, latin and greek making it impossible to translate into english and are all based on prophecies from the bible, alien believers who wont read about Tesla and freemasons who dont think there organisation is associated with worshiping the anti christ even though one of their own has seen the document linking freemasonary with the rosicrucians and written a book about it.

The illuminati or scum for short have to tell us a sacrifice is going to happen although we do not have to understand it in order for it to work.

Satan is another word for Saturn and all religions are based on astrology there was no jesus or moses or adam and eve they are all fables made up in order to divide and control population go and read books written by historians before you just believe whats put in front of you.

The rockerfellas and friends are collegia (above the law) we are corporati (condemned men) and there really are no aliens the ufos are based on Tesla's anti-gravity machine check out Occult Ether Physics

edit on 22-7-2012 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2012 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

I see why they would do it. Because too many people are to stupid to pick it up . Why would they care anyway, its not like anyone would stand up to them and hold them accounable anyway.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Why would the illuminati, TPTB hide things in plain sight, or give clues to possible false flags?

Well besides what some have already said, like brain washing, subconscious controlling, believes in the power of symbols...etc...

I think they also do it to create confusion in the mind so that it becomes incomprehensible to understand the motive in the first place. If it doesn't make sense then you must acquit. It's the old southpark "Wookie defense"!

edit on 23-7-2012 by iwan2ski because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Another reason why they may be planting all these symbols and clues that a group like the illuminati are planning a false flag attack, is so that when something finally goes down, we have now been programmed to start looking and chasing shadows of sinister group that no one really knows who officially belongs in.

I mean, sure many of us believe the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers along with some elites around the world make up this "illuminati", but who can pull a record from a meeting with their names on it?

It's a group that exist, but doesn't at the same time. Just like the way Black Operations work...if you are caught, they will deny all knowledge of you and say you acted alone, eventhough everyone deep down knows the government was involed. Without official acknowledgment of association, they can't be held liable. In the end, their agenda was still achived and that's all that matters!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
to answer your question.
They do not care what evidence they leave behind, you cited evidence of previous false flags that conspiracy theorists have put together, what has come of that proof?

as correct as some conspiracy theorists are, they are easily pushed aside by lumping them in with the crazier theories like the no plane theory, unfortunately no matter how much proof is left behind, people are so scared to see the truth that they hide behind the veil of denial refusing to see the evil before their eyes and instead turn the channel to see who has won Idol or who is doing who in the local gossip mag.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Live CTV olympic coverage in Canada is featuring terrorism and if it means anything, the athletes features have pentagram symbols

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I am surprised that this thread doesn't contain all the motives - another thread points out a missing thing quite nicely.

The thing is, from their point of view, they have formed contracts with us (or duped us into forming contracts with them, without full disclosure, which SHOULD invalidate the contracts - however, they act as if it doesn't), like the whole "person/strawman" thing proves.

So they are sort of 'asking for our permission' (nothing can happen without our consent, really, but we have all too willingly given it by signing all those 'registrations', 'applications' and 'submissions' without questioning them) for it all.

When it goes down, and people get angry, they can point to the "evidence" and say: "Look, we GAVE YOU A NOTICE, and you were SILENT. That means you CONSENTED to what was to transpire, and thus we have no liability!"

And of course this IS how it works in the law (and legal system) - silence is a positive acceptance. To be silent, is to say "yes" or "I accept your offer/notice to be true".

That's their way of washing their hands - if people (we) were more alert, we would notice their notice, and put a stop to it, and tell them they can't do this! But since we are mentally lazy, brainwashed, uncaring half-animals, they can basically do whatever they want and we will gladly consent, without ever understanding what we have just done.

It's like a lazy mother watching TV, and then the daughter comes and asks if it's ok to go to a party - and the mom barely hears the request, and just grumbles something - after all, the daytime soaps are so interesting. Then the daughter asks if she can take a hundred bucks from her purse, and she just says "yeah yeah, just let me watch" or something - without really noticing what she's REALLY asking.

A short while later, the door slams shut, and when the soap ends, the lazy mother gets up from the chair and wonders if the door slammed awhile ago, and where the daughter might be. Of course, when the daughter gets home, the mother will lecture her like there's no tomorrow -- but the daughter insists the mother GAVE HER PERMISSION! The mother will of course be enraged and deny it.. but the fact is - she was too lazy to pay attention to know what she was doing - a bad excuse, but she really did give her the permission. The daughter would then be innocent, although she knew full well that a hundred bucks would be excessive, and that if she closed the TV and asked her straight, so that the lazy mother can actually fully comprehend what she's asking, she would have said no. But TECHNICALLY, she didn't do anything wrong.

We are that lazy mother, and TPTB is the daughter. They are simply exploiting our stupidity and laziness, and we are doing nothing to stop them. It's a bit too late to scream when we have given them all the power, money and permission to do whatever they want (and we truly have - but it's hard to know until you start researching "strawman" / "person", and the difference between 'lawful' and legal', which is bigger than most people could ever suspect).

edit on 31-7-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I found this to be pretty interesting.

[yvid]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join