It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vampire related topic...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Its funny how when somebody turns up asking for proof or something that can be researched people get all defensive come out with excusses and stop posting

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Har thats the trouble with subjects like this proof is rare and facts are far but the truth is supposedly out there

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkFollower
Har thats the trouble with subjects like this proof is rare and facts are far but the truth is supposedly out there

Yeah guess it`s to much to expect in the world of the net that the kinds of people who write on these subjects don`t come on these free sites and post.Guess thats cos they get paid more to write books than genuienly inform people of there excistance.As for 100% proof no thats not possible but somebody posting something than an be reasearched and not from a Buffy series

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by scionofbalance
...being a vampire is only annoying when you forget to feed and end up with a migrane and almost complete stifness of the body , it affected my day to day life becuase it yelds the advantages of increased healing increased sight increased hearing and others . and feeding can be done in a verity of ways each yeilding a certian amount of life susstaining energy , ive been a vampire my whole life but needed to feed for a year now

I simply cannot imagine, and have never encountered, a vampire that has "forgotten" to feed, regardless of what method they use to extract their nourishment. You consume traditional food because at some point you feel physical hunger and you experience the physiological reaction of a growling stomach, you drink water because at some point your body begins to suffer dehydration and you feel the effects. A vampire that "forgets" to feed would soon be reminded of his or her oversight in a manner that is familiar as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
VAMPIRES ARE NOT REAL... GET OVER IT... it's all a bunch of bull started when a german writer wrote a fictional book about dracula... look up dracula in google... he was a real guy but not a f****** vampire.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You are just not thinking right sir to state right out that vampires dont exist is the same as saying they do exist without reason searching dracula on google is no use because the author used vlad dracul and not any supposed real vampire as his model as i said above the truth is there the proof is not.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
look... im romanian so i know the damn story bout dracula ok... vampires are not real... they are just a bunch of crap used as a good scary story... somthing which hollywood made even bigger so they could make money, just like the werewolfs, godzilla and all that....

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
VAMPIRES ARE NOT REAL... GET OVER IT... it's all a bunch of bull started when a german writer wrote a fictional book about dracula... look up dracula in google... he was a real guy but not a f****** vampire.

Can you prove that they are not real.Proof works both ways just cos you can`t find it on the net.If you can prove they don`t excist post that evidence otherwise it`s just an opinion which isn`t worth a whole lot.The bibles a book.When you die you will no the truth.Crap thats gonna start a whole load of sith.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

look... im romanian so i know the damn story bout dracula ok... vampires are not real... they are just a bunch of crap used as a good scary story... somthing which hollywood made even bigger so they could make money, just like the werewolfs, godzilla and all that....

I know the story of dracula too and the true one of the man who was used for the book he wasnt a vampire and was lightly used as a model until you can truely proof that they dont exist i wont believe you but as weirdo said you cant find it on the internet and i dont know you so i cant take your word of advice.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Define what makes something "real". Then decide whether these modern-day "vampires" meet the requirements of that definition.

But I understand the point you are making. There are too many people these days that call themselves vampires that, due to a mental reinforcement of their fantasy-based beliefs, convince themselves that their well-being and survivability is dependant upon the consumption of blood (although in most cases it is a very small amount that is only symbolic in nature and meant to reinforce their fantasy). When you see people talking about they are physically weak, experience dulled senses, and have a lower healing/regeneration rate when they do not "feed", this is usually a physical/physiological response that they have created in themselves based on their belief in a fantasy that they have mentally reinforced.

And aside from the "traditional" vampires that laud the merits of blood consumption, you also have PSI-vampires, as well as empathic vampires (which are similar in concept to the PSI's).

And from there it really gets amusing when people post on internet forums that they consume blood, and as a result have "powers". This is indicative of a psychosis where the person has lost the ability to discern where roleplaying ends and real life bgins.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Okay here is the problem that I have with this WHOLE thread.

Sure I would like to believe that there are super human vampirical beings roaming this earth, but when you have someone saying they have met vampires and have 'proof' of their existence, sorry guys but that aint good enough for me...

Just by saying that you "Witnessed" somethign take place in their precence, isn't proof, or doesn't confirm anything to any one else that would want the truth to be known.

If you want to be taken seriously, and asked for proof then provide it. At least Jonh Titor attempted as much, and damn wasn't that guy convincing!

I want vision of thes beings, I want to witness with my own eyes. Till then, it is just like dribble. Sounds like some just want to get their points up from posting stuff like this.

