It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any real counter argument to the Conspiracy theorists of 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
John Schroeder 911Fireman - talks about explosions going off and even finds a dead body in a closet?! WTF?!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The fact that Alex Jones has "predicted" 9/11 is complete bs.. he's "predicted" a lot of crazy dumb **** in his early days, none of which have happened. Please don't put him and Bill Cooper on the same page, let alone same post.. it's disrespectful

But back to the subject at hand. here is an awesome short 9/11 film you can show your friends:

edit on 22-7-2012 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup
BTW, don't pay attention to member 'classified info' they are trying to defend the OS and will bait you with disinfo, as will 'samkent' and 'waypastvne'.

Its one of the best ways to learn. Argue with these people and you will learn allot if you are willing to go the distance. They bring topics to your attention. You learn by debunking them or trying to prove your points. Make the system work for you.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

I am currently watching your hour plus long video and im liking it.

Most of what i see and hear are discrepancies that are not/have not been recorded and broadcasted by the MSM. such as WTC building 7, the free-fall of the towers, the lack of effort by NORAD, and other political head for the demand of an answer, the timing of everything, such as one of the four planes crashing in Pennsylvania almost 2 hours after the collapse of the twin towers and NORAD or the FAA didnt do anything about it...

I have kind of come to the conclusion that arguing with such people as my friend is useless, wasting time arguing with these types of close-minded individuals is pointless and only a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

BTW, don't pay attention to member 'classified info' they are trying to defend the OS and will bait you with disinfo, as will 'samkent' and 'waypastvne'.

The link of the video that I posts with R.Gage in it is a video that truthers have been posting for some time now and still post to this day as proof of a CD. What you need to ask of the game is up is this----If the video is proof of a CD when a truther post it then why is it disinfo plot if somebody else posts the exact same video. Usually a truther will get stars from other truthers for posting that video.

Also I will not tell you what to think about this issue, unlike a lot of truthers , no I will present the "evidence and and trust you to make up your own mind.
edit on 7/22/2012 by Classified Info because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

I had forgotten about this video!

thanks for bringing it up again

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
The fact that Alex Jones has "predicted" 9/11 is complete bs.. he's "predicted" a lot of crazy dumb **** in his early days, none of which have happened. Please don't put him and Bill Cooper on the same page, let alone same post.. it's disrespectful

But back to the subject at hand. here is an awesome short 9/11 film you can show your friends:

edit on 22-7-2012 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

Man your passionate. I can respect that. Bill Cooper was a grate man. Alex Jones... ehh not so much.
BUT I will give alex credit (not for 9/11 "predictions"). I know Alex is a money making deceiver, his show turns people into angry psychopaths. But his movies have woken millions. His die hard followers are only in the 1000's and most of them eventually awaken to his bull #. He kind of prepare people to the conspiracy scene by making them aware that their are deceivers. He contradicts him self ALLOT, witch is how most people see threw him. If you cant then your not paying attention and probably deserve to be deceived because your goal is probably not truth if your not paying attention.
I guess I like to try to find the lighter side to thing. Dont get me wrong Alex is a scum bag but he exposes him self so hes hardly a threat.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinogur

Most of what i see and hear are discrepancies that are not/have not been recorded and broadcasted by the MSM. such as WTC building 7, the free-fall of the towers, the lack of effort by NORAD, and other political head for the demand of an answer, the timing of everything, such as one of the four planes crashing in Pennsylvania almost 2 hours after the collapse of the twin towers and NORAD or the FAA didnt do anything about it...

I have kind of come to the conclusion that arguing with such people as my friend is useless, wasting time arguing with these types of close-minded individuals is pointless and only a waste of time.

Ahh thats it NORAD how could i forget that.

If you look at my other post, about dick channey the organization I was talking about is NORAD

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So let me get this straight...you're insisting that there's some inside job behind the 9/11 attack to the point that you accuse anyone who doubts it of being brainwashed...and THEN you turn around and ask if anyone has evidence to back up this inside job? Don't you think it's being phony as hell to take such a blindly zealous position when you openly admit you don't even know what the evidence to back the claim up even is? That's not denying ignorance, that's embracing it like a security blanket.

