It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vampire related topic...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
By the way, if you check the SLIDER thread mentioned by LadyV above, I've added a few links for those curious, including a CNN story about the condition....

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Don't go peeing on goths or trekkies. I'm a goth/industrial deejay and I have been for 12 yrs. I'm also a Star Trek fan. It's obvious that this thread is started by someone who may believe anything you tell them. I do not live in my parents basement nor do I mope around all day shunning the sun. I post what I belive to be intelligent comments on this site and I will not put up with being trounced for what tv shows I watch or the music I listen to. You need to grow up. By the way I ain't no teenage newbie either. Peace.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
sounds like a movie to me i mean most of the vampires ive talked to would much rather stay away from any type of line light and a great war might just bring them to light. I mean also it'd be quite weird a bunch of pale faced people running at each other ready to fight just the thought is strange... .But mostly there average people with average jobs with a little problem with blood and not having enough energy.but its possible, Ive heard some strange things from people like a stone circle thats supposed to connect our world with a world with warlocks and mages seems far fetched but eh in my opinion anything is possible until proven not possible. But then again this is from truckers ah well thats another topic in itself.

[edit on 12-10-2004 by DarkFollower]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I am most defiantly a trekie and I was Gothic WAYYYYY before it was a fad to be.
Please note however by Gothic I mean, I have always worn a lot of black including nail polish and such...but some it was simply stage look for the band...as for wearing black, it's my favorite color besides all hues of purple/lavender and silver....and I am NOT young....I just have good genes....LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
this war was fought already , it was like a few thousand years ago when vamos first came arround . The war was with this other species that ended up getting owned . But yhea those assholes used somekind of magik to implant the memories of the battle into the dreams of the decendants of the warriors .Nehmahati if you have aim send me an im at spacemogg2 i have more info for you about this , if not e-mail me at [email protected]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
scionofbalance
....Where is your proof of this? Articles? As much as you would like to believe this....surely you know the chances are slim. Please elaborate more on this and how you know if you expect us buy it, which I am assuming you are, or you wouldn't of made this your and only post after registering today

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
well i know this becuase 1. i Am a vampire and what that girl said is true we are not like the movie stereo types . for me feeding has become something as simple as eating . 2. If anyone knows how to rp across different planes they can go see for themselfs and 3. I am the decendant of a vampire oracle from the olden days before we got almost wiped out by the humans so i have fluent memories of almost all of vampire history down to names how people look and what they said . and i joined becuase i wanted to talk to the person whp started this topic becuase she knows alot already and i want to inquire about how she knows this .

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
ive heard alot of stories about children being attacked at night and missing large amounts of blood due to biting. ive heard of these things happening on different islands and such countries that line up in the gulf of mexico.

the people that told me the stories were related to me as well. they werent just anyone id meet. plus they were people that never abused drugs. very credible information i must add.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Just curious here...are you the same scionofbalance
that frequents the game boards? How old are you? You seem a bit young from your writing style....and please, elaborate for us! Tell us the whole story, I'm very interested in hearing it.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I bet you're not a vampire.

And, probably because this is my only chance ever to ask a vampire a question, tell us all about yourself please!

How old are you, when did you become a vampire, how long have you been a vampire, where do you feed, how do you live (job? family?), how has being a vampire affected your day to day life, and what's your THAC0?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by scionofbalance
well i know this becuase 1. i Am a vampire

Hmmm, logic & self-preservation dictates a true Vampyre does not go around saying he/she IS a Vampyre.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by scionofbalance
well i know this becuase 1. i Am a vampire

Hmmm, logic & self-preservation dictates a true Vampyre does not go around saying he/she IS a Vampyre.

Misfit

Agreed! It's like some of those that come in here and start telling everyone how gifted they are at paranormal powers....you just don't....but I really want to hear his/her side of it..
.maybe were all wrong.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
well for me when trying to prove a point i dont keep secrets , and being a vampire is only annoying when you forget to feed and end up with a migrane and almost complete stifness of the body , it affected my day to day life becuase it yelds the advantages of increased healing increased sight increased hearing and others . and feeding can be done in a verity of ways each yeilding a certian amount of life susstaining energy , ive been a vampire my whole life but needed to feed for a year now . As for vampire history , it all started out when humans were created at the time two species unhabited the earth human and demon , wars were wadged and humans were killed . When the war seemed hopless for the human side the vampires were introduced into the mix . well long story short after deamons were killed the humans got enveyous of the vampires and started a genocidal war agianst them and killed my ancestors if you guys want more detail aim me

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
scionofbalance..No, I'm not gonna AIM....I don't use instant messaging....you really didn't say much....nor did you answer how old you are, or if you are the same scionofbalance from some of the game board site....your writing, as in punctuation and spelling fits. I also think I have heard that scenario before within the Vampire game boards....I really am trying here, so convince me

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   

what's your THAC0?

White Wolf doesn't use THAC0, you'd want to know his Strength + Potence + Brawl or Melee (if he uses weapons)

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Nice little article I found: www.chick.com...

Also they use the word "Vampire" Diffrently tho.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
To LadyV, it might not be vampirism particularly, but I have my own reasons for knowing they are what they are. And, to ease your curiousity, I am 21 years old, came sept 16th and I pay my own bills. And I've been practicing basic magik, working with ones abilities. I have explained to all what basic magik is. I've been doing so since I was twelve. If you want more of an explaination of what kind of magik I practice, read up in my posts.

~Nehmahati Kerosna (Kala)

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'd have to agree with Misfit. That's like walking into the White House and announcing "Hi, I'm an assassin, where's W?

Gazrok- Are you a gaming geek, too??? Cool.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
to awnser the questions people want me to im 15 and no i dont go on any other fourms besides astral society and the fourm for my website . And like i said earlier when im trying to prove a point i dont hold the truth back.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The reason why I can say all of this is because it doesn't put me in any more danger than I might have already been in. I know what I'm doing. Some vampire wouldn't hack me off just because of what I have said here.

~Nehmahati Kerosna (kala)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join