It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independence day, Russian strike

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Independence day

Recent events an Avalanche in France killing British skiers , couple in their car , caught in a mud slide , just out side a tunnel in Dorset, shootings in America, A Dark Knight Rises, the Anti Christ, The abomination, that causes desolation. the unexpected when least expected. I was in Egypt going through the Suez canal, in Egypt, on the saturday night, when President Sadat was assassin ed, also along the Suez canal alot of military vehicles , hit during the Six day war , when the might of Arabia , attacked Israel on a Holy Day , when they where least prepared , with Assad and those with him Trapped, and threatening to unleash hell, missile strikes against Israel, Gas fields, Saudi Arabia , oil fields,

Turkey, biological, chemical weapons, this regime has cared nothing for their own people, will Nato, the US, Israel, take him out in the coming days , preemptive strike, before Assad's threats become a reality ? and will Russia retaliate , with Missile strikes against France, the united Kingdom, Bases in Germany, The US, Israel, then descend like an Avalanche upon Europe the middle East, Israel. ? As fore told in the book of Ezekiel chapter 38/9 at a time least expected during the Olympic games ?

Jesus speaks of such a tribulation in the end times, that unless God steps in , no one would survive. Mathew chapter 24 the signs of the times.
johnny
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
JESUS IS THE ARK OF THE NEW COVENANT , the DOOR in the tunnel

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
A little friendly advice .............. dont read into these things so deeply , most of the time it`s staring you in the face.

Oh , and maybe you want to put your religion on hold for a day or two ...... repair your brain

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

Johnny,

No doubt the world is spinning out of control and heading towards the abyss but the Revelation speaks of the time of Jacobs trouble.

I think the Church will be raptured away from the worst of it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
COULD BE CASE OF THE STAGE IS SET

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by dwarfflex

I think the Church will be raptured away from the worst of it.

That's exactly what they want you to believe.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

The church would RUN away if anything like that existed ...... c`mon , grown men walking around in dresses touching children for a living , their "god" would burn their churches first if he/she/it existed.

Russia and China have warned America far too many times - not to touch Syria or Iran - and the Americans have circled china .... started internal conflicts in Syria ... then Libya ... then Iran , they used this to destroy Libya and broadcast the slaughtering of Gaddafi to the world ... like Saddam .... now Israel is threatening to attack Syria , aswell as Iran .......... seriously , one step out of place and America could dissapear off the face of this earth within an hour .......... and to be honest , i think we`d be able to live in peace for a decade or two ... that would be nice wouldnt it , raising a family, knowing that you wont need to send your children to fight for another country in the name of a fictional character that "created" E.A.R.T.H

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
is the storm at the door ?, as with Japan, Syria, circumstances can come crashing in, any where , any time, at a time least expected. the unexpected.

There is always a difference between what can happen and what will happen. Assad Syria certainly one to watch , keep an eye on, he cares nothing for his own people, would think nothing of you and your sandwich board Pete, like satan, he knows his time is short, no escape, so will take as many to hell with him as he can , and could unleash

hell , missile strikes , Israel, Saudi Arabia , Turkey, oil and gas fields. lighting the fuse, on what could be a much larger chain reaction. johnny
edit on 23-7-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Edit - side note, this of course is my own opinion and should be viewed as such

reply to post by RockLobster

America has already warned Israel about attacking people: Wall Street Journal

IF they did, the US will just stand back, as will every other country in the world, letting them fight it out. The only time the world powers will step up is if WMD's are used, in which case:

If its Israel - Russia will step in for Iran and America will sit idly by.
If its Iran - America & probably the EU will jump in, leaving Russia and China to sit idle.

Of course the opposing forces will saber rattle, but nothing will eventuate.

Strategically speaking, if the major powers got into a fight (Russia & America), while they are busy, it leaves other developing nations to their own devices and they will probably start expanding their borders by force. IE - China would expand and eat the Korea's, and probably Thaiwan, which no doubt would caust the dessolution of the JSSDF to become the Japanese Military, which in turn they would strike at China to liberate the Korea's.

Indonesia would probably make a failed attempt to invate Australia, the reason it would fail is AU is a hard place to invate, its a logistical nightmare, plus the local population will get a tad feral. So after that, the Feral population of AU would be screaming for blood, and probably go at Indonesia head on, which in turn we would probably use the EU & US forces on our soil to support the ADF.

All in all in the end it would result in a war on multiple fronts, with multiple agressors and many sorched earth policies.

(Please note I'm Australian
, and by Feral i mean the local population is likely to take up arms and retaliate in an unconventional manner)

edit on 24-7-2012 by Spruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Mudslides, murders and awful things have been happening before the bible was even written. What we are experiencing is the technology age.

An age of information and speculation.

Let 2012 and 2013 pass and I'm sure we'll start chilling out again.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Well i think Tom Horn nails it, that God for such men,who research , ask questions, follow leads , join the dots, and reveal a picture , often others do not want to be seen in plain view,

exposing the works of dark ness, i was involved in the occult, before Jesus saved me and set me free,

the power of the occult , dark forces are real, these ancient beliefs going way back, Egypt , Babylon , and before , and that are followed by the ruling elite today,

as Mr Horn says to them numbers and dates are important, times and seasons, planetary aliments, ect,

for them 2012 is their year, when their prophecy's are to be for filled ,

and the nightmare of the rise of the anti christ and his NWO

but this to involves human sacrifice , in order to see the return of their deity.

for this to become a reality. IN THEIR MINDS

and could very well be the case.

depopulation like wise top of their agenda, then lock down and control whats left,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Misleading thread title is misleading.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
what is mis leading i disagree Russia could be drawn into the Syrian crisis, all the peaces are in place,

who will call check mate first. ? one spark could ignite a global fire storm .

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
what is mis leading i disagree Russia could be drawn into the Syrian crisis, all the peaces are in place,

who will call check mate first. ? one spark could ignite a global fire storm .

Independence day, Russian strike

That bit. That's misleading.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Thats ok dude, I have still yet to figure out what the blue heck is goin on in this thread....incoherrent at best.

And Russia only has to feel threatened by the west enough to lob a nuke....no one is invading anything...it'll be a tech war of rockets and missles, not of man and bullets.

new topics

top topics

join