It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vampire related topic...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well...the vampire "war" or "fight" isn't the major thing. There is suppose to be a war between all intelligent beings capable of magik. I've heard that it will envolve humans too, that the war would end up being really huge. But i don't know all the specifics about the war.
I mean...if there are any questions, I can try to anwser the best I can, or like I said, find someone who can. It's hard to "prove" the existance of vampire in an online forum.

~Nehmahati Kerosna (kala)

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have a question:
How did the person that you met that claims to be a vampire prove it to you?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The Vampire myth comes from "psychic vampirism"....those that feed off of ones energy.....from ancient and olden times.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well he did a few things....but the most convincing was making all of the lights in the courtyard for about a block radius go out and come back on at demand.

~Nehmahati Kerosna (Kala)

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Are the people that have the dreams also telling you the same information about how these vampires live and what they do, or is all of this from the Vampire that you talked to?

In addition, can vampires live on our energy alone without drinking blood?

How did you come across a true Vampire that was willing to meet you and discuss these things?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nehmahati
Well he did a few things....but the most convincing was making all of the lights in the courtyard for about a block radius go out and come back on at demand.

That not Vampirism activity that would be telekinetics/telekinesis

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The people that had the dreams....it really depends on the person....some of them know the same things as well, and then some of them are simply premonitory and know nothing else about vampires....and it really isn't the vampire fight that they are dreaming about..most of them are dreaming about or having visions of the "magikal" war. But most of the facts that I know about them, I recieved from this vampire.
Now for your second question....they can't "live" on feeding on human energy, but they can feed on human energy. They do not drink blood so much because lack there of, but that is what thier bodies intake.
Ok, before I even explain teh anwser to the last question, i'm letting you know that it might be confusing.
There is a female I know, her name is Sera....her past life was a vampire, and some of his family is still alive today. It actually kind of happened by accident. His brother keeps an eye on Sera, and we actually "spotted" him one day when we were together. And yes, that might be a telekinetic power, but telekinesis is magik, and vampires are intuned with magik a lot more naturally than humans are. This vampire did not feed in front of us, but he proved his abilities.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
So do they eat normal human food to provide their nutrience and strength, or is this not necessary?

Sera was a vampire in her past life, how was she killed, so that she was able to carry onto another life. I ask because I thought vampires were in a world of undead?

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Why do people keep coming on hear with these false made up stories.

Why are you calling them Vampires and then describing abillities from other theories and paranormal activity?

The methology behind Vampires is well documented.To come on hear and state this is all wrong and then describle a whole new concept is more in line with ones imagination?

Maybe you should write a book or a short story as this is were it belongs.

If these creatures you explain excist please give them another name as they are not Vampires.

But l guess you use the Vampire term as it is easier to describle and gets peoples attention quicker than calling them mythelics alu demionsi.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
No, food isn't neccissary to survive.....and to explain the second question, vampires do have diseases that run through thier species.....like I said, they aren't the undead, they are a seperate species. Now, granted, diseases do come often, but there was a disease that was heritary in his family that was simulart to prophoria (spel?)...it actually helped move along the myth about vampires dying in sunlight. Anyways, he was quartered out in the sun (minus the being pulled apart) and left there for several hours. It wasn't a quick *poof* and they went up in flames, it was a very long and painful death. But this disease isn't common in vampires. It actually hasn't taken to any vampires in a very long time.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I have heard of a vampiure war of sorts, but not an actual "war". It's saying it will be fought politically, a new leader that certain groups will not like. It's a very harsh subject to bring up amongst the people in the know, because many of them are terrified. And if you have heard about the war, then I expect you to be in the know about other things..or be a poser, someone who heard about it incidently, and probably shouldn't rummage into what you don't know. If the latter is true, heed this warning. And if you are being true, then, I know where V is.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well it is a political war, but the new "leader" isn't a very nice guy. He's willing to kill anyone in his way, basically, and that's why it's been called a "war" or "fight" but as I've been trying to say, is that it's not the vampire fight I'm concerned about so much, it's about this supposed other war that has been seen. U2U me.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The new leader is willing to get things done. All these old sects are getting into hysterics because this guy(and no, there is no Queen. I have no idea where you got that from.) is ruining all the old principles the elders once had. They have not realized that this is the new, and they are not superior to The Council, or any of it's prospects. Given, the old sects have gained interest in vigilantes who have fled the Councils power, and yes, I am talking about V and Karek. I'm sure you've heard of them, two of the only who have fought the Council for their freedom and have won. You might be confused that the new leader has a connection with The Council, but he does, and this will become more apparent as his power grows, and he does not need to hide his friends behind the silk veil.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've sent you a U2U.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
1) A war between magicians: on a small scale, there are always wars going on between various magicians, whether on an individual basis or between covens. On a worldwide scale, there is a war going on between "light" and "dark" magicians. This war is not new; but the stakes are much higher now.

