It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Knight Announcement: Let The Games Begin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

Hey Melyanna, From the jist of many of the responses your theory may be proving itself right here and now

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

This PDF published by the Rockefeller foundation and recently highlighted by various news sources outlines
the deaths at the London Olympics. It's not a secret anymore.

www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

"The goal of this project was not to affirm what
is already known and knowable about what
is happening right now at the intersections of
technology and development."

Right... the goal wasn't, but it happened anyways...
edit on 23-7-2012 by Triesta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Beautiful interpretation.

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Oh hey, never ending story... Wasn't that a movie? Maybe I'm on to something here....

Yes... yes you are. Keep reading Bastian.
edit on 2012/7/23 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
can people stop reading into stuff so much please. its getting to be a joke, just because a line is said that sounds strange and a little forbidding doesn't mean it has anything behind it other than being a line in a FILM/MOVIE.
it bugs me to the core when people do this, if you have some sort of real way of showing the connection other than a fluke connection then show me, report it to the world but please dont come on these types of sites and blabber on about it having a deeper meaning, what next, FRINGE is preparing us for an invasion by the bald men, or that the film 2012 was a secret way for the governments to show us what they are doing to prepare for the end of the world.
alright i am a major conspiracy nut and like when people blabber up (see above) but please just stop.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
What will people say when/if something does happen during the Olympics? What will people say when/if something doesn't happen during the Olympics..I'm believing the hype surrounding the games via too much evidence.....and can only pray for the world..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
They also use it in the movie 'Contact'. Its a way for the alien race to show the arrival of a new era of communication.The saying is being used in shows for a long time now.

(Contact - Hitler's speech)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Screwed
I have said it before and I will say it here again.

2. An attack could be considered an attack against ALL nations present (ideal for manipulating countries to join a war against "the attacker").

Ohh Jesus!!
I never even thought of that.
Great catch!

If nothing happens, TPTB have certainly missed a golden opportunity.
edit on 23/7/12 by NuclearPaul because: typo

My thougths EXACTLY!!!
If this goes off without a hitch I will seriously rethink everything I thought I knew about TPTB,conspiracies in general and whether or not they truely exist.

This is just too perfect of a opportunity.
I am not saying it WILL happen but, like I said, if it doesn't.....I am rethinking my whole stance on a bunch of issues. These Olympics will either confirm everything I know or destroy everything I thought I knew.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I havnt seen the new Batman movie, however i have seen in the commercials a scene that looks like guys playing soccer getting blown up or something. Has anyone seen the Chinese propoganda video of the Olympics. Its a cartoon with a guy singing while all hell is breaking loose on a soccer field during a game. Can someone whos seen the new movie elaborate on the scene im talking about in the movie. Is there a connection? I cant verify for i havnt actually seen the movie yet.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Everyone knows Someone will attack at the London games.

Thats why it will NOT happen.

More than likley during the "distractions" of the games, Syria and Iran will be invaded and bombed to peices.

But i hope im wrong for the sake of the millions of innocent Syrian and Iranian people.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

If there was a like button for your comment I would would like the hell out of it. Your words are so true.

Anyone that reads too much in to a line of dialogue with in a movie about a fictitious super hero with an equally fictitious super villain and correlates that dialogue to reality or any hypothetical world event as if it were reality, is simply mentally fabricating connections where none truly exist.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

the reason they tell people who have eyes to see is because even the devil has his rules to follow there is a universal law of fair play, which is why God has given the devil his chance to rule earth, the past 2000 years has been under the devils control the new world order are a kabalah worshiping satanist group who are trying to manipulate people into sinning everyday and following the devil, even though they dont realise it.

It is not the clever ones they want to keep, they want to spiritual free thinking people dead so that the easily controlled can work as slaves while members of the elite BLOODLINES have total freedom for themselves

here is a link to a poem by william blake which sums it all up

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

There's an episode of Blue's Clues where the main character says "Let the games begin"... maybe he is in on the conspiracy too!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassey222
I think the point was there was an act of violence 'after' they said "let the games begin".. in the movie..

It's a pretty common saying however.. The connection from this movie to the olympics is weak ... at best

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Okay, maybe I was simplifying it too much when I made the Blue's Clue's reference but my point is like many here.. Let the games begin is such a common phrase I feel like you are making a conspiracy theory just to make a conspiracy theory... I have long tried to keep an open mind to things but if you are implying that Nolan (the guy who made the Batman movie) is some how tied up in a global Hollywood conspiracy which is initiating an attack on the Olympics and is some how warning the world through a small line in his movie is pretty ridiculous.. .

