It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity Info Please

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
Yes, I'll make one as I have a 25,000volt power supply in my trouser pocket that is going spare,

Go get a used $20 junk monitor...

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I would probably end up killing myself. Better if you let us know how you get on.

BTW I don't know if you've seen it but I did post that maglev works, I don't ridicule that, only the people who think it propels secret US aircraft that 'nobody knows about', nobodyexcept the people making the claims I suppose.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I don't ridicule that, only the people who think it propels secret US aircraft that 'nobody knows about', nobody except the people making the claims I suppose.

Am I missing something? Did someone in this thread state that antigravity or EMF propels secret US craft.

There is an abundance of energy in space so I rest my case for what I have claimed.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MantridI'm sure Murcielago refers to nobody on this forum seeing one in action.

I personally believe that anti-grav has been under development since nazi times. Shipped over the US after the 2WW never to be seen of, at least by the public, again.

I'm sure your right, there. I'm just waiting to see if any of the people who DO know something actually chip in.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Here is a fueless antigravity generator for producing electric.

v3.espacenet.com...

Maybe used in a craft engine assembly.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I would probably end up killing myself. Better if you let us know how you get on.

BTW I don't know if you've seen it but I did post that maglev works, I don't ridicule that, only the people who think it propels secret US aircraft that 'nobody knows about', nobodyexcept the people making the claims I suppose.

Yeah I agree, I highly doubt that magnets are used for any spacecraft transportation.

Although its possible to do, Nasa has being studing this for years but has never put the kind of money into that it would need to become a operational working craft, as of yet all they have produced from the millions of dollars is Artist Renderings and Scale Models.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago

Originally posted by Shmigoli
Check out this interesting site, everything about antigravity.

www.americanantigravity.com...

Click "Next-generation Lifters", it hovers and flys around with no moving parts. AND it's simple enough for anyone to build in their garage. It's not actually 'anti-gravity' but amazing none the less.

[edit on 9-10-2004 by Shmigoli]

Yeah I've been to that site before and I dont like it, because I think its a bunch of crap.

I clicked on the lifters Video, Its obvious that the 2 people above the craft need to get better coordinated with the strings.

Murcielago you are being unduly skeptical about Lifters. They have been proven to work through a type of "Ion Wind" I myself hqave built a working model and even though it's not that stable IT WORKS! Try to build one it only costs 50 or so buck(the cost of the 15kw power supple or you could canabilize a monitor and then its free!)

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Semantics may be causing some confusion in this discussion. Is antigravity a term for anything that temporarily overcomes the force of gravity? If so then a lot of phenomena fall into this category, including electromagnetic propulsion. I think the original ? dealt specificly with a technology that nulifies gravity.

I have put some thought into this as I have had people *close* to me see large craft levitate directly in front of them, making little noise and with no perceived airflow. The craft also appeared to be heavier than air. So the question arises, "How did they do that?". Of course a majician often leaves you asking the same thing. I know because I have had David Copperfield pull a bird out of seemingly no where in an aisle right beside me.

Holograms?
Hallucinations?
Something making use of the Earth's electromagnetic field?
Antigravity?

Ignoring the first 2 possibilities, I have thought long and hard on how this may be done. Thinking includes consideration of Newtonian and non-Newtonian motion, electromagnetic laws, and generaly thinkinng outside of the box. I have not come up with much, however...

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
For Anti-Gravity try this: Link (PDF)

Gravity Control
A very easy experiment using a supermalloy rod to check the phenomenon

-------------------------------------------

and... GRAVITATIONAL SHIELD: PDF

Fran De Aquino's WEBSITE: Link

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hmmm...anti-gravity. Well to put it simply, there are 4 forces. From strongest to weakest, they are the strong nuclear force, the weak nuclear force, electromagnetism, and gravity. (the weak nuclear force and electromagnetism are now considered to be the same force, known as the electroweak, but let's not quibble)

There are lots of ways to counter the gravitational force, like helicopters, elevators, etc.

If you want to harness gravity for space travel, it's easy. First build yourself a micro-black hole. Then propel it in the direction you want to go, and let it suck you along behind. But be careful, don't get too close!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ummm.... shoving around a billion tonnes of black hole with maybe ten billion tonnes of reaction mass in order to "pull" a thousand tonnes of spaceship is not a good idea. Unless you somehow get the black hole to produce an asymmetrical gravitational force. Perhaps you could accomplish this with a bit of negative energy, a la the Alcuberrie warp drave. Then again maybe not...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If you're still interested in possibly answers I believe I may have read about some plausible possibilities just recently. If you're interested in discussing them I would like to do so, mostly to keep me honest in my own evaluation of these ideas. I really want these technologies to be possible, so there is the natural tendency to believe things that may not be real possibilities.

The book I've been reading is "Tapping the Zero-Point Energy" By Moray B. King. This book is very well written and has loads of scientific references.

According to this guy as well as many others referenced in the book, gravity is caused by mass or energy which are equivalent according to Einstein�s formula E=mc squared.

Remember that last part and then factor in this:

According to the same scientific folks, ordinary vacuum has an energy density of 10 to the 94 power/centimeter cubed. I don't know about you but my brain hurts when I try to stretch it around that number. Ordinary empty space has an enormous amount of energy contained in it that simply isn't coherent to our dimensional level.

The current scientific thought is that there are likely 11 dimensions including the 3 we sense and this energy extends out from somewhere beyond our 3 apparent dimensions and crosses over our 3 dimensions without any apparent obvious interaction.

Tapping the zero point would provide you with enough power to temporarily provide an anti-gravity force large enough to cancel Earths pull or even pull you along at very high speeds in space. The really cool thing is that it would get you around the problem of carrying huge fuel supplies along with you during space travel.

Of course this won�t happen unless you have very good control over this zero point power. You would have to cohere enough of it, physically located above you, to cancel out and then some, Earths gravity.

So to answer your questions using this theoretical data:

1.Does it propel the craft?
Yes
2.Does it make the craft hover?
Yes
3.Does it make the craft weightless?
No, it just cancels out other sources of gravity.
4.If you have a anti-gravity craft does it need another type of a propulsion system to go forward?
No, it would be like a vectored thrust except it wouldn�t be thrust. It would be pulling you.
5.Does it require a lot of electricity? If so where would it get the electricity from?
The power would be enormous, but all available from the zero point.

If you think this is all B.S. then I suggest you look a couple of years back in Scientific American. Zero Point Power was the cover article. If you�re still having problems getting your head around it, I don�t blame you a bit. It�s all very counter intuitive. Quantum Physics all seems that way to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join