It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If ATS Had An Entrance Exam To Be a Member. What Questions Would You Like To See?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I decided to write this thread, due to some people on this site confused that there are "conspiracy theories" here. I find that quite amusing, and wondered if there was an exam to get into ATS, what questions would you like to see?

The questions could be easy, or quite difficult, even questions that you think might weed out trolls, or dis-info agents.

I thought this would be fun....

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Here is one. If Paul has cancer, is it ok for him to put a gun in Peter's face to get money to fight his cancer? If Paul is too sick or cowardly to put the gun in Peter's face himself, is it ok for him to hire Judas to rob Peter?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Were you really smart and knowledgeable as a child or were you always asking your parents 'Why?'
That would weed out some trolls I think. And dishonest people, because egotistical people, liars and trolls would likely answer that they were really smart children rather than inquisitive children.

Not a perfect question for your thread but I think it would be a good question to chuck onto the Entrance exam if there was one. Personally I don't agree with an entrance exam for ATS in the first place but fair do's this is hypothetical.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
are you going to read the t&c's?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Here is one. If Paul has cancer, is it ok for him to put a gun in Peter's face to get money to fight his cancer? If Paul is too sick or cowardly to put the gun in Peter's face himself, is it ok for him to hire Judas to rob Peter?

Who the hell is Peter?

link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Im not suggesting an actual exam, this is for entertainment purposes only.

Peace, NRE.

link   
"Do you think ATS should have an Entrance Exam?"

Pass Answer: No
Fail Answer: Yes

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
1) Are you able to recognize Chinese lanterns?
2) Can you communicate with others without cursing?
3) Have you ever seen The Matrix? Red or blue pill?
4) Classic Trek or NG Trek?
5) Do you know what a "charlatan" is?
6) What does "deny ignorance" mean to you?
7) Can/will you make prophetic predictions that do not come true?
8) Do you know how to use a "search" function?
9) Do you like humble pie?
10) Can you provide pics...if "it" happens?

A little humor in the mix, but some serious ones too me thinks.

Peace,
spec

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Here is another one. Frank wants to start an investment club. He finds Woody and Lindy and gets them to invest in the club then tells them to each find two more investors. Frank then spends the money he got from Woody and Lindy. Lindy finds two investors and spends their money after giving some to Frank, Woody does the same. Woody's two investors each find two more, as do Lindy's two. This goes on for awhile with all those initial "investors living high on the hog; until fewer and fewer new investors are found. How does this end? Can you apply this scenario to real life? Does this sound like a good investment plan to you?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
1. What is your favorite MSM source?

You FAIL!...No Soup For You!

But you can have a bonus round:

2. If a banana was flying low down Mulberry Street and lost all of its wheels, how many pancakes would it take to cover a dog house?

Peace

edit on 22-7-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Standard IQ test.....

That's all

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

That sounds like a ponzi scheme

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
When you were a child, if you found yourself bored and in a room with encyclopedias and little else to pass the time with, would you:

A. Read through them for pure personal enjoyment and curiosity

B. Read through some pages, angrily, to make the clock spin faster.

C. Fail to notice they were there and ask, what is a book?

D. Consider that set of books to be a fine source of paper airplanes and firewood. All that book learnin' is for wimps.

I'd say that should be in the top few questions, personally. I'd love to see how some would answer that if the answer wouldn't be judged, too.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne

Who the hell is Peter?
Sometimes, it is you. Or, you might be Paul. If you work for the infernal robbery service, then you might be Judas.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by DarthMuerte

That sounds like a ponzi scheme

Peace, NRE.
Actually, it is the Social Security system.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Is your name Bernard?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
S&F Cool concept.

How about...

A mandatory psych evaluation.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Will you immediately start mini modding AND THEN SHORTLY THERE AFTER MAKE MOD AND START POSTING ANTI MINI MODING threads and posts??

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Do you support Hilter?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne

Who the hell is Peter?
Sometimes, it is you. Or, you might be Paul. If you work for the infernal robbery service, then you might be Judas.

Nope. Definitely not me. I got Obamacare

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join