It would seem that we have a completely different idea of what "brain washed" is than you do.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

Flight 93, crashed five minutes after the first tower collapsed, not two hours after they collapsed. Another prime example of the lies told by those wishing to fool people into believing conspiracies.

And quite frankly, if thats an illustration of your research, then its no wonder why your friend doesnt believe you.
edit on 22-7-2012 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

All righty then.

You know a lot of what people present as evidence doesn't really cut it for me, too much of it is open to too much countering and interpretation. Lucky Larry and his "pull it", that thermite was used, that firefighters saw molten metal, that there were no desks and computers in the rubble because either those things weren't in the building or they were turned to dust by exotic weapons etc. etc. etc.

Ok.

One bit of evidence cited is the right wing gash on the North Tower being 'formed' like 6 seconds after the 'plane' impacted the face of the tower. September Clues plays around with this timing thing, but I could say: "Well that's impossible if the plane went in 6 seconds before you bunch of retards!! That's just burning fuel you see there 6 seconds later igniting! Duh! Stay off the internet the smart people are using it." See, countering what first looks like solid evidence.

Now keeping all that in mind, check this out, for I go one level better than September Clues.

And do please check this out.

September Clues uses the Naudet 'Fireman's Video' for their 6 second right wing gash creation thing and I'm going to use that clip too, only an earlier more critical evidence part of it.

In this clip as the 'plane' approaches the face of the North Tower a curious damage pattern appears on the side of the building. Where the very right wing tip would hit the tower an isolated damage bump is seen forming, and even forming FROM INSIDE the tower towards the outside. I've not talked about the forming of this bump much (yet) that would be getting ahead of myself.

I call the evidence I'm explaining to you here (that you could even show to your friend) 9/11: Proof of Deception. Because you only need ONE Proof. Just one.

The right wing bump I just mentioned forming is an ISOLATED instance, which when you think about it is IMPOSSIBLE. Why? Because the "wing tip" is not an isolated entity, no, it's connected to a big long wing. You crash a plane headlong into something flat and vertical, the wings are not going to form isolated damage bumps far out by the tips! That would be ridiculous. Right? Think it through.

But that impossible thing isn't even the main thing, no, it gets even better and more impossible!

In the Naudet clip of the North Tower hit the right wing tip isolated damage bump that appears to be coming out of the tower shows up as damage on the face of the building BEFORE the engine on the very same right wing shows any damage on the building!! You understand?

Why is that super-duper IMPOSSIBLE and PROVES DECEPTION? Simple.

The wings on a 767 are tapered back 37 degrees and the engines on each wing, if you view a 767 in plan view, can be seen to be placed far ahead of the wing tips. THEREFORE, the engines on a 767 would impact the face of the tower and cause damage going in before damage from the wing tips was even created or apparent.

When you look at the Naudet clip HOWEVER, and do so, get the best copy of the Naudet North Tower hit you can find and go through it a FRAME AT A TIME, watch the right wing tip impact the building (actually coming from inside damage) before the right engine even gets to the building. That's what I like to call hard impossible evidence.

Just look at my avatar pic, see that isolated right wing "bump" that is IMPOSSIBLE. THAT proves that the right wing gash on the North Tower was NOT made by the wing of a 767 aircraft.

And that constitutes concrete Proof of Deception.

The Official Story claims that a 767 impacted the North Tower. You can conclude otherwise by carefully examining what I lay out here.

The physics of the damage pattern on the face of the North Tower displayed in the Naudet video does not support the Official Story narrative.

Cheers

edit on 22-7-2012 by NWOwned because: number

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Its one of the best ways to learn. Argue with these people and you will learn allot if you are willing to go the distance. They bring topics to your attention. You learn by debunking them or trying to prove your points. Make the system work for you.

That won't work. The more you try to discuss conspiracy theorism rationally with the truthers, the more likely they'll bring in some make believe horse [censored] from Alex Jones and Dylan Avery, and the more you show how Alex Jones and Dylan Avery are full of horse [censored] the more likely the truthers will accuse you of being a sinister secret agent.

