It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
When you were a child, if you found yourself bored and in a room with encyclopedias and little else to pass the time with, would you:
A. Read through them for pure personal enjoyment and curiosity
Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by NoRegretsEver
To prevent ill-informed, shallow religious threads:
You believe in Jesus because:
1. You've done years of research and found questions in science that you think can't be answered through natural means.
2. Somebody you respect and trust told you Jesus is actually god.
3. It just feels right.
To prevent fruitcakes:
The way to world peace is:
1. Listen to the wise words of Bashar, the multidimensional being that channels through Darryl Anka.
2. Getting everyone to examine their past lives so they won't repeat the same mistakes this time.
3. There's no such thing as world peace.
To prevent hoaxters:
When a genuine crisis occurs you should start a thread claiming that:
1. Not planes, but flying saucers crashed into the WTC.
2. You predicted this crisis over ten years ago and have proof, then offer no proof.
3. You don't know what's going on, but offer what little info there is and provide a news link.
Originally posted by Forevever
haha can't resist
My apologies if I just trolled
Originally posted by jude11
1. What is your favorite MSM source?
You FAIL!...No Soup For You!
But you can have a bonus round:
2. If a banana was flying low down Mulberry Street and lost all of its wheels, how many pancakes would it take to cover a dog house?
edit on 22-7-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)