It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal Library Found in Tayos Cave in Ecuador

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Here's something thought provoking
Annunaki supposedly came from Sumeria, which is in the middle east
The "architects" of humans..... - tall story

But.. this is ecuador

Thing is though they found statues of humans, insects and animals.

Sounds almost like the statues part of it was a museum
A museum of what though? Their creation?
LOL, far fetched
Not but really..... lol

I'd like to see pics of these statues, they could be more interesting than the books short-time wise until the books are deciphered
But what if the statues show evolutions of animals, humans etc..

Could very well be. I am hoping one of their wayward kids created the Mosquito!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
For those that might not know, the metal library is legendary and not someting "new", and many, amongst others Däniken, have spoken about it throughout the decades. Apparently, it is supposed to be a sort of "Time Vault" keeping the records and artifacts of an ancient civilisation, although exactly what civilisation, is not fully known.

Something I found interesting with the pics, was one of the figures; more specifically the large on in the front. I wondered if it was supposed to depict the actual size of the being, or if it was just symbolic? The woman beside it, standing somewhat in the background, seems to be of 'normal' size and the larger being seems to be meant as actually being that large, but if that is actually the case, I do not know for a certain.
In any case, this large being is interesting in the way that according to several claims from discoverers throughout the years, that have supposedly been inside the vault, the library is supposed to contain, as previously said in the thread, a large Sarcophagus with a very large skeleton covered with gold.

One such discoverer throughout the years, was Patronio Javarelly;

Jaramillo stated that he had entered the library in 1946, when he was 17 years old. He was shown it by an uncle, whose name has gone unrecorded but who was known as "Blanquito Pelado" (a loving description of the man's appearance). He was apparently on friendly terms with the local Shuar population, who invited him to see a secret in gratitude for the kindness and goodness he had shown towards the tribe.
Jaramillo entered the system at least once after that. On that occasion, he saw a library consisting of thousands of large, metal books stacked on shelves, each with an average weight of about 20 kilograms, each page impressed from one side with ideographs, geometric designs and written inscriptions. There was a second library, consisting of small, hard, smooth, translucent—what seemed to be crystal—tablets, grooved with parallel encrusted channels, stacked on sloping shelves of trestled units covered in gold leaf. There were zoomorphic and human statues (some on heavy column plinths), metal bars of different shapes, as well as sealed "doors"—possibly tombs—covered in mixtures of coloured, semi-precious stones.
There was a large sarcophagus, sculpted from hard, translucent material, containing the gold-leafed skeleton of a large human being. In short, an incredible treasure, stored away as if hidden in preparation for some upcoming disaster. On one occasion, Jaramillo took down seven books from the shelves to study them, but their weight prevented him from replacing them. It also meant that they were too heavy to remove from the library and reveal to the world. Jaramillo never produced any physical evidence for his claims, which may explain why he wanted to live in the shadows of this story. Hall did ask him why he never took photographs. "He said that it would not prove anything." Other discoveries, such as the infamous Burrows Cave in the United States, prove that seeing actually isn't believing. Still, Jaramillo stated that he had left his initials in these seven books so that, if the library were ever discovered, it could be proved that it was he who had entered it.

More: www.philipcoppens.com...

The following is a overall description of what the vault is supposed to contain;

General Description of the Treasure of the Tayu (Tayhuantinsuyu)

1. A library consisting of thousands of metal books on shelves, each weighing about 20 kilograms, pages stamped on one side with ideographs, geometric designs and inscriptions.
2. A second library of hard, polished, rectangular, translucent plates, each with parallel, encrusted channels, laid on gold-leafed trestles.
3. Hundreds of zoomorphic and human statues, some on heavy plinths, representing various species of animals and insects, also humans in different positions displaying a variety of emotions.
4. 'Metal' bars of various shapes, together with toys and piles of alluvial gold.
5. Instruments for making buttons and jewellery.
6. Sealed doors (possibly tombs) covered in semi-precious stones.
7. A sarcophagus of translucent material containing a large, gold-leafed, human skeleton

More: www.goldlibrary.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Diluted

Doesn't anybody out there see the big picture? Stop looking at things from a mortal standpoint and look at things from spiritual being standpoint.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Why would they waste plates of gold on these crappy drawings. I mean you would think they would be better planned out, they just look like a child's doodles.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40
Something does not sound right with this story. The cave complex has been known for quite some time, and someone already posted about it back in 2009:

The old caves of J. Moricz + the failure: Von Daniken??

In the old post, there is mention of such metal plates. So this is nothing new. Where are the pictures of the rest of the chambers and artifacts? Who are the individuals that make up this team of explorers? Would not such a discovery become the property of the nations of Ecuador/Peru?

The team of explorers were probably funded by the government. That said, I am sure there was some censorship what was released to the public...for if the truth about what was inscribed into the metals was revealed, I am sure we would all freak out *cough*aliens exist*cough*

Though I would too be as skeptical as you and like you I do demand more proof (ie. pictures and drawings), the reality is only some things are given to media to let us know about discoveries. The REAL JUICY stuff is kept to the scientists and discoverers to masturbate all over.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
If this find is real and as large as they say, then we just found all the ancient banksters hidden stolen wealth.

