It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened To The Sounds In The Sky Stories?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Six months ago this place was a buzz with "Sounds In The Sky" reports and videos. Now, nothing, it's forgotten. Just goes to prove that it was all a giant hoax.

Beware of jumping on cnspiracy bandwagons.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

I never really heard them.. but I did see those strange flashes of light on the horizon that people were talking about. I actually still see them at night.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

I never heard it...kind of wanted to cause every one else did.What a sham.I should go outside right now and blow my trumpet and then run and hide...repeat after a while

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Went the way of most , quietly faded away.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Just because it has stopped does not mean they never existed in the first place.

We've knocked heads before but clearly resigning your logic to 'Now that it's stopped it must never had existed' is showing that the skeptic bandwagon that you're travelling on is well and truly speeding out of control.

By your logic Earthquakes must not exist either.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I think it's ridiculous to assume that just because something was "all a buzz" last month that it should still be happening now, and because it's not "it must have been a hoax."

This is the most illogical thinking and here you guys are supporting it.

face+palm=me.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Its summer time !! All the teen knuckleheads on this site are out partying , I'm sure by September the sounds will pick back up again !!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It was an eight month operation to move the newly constructed space prison toward the I.S.S for hook up ..... there`s no more rumbling because its finnished now , and they`re about to begin rounding up anyone who doesnt agree with them , and inprison them in space ..... removed from the planet as punishment ..... man is god now , even god doesnt f*** with man anymore.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
They seemed like hoaxes to me since just about anybody can and does blasts noises, films the noises, and then posts them on the internet. The fact that the noises were supposedly filmed all over the Earth just means that somebody with money coordinated the hoaxes maybe for the simple reason of seeing how people react. Rumor has it that the the NWO will consist of not only a one world government but also a one world religion. That religion may very well coordinate all kinds of hoaxes about strange noises, ufos, and strange apparitions like angels, aliens, and Christs floating in the air in order to deceive people into following the one world religion. Maybe all of those alleged noises that were filmed were just field tests for the much larger one world government/religion hoaxes to come.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I told you all where the sounds are from, many to all didn't believe me. Welll we will see who's right in the end.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

.... where did you come from with that ?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I dunno, all hype about them seemed to go away after they gave a proposed reason for them. I saw an article a few days ago that they are the sound given off by arauras from CME activity and the waves hitting the Earth. I normally wouldn't take an explanation like that at anything more than face value, but we ARE in a solar maximus... But then again we go into one almost every 11 years, why not hear these strange sounds 11 years ago? Have any of you older members heard any hype about this decades before that? I'm only 20 and a young thing so I don't have the experience to apply this to anything as I have not even experienced more than two of the maximuses yet.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Myomistress because: Oopsy, missing words and bad math. XD

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
I told you all where the sounds are from, many to all didn't believe me. Welll we will see who's right in the end.

I'm impressed that you have vast swathes of knowledge that covers every youtube video. I'm impressed.

On another note, I don't know what the noises are. Maybe it was the trumpets of the signs of broken seals, ufo's, a hoax, a viral scam, or a mixture of those things.

Maybe some were hoaxed, maybe some weren't.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
By your logic Earthquakes must not exist either.

If we only had youtube videos of people going "OOh the earth is quaking" and when people go to investigate it, find nothing to prove such claims, then yes you would be correct.

But, unlike the sky sounds, we have evidence of earthquakes.

So...
edit on 22-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I did hear the sound on several occasions. I have not heard it in a few months, but it is summer and I have the house closed and the ac on full blast so I wouldn't hear a small bomb being dropped right now. Then again maybe what ever caused the sound is not doing it anymore. The sound I heard came always from the same direction..east north east. I read at the time a theory that it might have to do with gas drilling and fracking and it just so happens that they were doing that just NE of me. So I felt that it might be the cause.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I figure it is like the UFO and Crop circle scenarios. Government can't explain it so instead they hoax there own versions to throw disinformation on the subject.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Unless you have felt them yourself then you don't have direct evidence either. You just have organisations providing you with the information, as we had everyday citizens providing the information. I do agree some were hoaxed, absolutely.

p.s. The government, and scientists, did acknowledge the sounds so this thread is pointless.
edit on 22-7-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
They will be back in late September and go through December. The Northern lights get nicer in that timeframe I read somewhere. The stronger the lites the more they hiss. I've never heard the trumpet like sounds myself except around power lines and sometimes rock bluffs After the middle of next year we won't hear much about them for another eight or nine years when the next solar max starts to ramp up. The fact that our magnetic field is weak may have something to do with the other sounds. When the field rips it may give off sounds.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Well you see clearly the quantum subspace distortions causing these increased vibrations have moved from our physical plane in preparation for the spiritual quickening that will take place in 2012 (which will subsequently rend physical reality asunder). It's all right here in my award winning controversial eBook "@#$% I Just Made Up to Con the Gullible"

All joking aside though I'm guessing the hoaxers making those videos got tired of doing so. You can only get a rush from hoaxing the same thing for so long before you have to move on to the next trend. Without a litany of hoaxes to feed the true believers the believers forget and move on with their lives.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Tsunamis are not a daily occurrence either, by the sound of
it they are fake too ?
Educate yourself :
geochangemag.org...:strange-sounds-in-sky-explained-by-scientists-&catid=1:global-news&Itemi d=9

top topics

<<   2 >>

join