I have no doubt that there is the distinct possibility that someone will attack the Olympics... I think this is a pretty big stretch of the imagination..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i'm sorry, but i find the olympics connection to be tenuous at best....
i personally suspect they blew up a stadium because they blew up a hospital last time
and were in need of something bigger

what sort of cynic am i becoming

what really DID interest me about Bane's speeches is how hollow... and how obviously hollow they were
talking about revolution 'for the people' while openly leading a 'terrorist' organisation
it seems such an overtly clumsy attack on others who may have spoken of revolution in recent times
and i am forced to wonder why

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Anyone that reads too much in to a line of dialogue with in a movie about a fictitious super hero with an equally fictitious super villain and correlates that dialogue to reality or any hypothetical world event as if it were reality, is simply mentally fabricating connections where none truly exist.

This is an incredibly common saying and it has been used in a myriad of movies, radio shows, TV shows, comic books, novels.

It is not possible that "Let the games begin," is merely a duality referring to the football game where Bain's terrorist attack takes place AND the deadly "game" of cat and mouse that is initiated between Batman and Bain ensuing his terrorist attack? I think so.

I pose a different question: What if he had said "Leroy Jenkins!" ????? Would this thread even exist.

If so, would the same imaginary level of duality to the Olympics have been derived by the popular World of Warcraft colloquialism? I think not.

Now addressing your reference to the last man standing on the football field... and its correlation to the Olympic Games/ WW3... "survival of the fittest" as you put it.
It seems like you need to do some research on the Olympics as a whole. Check out this link and get back to me:
history1900s.about.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
I must of heard that phrase over 100 times, over the space of 20-30 years, and have yet to see a terrorist attack on the olympics.

Seriously, what the hell is ATS going to look like after the olympics if nothing happens?

I can't wait, just so that these threads will no longer be written

Really? 20-30 years and you never heard of the Atlanta Olympic Bombing

Or The Munich Massacre? Interesting perhaps you should remember your history a little better...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna
At a critical point in the current Batman movie, the villain says 'Let The Games Begin' just before unleashing a 'terrorist' attack. Curiously, the phrase 'Let The Games Begin' sounds more like the Olympics than the event it is used at during the movie.

As everyone on ATS knows, much has been written about the possibility of a false flag attack on London during the games as a pretext for starting The War.

Many of us who have observed and studied the build up to this event have wondered why 'they' announce their intentions so clearly and loudly for anyone who has ears to hear.

One common idea is that they are using the coming calamity as a means of culling the human herd of the weak links, that they want the more perceptive and intelligent to survive.

The Olympic Games are the worlds most popular test of a certain type of fitness, athletic fitness, In a larger sense, what is about to happen is a bit like a real olympic games, where only the fittest, not athletic of physically but perceptually, will survive.

It hit me immediately that the line 'Let The Games Begin' was an announcement of the beginning of the culling, and that the Olympica Games are a ceremony to mark the beginning of it for all of us.

Thoughts?

"Let the games begin" is an extremely common phrase used to announce the beginning of a chain or series of events. Indeed it has a sporting origin, hence your connection to the olympics. It has been used in scores of films, songs, poems and news media and yes it has been used in fiction before when signaling imminent violence. In fact I can think of 2 films that are actually titled "Let The Games Begin".

To suggest the makers of the latest Batman film are in cahoots with the mysterious TPTB & put that line into the shooting script to "weed out" intelligent people & save them from an oncoming global genocide is just plain farcical.

If you honestly believe that i suggest you turn off your computer & go outside for a while, a long while. The fresh air will do you good.

I left ATS for a number of years, upon my return I am very surprised & dismayed to see a host of such bizarre and paranoid straw clutching threads such as the OP's getting so many flags & stars. ATS was once a place for intelligent, objective discussion but now, is descending into farce with political trolling & delusional topics such as this becoming the norm.
edit on 23-7-2012 by marker3221 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by marker3221

I agree. I hardly ever post here anymore because of the ridiculous conspiracies. Now if there is a terrorist attack at the olympics, the OP will claim he told us so and there will be 100 false flag threads.

People, there are really terrorists in the world. I am not saying there aren't any false flags, but to claim that every major attack on any venue is automatically a false flag event, is just plain ridiculous.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join