It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Knight Announcement: Let The Games Begin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
As I've stated in other threads, perhaps this young man was a product of brainwashing and maybe, just maybe, he was conditioned to respond to a cue.

"Let the games begin" sounds like a very good cue to me, maybe he was conditioned to think he was playing a video game. His goal to take down the people in the movie theater...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna
At a critical point in the current Batman movie, the villain says 'Let The Games Begin' just before unleashing a 'terrorist' attack. Curiously, the phrase 'Let The Games Begin' sounds more like the Olympics than the event it is used at during the movie.

As everyone on ATS knows, much has been written about the possibility of a false flag attack on London during the games as a pretext for starting The War.

Many of us who have observed and studied the build up to this event have wondered why 'they' announce their intentions so clearly and loudly for anyone who has ears to hear.

One common idea is that they are using the coming calamity as a means of culling the human herd of the weak links, that they want the more perceptive and intelligent to survive.

The Olympic Games are the worlds most popular test of a certain type of fitness, athletic fitness, In a larger sense, what is about to happen is a bit like a real olympic games, where only the fittest, not athletic of physically but perceptually, will survive.

It hit me immediately that the line 'Let The Games Begin' was an announcement of the beginning of the culling, and that the Olympica Games are a ceremony to mark the beginning of it for all of us.

Thoughts?

Here is a cartoon "Monster Rancher Vol. 1, -Let the games begin"

A young boy named Genki wins a special CD-ROM that transports him to the world of MONSTER RANCHER, where life is like a video game. There, he saves Holly and her eyeball monster, and enlists the help of a giant stone golem to stop Moo's Gel Troops.

Maybe this cartoon was predicting the Aurora shooting. After all the shooter was obsessed with World of Warcraft and maybe he thought he was in a video game.

Or maybe the Gilmore Girls episode "let the games begin" was trying to tell us something. After all it was an episode about college and the shooter was in college.

In all seriousness, it is nothing more than a harmless quote in a movie. Bane is a terrorist in the movie, just because he bombs a football stadium, do not indicate there is any connection with the Olympics. For years there have been talks of terrorist bombing a football stadium, especially after 9/11.

BTW, have you ever seen Sum Of All Fears? There was a nuke detonated at a football game and it hardly was a warning for a real attack to happen

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
As I've stated in other threads, perhaps this young man was a product of brainwashing and maybe, just maybe, he was conditioned to respond to a cue.

"Let the games begin" sounds like a very good cue to me, maybe he was conditioned to think he was playing a video game. His goal to take down the people in the movie theater...

Are maybe he is just mentally ill. Maybe he was under a huge amount of stress that triggered some mental defect. Seeing that he was planning this for months, your theory that the quote "let the games begin" triggered something in this man brain isn't plausible.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper

First off please do a bit of research. The shooter could not have responded to the line "Let the games begin" as that line was not said in the movie by the time he started shooting.

The shooter entered the cinema at the beginning of the stock exchange shoot up scene. 'Let the games begin" is not said until later on, just before Bane (the villain) blows up the football stadium. Which, considering he detonates the bomb just after the national anthem and immediately before kickoff, is actually quite an appropriate stab at dark humour..

Very sloppy conclusions being reached when a quick google search would have answered this for you.

Deny ignorance, indeed.
edit on 23-7-2012 by marker3221 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

Let the games begin.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yes totally, they are making a movie to let you know "Let The Games Begin" is obviously related to the olympics.
It wasn't even on the original BD from years ago

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
I must of heard that phrase over 100 times, over the space of 20-30 years, and have yet to see a terrorist attack on the olympics.

Seriously, what the hell is ATS going to look like after the olympics if nothing happens?

I can't wait, just so that these threads will no longer be written

I think there was a kidnapping of athletes in Munich in 1972. Many were killed,

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Thoughts?

Let the games begin.

I don't know, I am finding the games to be a bit tedious and getting boring. Why don't we just skip over to the blow everything up part.

I think its a movie, and I think movies try to go with the flow of things and the emoticons that people have in real life. If this were a question of art imitating life, or life imitating art. I would say that there all imitations of each-other.

People like a good story, and they like action and things going boom, but they only like all those things when its not happening to them. People watch movies and read books and write stories about the things that they can not do or does not really exist in there world, same like dime store novels, and all the trashy things you read about and hear about. There all there for entertainment, but also in a deeper meaning they literally exist in that capacity because they do not exist in reality and humanity in general and individually are not capable of those things. They just like to day dream that they are.

Which is why we even go to movies or read books or any of those other forms of entertainment out there, there more then a form of escapism. There there because we write and watch and read about the things we can not do, if we could do them we would not write about them, we would not watch them, in fact we in all probability would not even think about them.

So ya, bro. Its a movie, and it can mean anything you want it to mean and a good movie usually tries to capture a whole roster of emotions and believes of a whole bunch of peoples and cram it all into one sitting.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
"Let the games Begin"!?

really? This must be one of the most used lines by villians in American Cinema history. and guess what? It usually preceeds some type of sporting event or game-like spectacle. That's kinda the whole reasoning behind the choice of words.

google search "movie quotes Let the games begin". The quote has been used in movies ranging from The Hunger Games to Drive to Disney's Hercules as well as The Gilmore Girls and Monster Rancher? as well as Batman TDKR of course. That's just page 1. and that's just fairly recent movies. Very old quote.

I wonder how many times "Ceasar" has used this line before a Gladiator Battle or a Chariot Race in film history.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
I must of heard that phrase over 100 times, over the space of 20-30 years, and have yet to see a terrorist attack on the olympics.

Seriously, what the hell is ATS going to look like after the olympics if nothing happens?

