It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vampire related topic...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So you wanted to find out if Off-The-Shelf humans dream about advanced humans ?

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
No......I feel like I keep having to repeat myself. I was trying to find other people who might have had premonitory visions or dreams about a fore coming war, and a fued going on between vampires and I was looking for someone else who might have associations with vampires, or someone who might know about what is going on. Is that anyway unclear to you, or do I have to break it down further?
If anyone believes me to be delusional, that is thier perogative. I'm not here to prove my sanity.
~Nehmahati Kerosna (Kala)

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Correct, I don't get it. The reason might be that English is not my native language. Please "break it down further" .

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nehmahati
There is a female I know, her name is Sera....her past life was a vampire, and some of his family is still alive today. It actually kind of happened by accident. His brother keeps an eye on Sera, and we actually "spotted" him one day when we were together. And yes, that might be a telekinetic power, but telekinesis is magik, and vampires are intuned with magik a lot more naturally than humans are. This vampire did not feed in front of us, but he proved his abilities.

So, is it a HE or SHE? You change your mind throught your posts.

I vote for a move to the Collaborative Fiction section

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
No....I didn't change my mind. Sera was a male in her past life.
And I apologize if I offended you, I'm just frustrated tonight.
I'm not sure how else to word it.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Nehmahati:

If you apologized to me for any offensiveness - Never Mind !

Sorry if I sounded too provocative. I only wanted to find out what you're about.
I will not answer immediately anymore for today, since the sun is rising where I live.
No, I'm not an Orlock, it's just time to hit the pillow for me

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Nehmahati.

I know this question isn`t the reason you posted here but any chance you could filling in how you came about so much info?

Also if you are not into Vampires why so much knowledge?

Last if there is way war and blah blah blah isn`t your life in danger by knowing what you no and releasing on the net?

I know l come across as a debunker and most people tend to ignore my comments or questions
but l prefer to ask hard questions to see the reaction and responses.Lack of response usually indicates the poster is fake.If genuine the answers to questioning tends to show through.

I hope you will respond as l am interested if the subject is genuine

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
the vampire that demonstrated his abilities, can you share with us what he/she did ?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I've also heard something about "a queen rising" so to speak. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about that, and what they have heard, and what they know about it.

Popular culture, such as Anne Rice books, Charmed, etc. echo this mythology, so it's not surprising to see such attacks made.

Perhaps the closest to the Jihad you are thinking of can be found in the White Wolf game of Vampire (pen and paper RPG), as it draws un much of the actual mythology behind vampires...

Myself, I believe that the origins of vampires can be found in non-modern man's misunderstandings of the processes of death and decomposition, combined with superstition. Vampires, like werewolves, can be traced back to certain regions of Europe (as far as origins). These regions (and timeframes of accounts) coincide with flooding, that produced a lot of mold on wheat crops, resulting in natural PCP... This was responsible for group hallucinations, and many burnings of accused witches, vampires, and werewolves. Rather than look at germs, etc. causing illnesses, evil spirits were blamed. They'd dig someone up, and be shocked to find hair, fingernails, etc. had still grown. To us, this is common knowledge that this continues after death....not so for those in simpler times. Also, the gasses in the body would expand it, make it seem "full" and perhaps cause blood to ooze out of the mouth, etc. This further "convinced" townsfolk that a vampire was afoot.

If you look at the early legends, you'll find many such cases of misidentification, and that the illnesses continued, despite the dispatching of the "vampire".

If you're still looking into it though, I'd suggest researching the name "Lilith" as there are several legends pointing to this rejected wife of Adam, as being the mother of all vampires.

Good hunting.

Well he did a few things....but the most convincing was making all of the lights in the courtyard for about a block radius go out and come back on at demand.

Not as impressive as you might think... Hell, I can do that...research S.L.I.D.E.R. phenomenon...
but I'm no Vampire....

[edit on 11-10-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The reason why I came into so much info is through the vampire I spoke to, and through other people envolved. To tell you the truth, I didn't even believe in vampires until about five years ago. Vampires may not be my whole life, but It's because I don't let it be. And yes, I know a lot, and I might be endanger, but I'm not stupid. I'm careful about what I do and don't say. And I am able to take care of myself. I haven't said anything that hasn't already been spoken about or posted somewhere before.
And to radagast, as I said before, the light situation. He also levitated and moved objects. And, he changed the color of his eyes from brown to green.
And I know that these aren't specifically vampire "traits" but most humans, even if they have the ability, don't do it with such ease. He knew things about Sera and myself that we've never told to anyone before, specific things, not general.

~Nehmahati Kerosna (kala)

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think Vampires are a very interesting topic....check your u2u's

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I apologize for snapping at you in the U2U. I didn't read this first. I thought that you were trying to mock me, or something to that extent.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I see why a lot of people see this as fiction..but trust me, kids, it's really not. Litlle over a year ago, my co-worker, whom we'll call Marc, invited me to go with him and his friends to a graveyard, after i expressed interest in paranormal expiriments. I had just stopped working on a documentary about ghosts in Illinois, so I decided to go, see what was going on, a chance to see a new graveyard. So I went..We met up with 2 girls, and a guy...the two girls were self-proclaimed 'witches', and the guy seemed normal at first, but Marc said something to me that i didn't udnerstand at the time, "He's really different once you get to know him." I just thought he was being cryptic and #. So we go out and get an old fashioned Oiuji board that one of the girls had at her house, and then we went to this other guy's house, John. Me and the two girl were inside the house, watching TV, as Marc, John, and Darren were outside, talking. Now, at this time, I only knew that the girls were calling themselves witches. I didn't know anything else.

