It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vampire related topic...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nehmahati
Well first of all, yes I know a lot....in fact, I'm not stating half of what I know. Which is why I'm not in any danger of telling too much. I haven't said anything that hasn't been said before. As you know, what I say doesn't have specific details about the vampires themselves. I do not give names here, or specific places that they reside. Besides, no matter what I would say, it would not be taken seriously. It's not really a "secret society". They just know that humans as a while couldn't handle the truth ot thier existance. So the fact that people would not take my subject seriously, there is no threat in speaking freely about thier existance, as long as I don't give out personal details.
~Nehmahati Kerosna (Kala)

People don`t take this and other subjects seriously because there is no evidance.If a couple hundred Vampires started going around killing people and they became general knowledge people of course would take them seriously.We didn`t believe the world was round or the excistance of electricity until it was proved

You provide evidance of this as you haven`t stated your are a Vampire but you believe in them from your experiance.Why do you think nobody else would?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
mhmm you sir watch to many vampire movies going around killing things eh ...next the sun will burn them...

Orv

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by scionofbalance
well i know this becuase 1. i Am a vampire and what that girl said is true we are not like the movie stereo types . for me feeding has become something as simple as eating . 2. If anyone knows how to rp across different planes they can go see for themselfs and 3. I am the decendant of a vampire oracle from the olden days before we got almost wiped out by the humans so i have fluent memories of almost all of vampire history down to names how people look and what they said . and i joined becuase i wanted to talk to the person whp started this topic becuase she knows alot already and i want to inquire about how she knows this .

Well, I'm not a vampire or anything...

But I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

--Orv

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hmm. Sometimes I sleep in a coffin (for real). I don't think I am a vampire? If I was to start killing people and drink their blood would I qualify?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Probally not no. Its not the drinking but the need to have more energy that you just cant seem to get the hunger for the blood. And the people of today that have that problem seem to have a way of doing it without murdering hundreds of people everytime they have the lust...

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What do they do then? Buy a six pack from the local slaughterhouse?
I think they should kill...in the glory of the hunt. That would certainly be a little more epic. Look what the vampires of today have been reduced to: they have to buy a how-to book from Hot Topic and drink cow blood. At least Bunnicula maintained a level of mystery.

www.amazon.com...

[edit on 073131p://17u24 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
hottopic eh evil store that is but cows blood nah if they have to result to that i guess they do but otherwise a donor is useally found. Heh thats the thing if vampires do exist they try to keep as normal as possible.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
None of that qualifies a person as a Vampire just a freak
or weird

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The solution is Protein shakes. All the energy and iron of blood, but with half the murder. Ask for it at your local late nite grocery store!

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ugh....Ok, first of all, I'm not concerned about proof, because you can not really prove the existance of vampires online. I don't care if you have a picture or not. That picture can be any crazy person. To really prove it, you would have to physically be there. Second of all, I'm not about to say that vampries burn in sunlight...that's actually a myth. Thirdly, I found what I was looking for, to me, this discussion is finished. Comment and makes jokes if you wish, I really don't care. Or, if you actually have questions, or want to discuss vampires, feel free to U2U me.
And, finally, I did not give personal information about the vampires I spoke of. That name, is my online name.

~Nehmahati Kerosna (kala)

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
blinded by sunlight,lack of energy during the day,stalking the night all reasons of a vampire but none really correct. The only thing that really makes a vampire a vampire is the need for blood and the hunger for it. Wether it be from drawing in energy or drinking of the blood all vampires need is a constant stream of energy that they cant seem to get.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm a simpleton when it comes to vampires and vampire slaying despite the fact as a minister I would theoretically be called apon to anoint water and crosses etc. for there destruction .....here's my question I have seen deformed skeletal remains that could and are thought to have belong to one of Braum Stoker's Damndable creators so to speak but is there factual proof that they exist and if so what evidence has been submitted to prove so ....You know God never said what all kinds of demons walk the pits of hell and somethimes the earth he did however state a close approximation in that winged dragon like man beast like the minyons and lucifer himself so whats the real deal

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
They aren't undead creatures or demons, they are simply a seperate species. They don't die through sunlight, crosses, or holy water.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
We didn`t believe the world was round or the excistance of electricity until it was proved

Not true.