Unless the person who started the topic is now a vampire him/herself or dead for letting the secrets out...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
ok- i do beleive in vampires, but i really havent herd of a vamp war- whereabouts did u hear it? ive heard of a war going on between witches (hopefully not true- i would be in trouble lol) but nothing bout vampires.. sounds interesting though- would you be able to feed a few links to the place you got it from? thankyou muchly. would u be able 2 say when uve replyed to this? thankies. x
sakura

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Dear lords.....Ok, first of all, you can not be so ignorant and close minded to think that if a vampire does not follow the myths that were told, then that means that it is not a vampire. Most of the myths were circulated by the Dracula movie that was created, and that movie was based off of Vlad Dracula or whatever the f*** his name was. Also, people fear things that they think are dark or things that they do not understand. When they see something that is different from what they are used to, they do one of two things. They turn it into something evil, or they turn it into a some sort of religious thing. People fear what they don't understand, and they create stories and myths and things about stuff that they can't cope with. And this was way back in the day, so it was even worse. Anyways, I didn't stop speaking because I was asked to give proof. No, I can't give proof, it's the f****** internet. But I have about thirty people in Louisiana who can back my story up, because they were there to witness half of the crap. Hell, I'll give you the name of an exboyfreind of mine who went through the first half of the crap with me. His name is Dustin Andrews, and he lives in Jennings, Louisiana. He has a wife now named Anne, or some crap, and a kid. The best proof I can give you is names of other people who went through the # with me. I won't give you the names of my freinds, but I don't mind giving you Dustin's name, I don't really give a d*mn about him. Anyways. That's about the closest to "proof" your going to get with me. I'm not into exposing vampires or anything like that. I'm not trying to get attention, I'm not tryin to call myself a vampire. All I wanted to do was find people who might be envolved with the situation. and I have done so. That is why I stopped talking. That, and people were being childish and using this topic to poke fun at the subject and myself. I could be just as childish and shoot you down, but I won't stoop to that level.
~Nehmahati Kerosna (Kala)

[edit on 31-10-2004 by Nehmahati]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
But you have to understand Nehmahati, that the internet is full of lies and full of deciet and people willing to say what they can to get their point acrooss, just a simply fact.

Giving me the names of your friends and 'other people' that witnessed whatever it was means nothign to someone living on the other side of the country.

I don't care who the vampires are, all I ask is something to go with. A list of names isn't alot since there is the internet

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
EXACTLY. It's the internet. The kind of proof that people are looking for is photos and stuff. First of all, anyone can make up a good photo that can convince someone. Second of all, While I'm envolved in all of this #, I'm not going to start taking pictures of the vampires that I encounter. And I will give you a couple of reasons why. First of all, half of them I know, I just repect enough to not do so. And the other half have bad tempers. I'm not trying to get myself in more crap than I'm already into. I would have already dropped this whole subject, because I honestly don't give a d*** aout proving myself to anyone, but I'm hard headed, and have a tendacy to argue. I see an arguement, and I can't keep my mouth shut.

~Nehmahati Kerosna (Kala)

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nehmahati
Dear lords.....Ok, first of all, you can not be so ignorant and close minded to think that if a vampire does not follow the myths that were told, then that means that it is not a vampire. Most of the myths were circulated by the Dracula movie that was created, and that movie was based off of Vlad Dracula or whatever the f*** his name was.

NO the History of Vampires and Dracula have been documented via historical documents (not sure of that sounds right
).The movies hit on that and used it as a base for the movies not the other way round.
Since the movies there has been an increase in people believeing they are Vampires.Sexual fantasy`s have always been associated with Vampires along with the role playing that some people have taken to extreme which results in them wearing gothic clothing and change there timetable to be active in the night hanging around graves and crap.
O.K hard evidence is a problem to get as people will debunk on the net but as the net gets around the world it is a powerful tool to expose both truth and fantasy.Without that proof people have to judge the comments you make.To say something is a myth yet you don`t now the persons name ie Dracula or the history behind the myth shows you don`t have alot of knowledge yourself other than what youu have gained from the group of people you hang around with.

You stated your not a Vampire so you must know a few are they happy you discussing this?

What are the origins of these Vampires if the others are a myth? Like l stated before everything has a beginning.You can provied proof by the way you write and the content.
I am a Psychologist and have been involved in criminology and the study of occult and supernatural murder so l will be able to tell if you full of crap

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nehmahati

I understand exactly you are coming from. i have heard of the war, me being myself i love vampires. Have you heard of kindred? ..the war is between lycans/werewolves and vampires.

reply?

x

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I just posted a thread related to this, titled "H.A." You may find it worth taking a look at.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So this is my first post on this thread and all I can say is, Wow...just wow.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by sacerd]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
"The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join