But really. Silver tarnishes and would not remain for centuries in such a pristine state. I don't care how deep you bury it or what you contain it in. That picture of the king holding his bag of money? (insert loud buzzer noise)

Except for the Nobles group, all metals oxidize.
edit on 23-7-2012 by intrptr because: spelling...

True but
"Fine, or pure, silver with no copper content
does not tarnish easily - it can get dirty, of course."

they believe silver tarnish is mostly caused not by oxygen but by pollutants in the air which would maybe not exist in a deep cave.
www.jewelry24seven.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
A literaly unbelievable tale, the artifacts look like they've been created by children....

In what maybe one of the biggest discoveries ever, a team of explorers is claiming that they have found the legendary golden library and other mysterious treasures in the Tayos Cave system in Ecuador. The team announced that they accidentally found some hidden tunnels that were obviously dug out artificially sometime in the ancient past while inside one of the main chambers. The team was able to follow one of these tunnels for approximately ½ mile and came upon a large room containing the golden library and various other treasures.

socyberty.com...

...but it gets even weirder.

The search for this library has going on since the 1970's...by Neil Armstrong of all people. Why would and an astronaut be selected to root around in caves? Shouldn't it be geologists and archeologists or something?

Link: www.philipcoppens.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas
I've searched the web for results about this metal library being found. For some strange reason, I can only find results from shady conspiracy sites. If this is such a big find, then how come the media isn't reporting it?

I searched also, was hoping mainstream archaeology news maybe will not announce any find until proof is given. They have samples being tested it says so after the tests it would go mainstream....maybe.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pbasonuk
I cant believe no-one has even mentioned what seems to be some sort of flying vehicle in the top left of the one without the cats yet.

Don't see anything but really ugly cats! Very pour workmanship.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

what does the myth's, theory's, ancient people, say that these books contain? or is it just sought after because the books was made out of gold?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What's funny is that if this is real, and the stuff is revealed, we'll have lots of drawings to look at. Cats will look like cats. Birds like birds. Elephants like elephants. People like people. But, the drawings of spacecraft and people in space suits will be dismissed....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What team of "explorers"?
What radio show was it announced on?
When? Where?

There is literally nothing to this story apart from a single blog.

And it gets over 100 flags?!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The fact that they are on valuable gold and silver plates would not neccesarily preclude them from being fakes.

In nearby Peru, it has been noted how even the lowliest peasants seem to be able to afford gold fillings for their teeth.They do not have the currency to buy gold in such quantity.

Some have suggested that they have access to a horde of gold perhaps stashed since the time of the conquistadors. Traditionally these people had no economic or financial value for gold. It was used principly for decorative and even practical purposes. It seems that they have never really embraced the idea of Mercatilism, or any of it's bastard offspring.

I suspect some Western hoaxers could be behind this. The plate with the pyramid and elephants is too tantalising. Also the stylisation of the various elements does not seem very homogenous, perhaps the work of several people. As someone else said, it looks childish, as though the drawer was an unaccomplished artist. It has none of the uniformity of style you find in Heiroglyphs, Greek or Celtic art or Sumerian Tablets.

I would love to see some more, particularly the less exotic ones if there are any, so we could compare them with previously discovered and verified artifacts.

I hope I am wrong, but something just doesn't seem right about this

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Actually cats, birds, elephants and humans will look like lame deformed sausages apparently.
edit on 23-7-2012 by LinaMaria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
sounds like another money spinning false flag ..like the UFO at the bottom of the ocean thread ..no confirmation only their word from a radio show ...looks like some rich tourists will be swimming with UFO's and searching for hidden treasure at some random cave in the middle of no where this summer .....

What next ...the lost ark found .. Atlantis located ..the list is endless...bet my last dollar nothing will come of this

You keep using that term, I do not think you know what it means.

It could be a hoax, but in no way could it be a "false flag".

I've been fascinated by the tale of father Crespi since I first read it 15 years ago. I'm looking forward to more information.

I don't lean toward hoax just because they are easy to prove as hoaxes under academic scrutiny, and they are saying they will give up samples if they are included on the next epedition and are credited with the rights to the discovery.

But, we'll see.
edit on 23-7-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Long thread for tired eyes...(yes up al nite again)
I wanted to ad here about the reics offather Crispi.....Theres and odd fish/man combo that reminds me of another origins tale from the Sumerians.....
their ledgend has it a fish/man type ET was the entity who helped them begin civiisation...and he would come onto land to teach but had to return to the sea every nite.....
The name of this guy was "Oannes" sic....
There is other cave paintings existing in South America...they depict zebras,and hippos i believe.....
(dont ask for sources...its all stuck in my head at odd angles these days...suffice to say it may have even been Gold of the Gods.

peace....s

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
My only suggestion is not to melt the records.

Those records have really important information, the history of the Americas dating back to Babylonian times. If those records can get out to the people, then those in power will lose it.

Don't melt those records or burn them.

Natives should guard that place until then

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is literally an unbelievable tale. There is nothing new here that I haven't seen before, years ago actually. And why would the "ancients" being of such great and amazing intelligence and advancement make such horrible art on gold?? This post seems like subtifuge and a complete waste of time. Why so many stars and flags?

reply to post by Kantzveldt

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CrippledAhole

Again, the pics shown are for reference only.

They have not released any pics from their expedition yet.

So discussing the reference pics does nothing.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by St0mP121

The archives of Atlantis or some such, or so i heard.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join