We hear a smash against the house. The two girls don't even flinch. I get up, walk to the screen door and open it, to see Darren pushing John against the house by his neck, three feet off the ground. I was #ing amazed. It was at this point that my entire reality came crashing down. Marc sees me come out, and sees that I've seen what just happened, so he runs inside, and he and the two girls corner me. I started screaming, I was scared for my life. They basically explain that Darren has a multiple personality, and that personality is a vampire. I laughed, of course, 'cause obviously this wasn't true. We went outside, and Darren had let John go, and it was like nothing had happened. They set up the Ouiji board, and started doing all that nonsense, and then they made me ask questions. I asked bull# questions, i.e. "When do I die", "Hey, am I a vampire?", "If a train leaves Holland at 5:30 going 45 mph, and another train leaves Australia going 70mph, when would they meet?".

all of a sudden this huge gust of wind comes out of freaking nowhere and blows the Ouiji board off in the distance, and then I start hearing this voice. Marc looks at me with a "what have you done" look on his face. They proceed to tell me that everything I ever heard about in scary stories was true, vampires, werewolves, zombies, and I still don't believe any of this. So they march me out to this graveyard an hour out of town, where I met V, Darren's other side. Believe me, it's #ing true. He threw me across the hood of the car with a slight flick of his wrist. A pack of 5 dogs came out of the freaking cemetary, and stood guard after we had left. It was the scariest night of my life. So, no, it's not fiction, people, and you should have an open mind. There is a war coming.

And it is very dangerous business to be talking about it. I hope Nehmahati knows what she is doing. 'Cause The Council is not something to mess with. Niether is Ralian. Nehmahati, think long and hard about continuing this thread.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'd like to go on the record, here.

This discussion is completely out of touch with reality. Goths are the new Trekkies. I never thought I'd see ATS like this... We're trying to DENY IGNORANCE here. I wish I could say "take this crap to some goth forum, get it out of here," but I'm sure the mods would disagree. *Sigh..*

Zip

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
For one thing, Zip, I'm not even gothic. I didn't come on here with just some story I made up. If you don't wish to believe it, that is your perogative. I am over people not believing what I say. I know it's true and so do about thirty other people, who I personally know in Louisiana, who went through the same crap I did. Hell, if it fancies you, I'll give you Sera's e-mail address. I really don't give a d*mn. This conversation was directed to those in which where involved in any way. That's all I care about.
Trust me, Julianvstheworld, I'm not saying anything that would get me in trouble. Besides, like I said, most people don't take it seriously to began with.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot
I'd like to go on the record, here.

This discussion is completely out of touch with reality. Goths are the new Trekkies. I never thought I'd see ATS like this... We're trying to DENY IGNORANCE here. I wish I could say "take this crap to some goth forum, get it out of here," but I'm sure the mods would disagree. *Sigh..*

Zip

You're entitled to your opinion, & I'm entitled to mine. I enjoy these threads. Frankly, these types of threads are the main reason I frequent ATS. Do I believe 100% literally everything these posters are writing? No. But I believe they've experienced what they experienced. The interpretation of what they experienced may not be exactly what the phenomena is, or it may just be an aspect of it. But something definitely beyond the norm is happening--people ("people"?) with abilities & histories beyond the norm are walking the earth, scaring the bejesus out of some people & making them believers. And I want to get to the bottom of it, and so I read these threads with interest.

This will make me the ally of nobody on this thread, but my take on this vampire information is that the posters in question have observed/were given first-hand accounts of phenomena that is definitely paranormal in nature; this phenomena have been cast in the lore of the vampire both by the observers and the "vampires" themselves. If they indeed ingest blood & have exhibited some paranormal (supernatural) ability, who can say that they are not in some sense really vampires?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well the fact that I've had sight all of my life, when this happened, I wasn't as freaked out as I would have been. The fact that I have sight kind of makes me more open minded about things. I mean, don't get me wrong, when this stuff first started happening, I thought either A) I was going nuts or B) It was just a trick or something. I'm a very analytical person, a very logical person. I don't believe just anything. I made sure that I wasn't nuts (because like I said, there ended up being like 30 people involved) and that there wasn't just some trick to it. This has happened over a spand of five years. I've had time to make sure that all of this was legit. I might not be able to prove it online, but I know that it happened, based on the proof I do have.

~Nehmahati Kerosna (kala)

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
From everything I have read here...they may be people who are confused.....what is being told is paranormal activity not Vampirism.....they may indeed think they are vampires, though I don't know why they would...but it happens...I know there are cults that drink blood and do the vampire thing to the hilt, I've known a couple of them that really try to live it in it completeness
....perhaps a few paranormally gifted are doing this....as far as lights going off and on....I have always done that, I also can't keep my computer from running properly, keep light bulbs for any length of time or wear a watch...it's nothing paranormal however....I have a lot of electricity in my body.....it's not paranormal or special in any way. Me personally, I do not believe in "real" vampires. I have researched it extensively as I am a vampire movie fanatic.....but I don't think they exist. From my research, I have come to the conclusion of what I stated in my previous post...

Slider thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I have my own reasons for knowing they are vampires...trust me they are not human in the slightest. All I can tell you is what I have already said. yes, it might be abilities that a human can do, but most humans can't do those things with such ease. And most humans can't take out all the public lights in a courtyard for at least a block radius at will, and turn them back on at will.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nehmahati
And most humans can't take out all the public lights in a courtyard for at least a block radius at will, and turn them back on at will.

and what would that have to do with Vampirism?

EDITED to ask respectfully, if you don't mind, how old you are.

Never mind...just read your Bio.....practicing magick uh? What type of magick have you been praticing? Just curious

[edit on 10/11/2004 by LadyV]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join