A round earth appears at least as early as the sixth century BC with Pythagoras, who was followed by Aristotle, Euclid, and Aristarchus, among others in observing that the earth was a sphere. Although there were a few dissenters--Leukippos and Demokritos for example--by the time of Eratosthenes (3 c. BC), followed by Crates(2 c. BC), Strabo (3 c. BC), and Ptolemy (first c. AD), the sphericity of the earth was accepted by all educated Greeks and Romans.

Nor did this situation change with the advent of Christianity. A few--at least two and at most five--early Christian fathers denied the sphericity of earth by mistakenly taking passages such as Ps. 104:2-3 as geographical rather than metaphorical statements. On the other side tens of thousands of Christian theologians, poets, artists, and scientists took the spherical view throughout the early, medieval, and modern church. The point is that no educated person believed otherwise.

Historians of science have been proving this point for at least 70 years (most recently Edward Grant, David Lindberg, Daniel Woodward, and Robert S. Westman), without making notable headway against the error. Schoolchildren in the US, Europe, and Japan are for the most part being taught the same old nonsense. How and why did this nonsense emerge?

We have known the world was round since at least when man took to the seas, but likely earlier. The curvature of the Earth allowed for sailors to see artifacts on the horizon from top down (ie sails first then hull, mountaintop first then land) while approaching them. This behaviour in addition to observing the moon made a conclusion pretty simple.

Almost no one post-caveman ever thought the Earth was flat. (The above webpage is just one of many.)

Zip

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orv

Originally posted by scionofbalance
well i know this becuase 1. i Am a vampire and what that girl said is true we are not like the movie stereo types . for me feeding has become something as simple as eating . 2. If anyone knows how to rp across different planes they can go see for themselfs and 3. I am the decendant of a vampire oracle from the olden days before we got almost wiped out by the humans so i have fluent memories of almost all of vampire history down to names how people look and what they said . and i joined becuase i wanted to talk to the person whp started this topic becuase she knows alot already and i want to inquire about how she knows this .

--Orv

Orv, you are my hero. Here's a Way Above Top Secret vote for ya.

Zip

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have been lurking these boards for months. I came across this thread a few days ago and decided to sign up. Everything the creator of the thread has posted ties into my beliefs (I say "beliefs" only because I do not have total proof of vampires.) of vampires. I'll try to answer all questions, but I've only known about my vampirisim for a few months now. Please, be patient for answers. I may be unable to answer questions for a few days.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nehmahati
They aren't undead creatures or demons, they are simply a seperate species. They don't die through sunlight, crosses, or holy water.

shwew I thought my career was going to be a busy one but i guess I just have more time to keep going insane now

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

--Orv

Oddly enough I did to and you know what I think I just got more insane and senical kkkkkkoooooolllllllll huh

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So if Vampires don`t burn in sunlight,change into bats,bite necks,burn when holy water is splashed on them and fear a criucifix whether that is a myth or not they come under the Vampire description that has been around for some two hundred or more years.If the people or species you describe do none of the above other than drink blood that does not make them Vampires by definition.
Everything whether it is a creature or not has a begining to know what these people are we need to understand there origins and there beginings without proof of these beginnings or even stories descriptions that can be researched what you have is simply people who believe they are Vampires but who posses none of the powers or abilities and are then using excuses to explain the lack off these things.
Like all people suffering delusions there lack of explainable abilities in public proves all the evidance.
I am interested in any History or Stories anybody has to further reasearch this subject though

Orv

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
***takes a bow***

I'm not insane, I'm merely reality challenged...
--Orv

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join