What I'd like to know is, just what proof will the conspiracy theorists accept that'll finally make them acknowledge their conspiracy claims are false that they won't simply brush off as gov't disinformation out of blind fanaticism? Video isn't enough, testimony isn't enough, expert opinions aren't enough, the physical evidence isn't enough...what the heck is left? They keep insisting on seeing "evidence" and then turn around and grasp at any pathetic excuse they can come up with for why they shouldn't have to believe the evidence.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Cool, glad it was to your liking. Some people will not step outside of the matrix bubble that they have been put in, going outside their comfort zone is something a lot of people want to avoid, they dont want to think for themselves.

'Debunkers' here for example, they are in a blind trance, and can only see what the MSM feed them, they think their government could do no wrong, and forget what has happened throughout history. They are happy to be good little slaves for the rest of their sad lives.

Once you unplug from the matrix, there is no going back...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by readytorevolt
focus on the money. its easy to trace.

start with a google search for "insider trading before 911". look up the insurance contract silverjoo signed right before 911. defense contracts for halliburton. there are plenty of interesting companies with interesting people at the top who benefited from this day.

the money has always been the best evidence. I wish the truth movement would focus more on this. it cant be debated.

Name on incident where someone or some company doesn't profit from it. That's just the American way.
I'll bet security companies will have to hire extra staff for movie openings now.

The insider trading has been shown to be normal trading.
The insurance contract has played out in court for 5 years. Public info.
Defence contracts are normal when you go to war.l

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Well i know that:

1. Building 7 collapsed without impact of any airplane

...but was on fire for many hours without any firefighting efforts going on.

2. First Responder - Firefighters heard a set of explosives go off during/right before the towers collapsed

No, they heard explosions.

3. There were pools of molten steel on the ground of Ground Zero, in no way could have an airplane impact caused that.

There were alleged pools of liquid materials- metal. None of it was ever analyzed to determine what type of metal it was.

4. Many Engineers and Architects have said that the Towers could have with-stood many airplane collisions due to their steel-concrete reinforced skeleton

The building was not steel-concrete reinforced.

thats all i can think off of the top of m head

You pretty much went 0-4.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Goto 07:52 and you will see 2 flashes below the impact zone, and you hear the first flash, which is evidence of explosives.

This video has also had crucial points edited out, seems they missed the explosives at 07:52 though.

Watch full screen and turn it up, the video was taken a little distance from the towers, so was on zoom when this was taken.

Your alleged explosives and flashes at 07.52 are singularly unimpressive and what do you suppose the relevance was some time before the collapse.

This video was taken in the North Tower lobby as the South Tower collapsed; so much closer to the scene than yours. It is relatively quiet; you can hear ordinary conversation until the ominous rumble intrudes and grows :-

www.youtube.com...

No obvious pre-rumble detonations.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Hard evidence in the form of a video interview from police officer Craig Bartmer, and he comfirms there was not enough damage or fires for WTC7 to collapse.

Well, here we have a firefighter who ought to know more about it than a police officer :-

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

It is apparent that you are just seeking conspiracy delusions to feed your confirmation bias.

If you weren't, you could have a look at actual evidence as presented in the Zacarias Moussaoui trial for example :-

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

But what real evidence do we have that 9/11 was a inside job, or orchestrated by our government?

I am simply looking for an answer and if anyone could point me out to a thread/s with evidence then it would be greatly appreciated, or you can tell me below either or works.

That is the problem with this Conspiracy Crap. You can't PROVE anything even if it's TRUE.

That is why all that really matters at this point is the physics.

The CIA cannot change Physics. The Israelis can't change Physics. The Islamo-fascists can't change Physics. Whoever or whatever they are. Human beings can't change Physics.

But if it is IMPOSSIBLE for airliners and fires to have produced the rapid destruction of those buildings then something else caused by someone must have been responsible. It does not matter who or why. The objective is to understand the Physics. By going on and on about conspiracies you have helped muddy the waters and confuse and alienate people for ten years. Most people don't want to hear about this any more no matter what the truth is. It is just easiest for them to accept the Official Story.

But the Physics Profession is responsible for the 9/11 Decade.

Now why so much of the world goes along with this, especially Iran, is a peculiar issue.

But it can never go away for the Physics Profession.

psik

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Farenheit 9/11 is so full of omissions and distortions it isn't close to accurate. Only a fool would rely on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join