I can't wait, just so that these threads will no longer be written

Been here since 2009, and you think that after the Olympics, there will be no more crazy threads? Yes, its been going on for years and years...but THIS will be the moment when people stop extreme speculation on major events! THIS time people like you can finally catch a break and not be annoyed by words on a screen, thread titles that you always seem to click on no matter how sick of them you proclaim yourself to be...

You know DAMN well that something else will come up after the Olympics, after 2012, after Nibiru passes by, and forever after!

So why dont you just admit that you love it just as much as the rest of us? You're here, aren't you?

It reminds me of the episode of family guy where they are sitting around at the bar talking about Barry Manilow.

They heard about a concert coming to town.

They start off saying "oh how stupid of a waste of time... Barry Manila? Pshh!"

Then, "It might be fun just to go laugh at all the idiots there..."

Then "well ok maybe he has like one song, mAybe two that aren't THAT bad..."

Then they slowly and gradually begin listing song after song of his that "isn't that bad..."

And finally, all admitting that they "LOVE Barry manilow!!!!" ... "Omg! He's so cool, let's go get tickets to the show!" "Yeah!!! What are we waiting for!?!?!!?"

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What really unsettled me as I watched the film on Friday evening was how on two separate occasions during the movie a reference was made about there being "no such thing as coincedences" (paraphrase). I already knew about what happened in Colorado and so sitting there in the theater, hearing that just gave me chills.....but then again, maybe it was just a coincedence.....right???

I know Christopher Nolan's films all have philosophical/psychological undercurrents in them, so this sort of dialogue does fit into his films well, but now we have two high profile incidents occurring around his films.....first one of his actors dies(Heath ledger) and now this......I really hope it is nothing more than coincedence.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Lets just think about this.. They rlly have a money.. They are powerful enough to make it happen.. And it probably will happen.. the terrorist attack.. just a nick..

Even if it doesn't, it will actually, and they will use enormous stock of money to cover it, but the real thruth is that security gets low paycheck and organizer gets what he wants and in this case it's all about resistance.. remember what they try to implant us : resistance is futile.. but resistance is essence.. just try to be on same side as human !!

Let fulishness out of people.. if we are down, we are not dump !

WE CAN FIGHT !!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
wtf is this all about..

ok, ive seen a one nice prediction on this subject

but what the heck is with flagging all the batman threads...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprenticeofLight

the reason they tell people who have eyes to see is because even the devil has his rules to follow there is a universal law of fair play, which is why God has given the devil his chance to rule earth, the past 2000 years has been under the devils control the new world order are a kabalah worshiping satanist group who are trying to manipulate people into sinning everyday and following the devil, even though they dont realise it.

It is not the clever ones they want to keep, they want to spiritual free thinking people dead so that the easily controlled can work as slaves while members of the elite BLOODLINES have total freedom for themselves

here is a link to a poem by william blake which sums it all up

www.youtube.com...

'The Devil' is an invention of man.
TPTB do not worship 'Satan' either as he is an invention of man as well.

They worship Lucifer because Lucifer IS their God.
At least the ones with the real power.
They are not us.
They are OF Lucifer or want to be.

The group soul, or 'social memory complex known as 'Lucifer' has had authority to give humanity a choice between good and evil for thousands of years.

They are preparing us and themselves for the coming harvest at which time they will no longer have dominion here nor will they be permitted to engauge humanity in the way they have been.

People want to make sense out of things like this when they happen and once you fully understand the reality of Lucifer,who he/it is, and his/its role in all of this then everything will make sense.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

So you're saying that a random line in the Dark Knight just before a big action scene is giving you a hint that you think there will be a false flag at the Olympic Games? And the line was "let the games begin"... Wait - it's cos it has the words "games" in it, that's why, right? It must be right then.

Ok so we have confirmation that there will be a false flag attack at the Olympic Games, nobody go if you want to live.

How the hell does this OP have so many stars for such a vague theory? You're just tying together random conspiracy theories that are floating around ATS, but nothing is based of fact... Like the next guy said below OP, so many tv shows and movies have that line in it. Doesn't mean diddly poop.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Weren't people saying the same thing in Vancouver....

Some suspicious boats lurking in the waters, somethings gotta happen right?..

Just sayin

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Gasp... clearly that phrase could only mean the Olympic games! No one ever says "let the games begin!"

On a serious note, no.. I don't think it means a thing. Remember 8-8-8? And all the theories about a false flag for the Chinese Olympics? All the talks of war, of hidden messages, and all the rest. Remember how nothing happened? Except much of the same for these Olympics.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna
At a critical point in the current Batman movie, the villain says 'Let The Games Begin' just before unleashing a 'terrorist' attack. Curiously, the phrase 'Let The Games Begin' sounds more like the Olympics than the event it is used at during the movie.

As everyone on ATS knows, much has been written about the possibility of a false flag attack on London during the games as a pretext for starting The War.

Thoughts?

Why does everyone know it'll be a false flag if terror is unleashed yet again? Do you know what would be worse than a false flag attack? A real one because it would mean ATS was wrong and we're all really blind to the truth to the point of being fatally delusional. It would mean the Western culture really does have a true enemy that's hell bent on bringing the world to a flaming inferno so that the 7th Imam can rise from the slumber of his well to make all that's left true believers.

I'm more afraid of that flag being the real flag masses of people are following than some false flag. But you're probably right.

Has the thought occurred to anyone that while false flags are real, not every attack is a false flag event?

For a moment let's watch Egyptian TV. Love the praising of their "patriotism" at the end of the segment, if that's not alarming flag propaganda I don't know what is. I think most wouldn't call this patriotism, I believe most would call it antisemitism to the extreme:

I'm not saying, I'm just saying...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It's a god damn one liner. Movies have them, calm yourself down.

2nd

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

he meant the hunger games.

watch this space

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join