2) Do vampires exist? I believe in the existence of human-looking but ultimately inhuman beings in our midst. They are often very attractive, charismatic, and can attract "followers" easily--but this social grace only exists provided they are raised among their own kind or have a full reckoning and acceptance of what they are. I do not think they infect people so much as possess them...I do not think they can infect or possess another who is not already latently one of them anyway. They are very versed in the use of magic--it is not something they have learned, but a part of what they are. The level of their paranormal ability can be very frightening if it is demonstrated to you. I do not know if they absolutely need to ingest blood to live, per se. But they definitely have a parasitic element--but in a much more concrete way than psychic vampires. Blood does hold a very important part of their lives, however. I believe that the traditional folklore of the vampire was a symbolic way of describing these creatures--but that the current folklore of the "reptillian" alien a la David Icke is another way to describe them. Neither folklore has exactly hit the nail on the head. These creatures are also shapeshifters, can make themselves "invisible," and can practice things such as bilocation & "hypnosis" on victims. They are long-living, but not in the way like an individual body can live for 150 years. Their souls span several bodies. Their souls do not practice traditional reincarnation--rather, they prefer to enter bodies that are already living, especially newborns or very young children who briefly "die". They can carry a portion of their memories with them from life-to-life intact. To "kill" such an entity & stop it from acquiring new bodies to live in requires far more than a stake. These creatures are multi-dimensional & hard to pin down by conventional means. A psychic can spot them pretty quickly, however--though they are not likely to call them vampires unless they are very versed in that particular folklore. As for those of the "Anne Rice/RPG" school of vampires...the "vampiroids"--most of them are not real vampires, but there are a percentage who are & use this folklore as a tool to deal wth it. I believe there are people who accurately understand the real vampire situation, but use the Anne Rice/RPG lore as a framework to fully grasp it. Nothing wrong with that. The real vampires themselves are exploiting this lore.

3) Is there a vampire war building up? Between clans, or between vampires & humans? Vampires don't feel they have to declare "war" on humans...they feel they can simply seduce them with sex, money, or hypnosis when the humans in question are needed. As for clan versus clan warfare, I am not in the current "know," as they say, so I believe there are other people on this thread who have posted or are reading this right now who have a much more informed opinion than me. I do know that magicians & vampires are known to "mix it up" & get into rows, and those are always interesting & fun (if you are a bystander).

As for those who get on these threads & bash one person's or another's personal beliefs--last I saw, ATS wasn't www.snopes.com, where all they do is take apart and ridicule any beliefs that are not "conventional" & label them urban legends & the figments of crazy people's imaginations. It might be better to start your own threads about why you feel these topics are daft than to fill another poster's thread with ridicule--that's what I do.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Nehmahati:

You seem to have few problems in tracking down those vampires-
Why do you come to this forum to get answers ?
Want to find out if any orlocks are logged in ?

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I agree with most of what you said, aside from a few things. But I agree with the fact that they don't have to learn magik like humans do, they are natural at it.
I appreciate the responce. I might not agree with all of what you said, but it was writen with intelligence and maturity, and I can respect that.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Actually, I'm not looking for vampires or "orlocks" as you so put them. I'm looking for people who might have had dreams about the conflict with these vampires, and the supposed "great war". I was also looking for people who might know about any of it. But that is not the only reason I am on the board. My interests do not only lie in the vampire and war genre. If you've followed at all, as I'm sure you haven't, I've posted on a few places.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yes N. - I didn't really follow.
I should have asked: Why did you start this topic if you could have asked someone who is ...

... involved ?

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm not asking for people to supply me with things I already know. I'm wanting to find others who are associated with it. It's a bit complicated, actually. But I more or less found what I was looking for. But if there is anyone who has qquestions, feel free to ask.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join