It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens really don't have BIG BLACK EYES, they have....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Ok, here is my theory on the so called Greys and their Big Black Eyes.

This whole theory started when I was watching the Arab Spring on TV and MSM showed a picture of the Arab big wigs in a semi circle . This Arab Council was meeting about the Egypt spring.. When I saw the picture I thought ...Theres aliens sitting there. I paused the picture and studied it. There was 4 guys outta the group that looked like BIG BLACK EYED aliens. Then I thought, do they have big sun glasses on. NOpe, their eyes were SHADOW HOLES .
Well, I forgot about it.
Then I noticed how --- and --- had times that their eyes were just big SHADOW HOLES and other times completely normal.
When I say shadow holes , it's not the same as bags, deep set or dark circle eyes.It's not the lighting of the event . No , it's like a veil of shadow encompassing their eyes. Now, someone said ' the eyes are the windows to your soul'. When someone wears sunglasses when you talk with them you lose alot of body(eye) language.
Well, then ------ steps up to the world stage and guess what...------ has shadow hole eyes too. Not all the time but often.
So, today I was watching an ancient Alien show. They were showing cave pictures, paintings and such of beings with big black eyes. They said it was the GREYS and the GREYS were the reptillians and were shapeshifters.
So, here I am with my theory about the Greys. I don't think the Greys actually have BIG eyes but SHADOW eyes. Shadow eyes are regular eyes engulfed in a shadow. The shadow can come and go (shapeshifting)

This theory is really to the people that BELIEVES in Grey Aliens.
So, if you already believe in Grey Aliens. Could it be that they really don't have Big black eyes but rather big black shadows covering their eyes? And if you BELIEVE that they have hybrid babies with human women could their offspring have the ability to shapeshift their eyes to where they are engulfed in shadow at different times?

And to anyone else....has anyone else noticed the shadow eyed people?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Where are you from ?

Sometimes I need to know so I can understand what you are trying to say.

I don't understand you

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

No, haven't ever seen anything like that. Can you provide a picture as an example?

Honestly, you're not making much sense.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
greys wear black tinted contact lenses.
everyone knows that.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
That is not true. They're wearing lenses, and their eyes are covered.

And those ones are just one type. Human is very common as well, not to mention reptoid, feline, and instectoid amongst the more common types of visitors.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

but they were talking about greys.
or is it grays?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Sure, but he used that one as if it was all aliens and its not. Greys are typically AI body suits, but there are some possible species, involved as well. They have eyes not voids, under lenses, much smaller than the lenses. I've only seen the lenses, but I knew already, a memory at the time, knowing they were akin to wearing sunglasses without the frames.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
YES WE DO

< -----------------------

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Just a few questions.

1. What is your belief set, extraterrestrial or extra-dimensional?
2. Are you messing with the occult? Trying to glean information from behind the veil?
3. Are you uncovering lost memories? Remembering things previously blocked?

U2U me if you can say yes to any of these if you prefer, or simply respond. I may know what is occurring with you.

Cirque

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Texin's story? Nah!

But skepticconwatcher's owl sure has beautiful eyes.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Texcin.has anyone else noticed the shadow eyed people?

only in the "ghost rider" movies...

but actually many claims are that the black in their eyes are actually bio-technological lenses that display heads up display data to them.
there are stories of witnesses being present at autopsies saying the lenses are taken out by forceps and there's a type of large human-like eye behind them

i mean we have these japanese "invisibility cloaks" now where tiny pixel size cameras that coat the whole cloak take the image from one side and project it through the pixels on the other side...

you could have the same thing on one side of the black lens that picks up the entire electro-magnetic spectrum .. ie: uv and infrared.. and translate it to different versions of "night vision"...

i mean they have the tech to supposedly create human DNA an flying saucers and time trave.. why wouldn't they use somethign like this.. or why wouldn't WE eventually...

top topics

join