It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Know About James Eagan Holmes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

lazy eye maybe, when someone is too tired or coming down off sedatives or drugs the muscles in their eyes relax , i have a friend when she gets tired her lazy eye comes out to play heh , either way he looks like he is on another planet

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

Scopolamine could be used, there was a story on drug cartels using similar drugs to get innocent people to do their dirty work adn when they wake up naked and full of blood they have no idea what happened

Scopolamine has become increasingly popular as a date rape drug, because unlike other date rape drugs that knock the victim out, this drug leaves the victim in a state of compliancy, in an awake zombie state, where their mind is totally controlled so they can participate in the rape, then remember nothing at all. It is that very result that made the drug so appealing to the CIA.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Sorry it took so long for me to add the drug use to this situation. I wanted to be sure that it was the case. Apparently it is confirmed that James Holmes did take 100mg of Vicodin 2 and 1/2 hours prior to the event. Source: www.thedenverchannel.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by Agarta

cn I ask this question..?.. Is that first image of hime, photoshopped? How is it they find the creepiest images? How is it his hair sticks up as to give you the appearance of the devil with horns at a glance? I feel like its too cliche..

Horns?! Where in the world do you possibly see horns on this kid?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is not what we KNOW, it's what we're told!
Its the Official Story.
And boy will they stick to it!

The fish stinks I tell you. The fish stinks!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
James Holmes apartment building still closed. Residents are being turned away. Source: www.dailycamera.com...

bomb squad personnel removed 30 softball-sized improvised explosive devices from the living room of Holmes' 800-square-foot apartment. The front door had been rigged with a device that Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said was intended to kill whomever opened it.

David Sanchez said that would be appropriate if Holmes is convicted. His 21-year-old daughter, Katie Medley, escaped without injury and delivered a son Tuesday at the same hospital where her husband, Caleb, 23, was in critical condition with a head wound.
Source: www.wjla.com...

Eighteenth Judicial District Attorney Carol Chambers said today her office is considering pursuing the death penalty against Holmes. She said a decision will be made in consultation with victims’ families.

Police have said Holmes began buying guns at Denver-area stores nearly two months before Friday’s shooting and that he received at least 50 packages in four months at his home and at school.
Source: freedomfromgovernment.us...

James Holmes Received $26K Grant From Bethesda-Based National Institutes of Health
Source: washington.cbslocal.com...

But despite how Holmes looked to the court, a jail employee has claimed that the 12-minute catatonic appearance was an act, not due to tiredness or as the result of any drugs.
www.dailymail.co.uk... 4

edit on 24-7-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

But despite how Holmes looked to the court, a jail employee has claimed that the 12-minute catatonic appearance was an act, not due to tiredness or as the result of any drugs.

who wants to trust another inmate? someone could be trying to get his "5 minutes of fame" while he can

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Downturn
reply to post by Agarta

who wants to trust another inmate? someone could be trying to get his "5 minutes of fame" while he can

What does "inmate" have to do with the quote? It was not a statement by an inmate.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

oh i misread that, my apologies,

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Downturn

Its fine. I should have added that it doesn't mean you were wrong, after all "A jail employee" could be a janitor, a grounds keeper, a cook, etc. They should have been more specific in giving it credibility.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

The reference to Mom saying you have the right guys is a misrepresentation of what she actually answered to what question was put to her at 5:30am in the morning when the phgone call from the ABC newsman asked her a question is she such and such and is such and such your son type question and she answrs , Yes you have to right person .

Accepting that yes it is she .

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Something is wrong here, and is it just me or do the first 2 photos remind me of an actor?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
** New info

I don't know how long this will be up, so you may want to save the pdf. www.medicalfacts.nl...

This is a link to a .pdf about a conference in May of this year and right there under STUDENT PRESENTATIONS on page 2:
2) James Holmes MicroRNA Biomarkers

I would like to know more about this speech, his studies, and MicroRNA in general. What caused this kid to go crazy? Also, if someone could post this in another forum that would be helpful for all people to see it. I don't have enough posts to post anywhere but here in introductions.
edit on 24-7-2012 by ylriclmm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Downturn
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

lazy eye maybe, when someone is too tired or coming down off sedatives or drugs the muscles in their eyes relax , i have a friend when she gets tired her lazy eye comes out to play heh , either way he looks like he is on another planet

Yeah mate but i was talking about his pupil, looks kinda weird. Anyone else notice it? or is it just my computer

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don't post a lot but that first picture (the one from high school where he is so "clean-cut") really caught me off guard.

I kept trying to figure out who he looked like? Whether it was someone I went to school with (no, he is too young), someone I taught when I was a high school teacher (possibly, but according to the records, he never lived in my town), or someone famous?

I still can't figure it out but I do find it interesting that so many of us find him familiar-looking.

Then, I come across this other forum post that equates his PhD research with time slips (in a roundabout way). I am very interested in Quantum Physics BUT I don't often jump this far down the rabbit hole this fast...

However... COULD this be a mass "deja vu"? Did this happen before with a different outcome? Was he (Holmes) expecting that this time too there would be a "quantum jump" backward as well, based on some of the research he was doing? (You have to read about that research and other infoin this thread to understand why I am bringing that up: www.abovetopsecret.com...).

Yes, it is very far out but I swear I feel I have seen that guy before - MANY times and often. Frequently enough so that his face looks super-familiar.

Apparently, many others think so as well. Therefore, if we want to consider a huge leap and go out on a limb, the only way SO many people would have seen or known of this guy would be if he was ALREADY famous (or had been) on some level?

OK... I will leave that to those who understand these concepts better but I am definitely interested in what those who ARE more knowledgeable have to say about this...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Great thread Agarta!

I did a quick and dirty search for the following - didn't see anywhere on ATS. Wayne Madsen is unknown to me, but it has facts in it that I've been chasing so who knows - maybe enough facts blended in with fiction to make it believable??!! Thought I's pass it along so folks can pick at it, compare and contrast.

Red Dirt Report forwarded from Wayne Madsen Report

Holmes's past association with government research projects has prompted police and federal law enforcement officials to order laboratories and schools with which Holmes has had a past association not to talk to the press about Holmes.

That may explain why I can't find squat -

There has to be a paper trail somewhere. You don't get these kind of grants and/or standing without having been published or presenting somewhere. This video is just the beginning of that career at the high school level. What about his undergrad work?
ref my post in another ATS thread and also why the University is in basically information lockdown.

So..to con't

Initial reports of Holmes having an accomplice in the theater shooting have been discounted.... However, no explanation has been given by police why the Anschutz campus buildings were evacuated after Holmes was already in custody
This is new. Anyone know anything about this???

John Jacobson

The Anschutz Medical Campus is on the recently de-commissioned site of the U.S. Army's Fitzsimons Army Medical Center

In 2006, at the age of 18, Holmes served as a research intern at the Salk Institute at the University of California at San Diego in La Jolla. It is noteworthy that for the previous two years before Holmes worked at the Salk Institute, the research center was partnered with the Defense Advance Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
This is where it starts to get interesting...

FACT: In the video floating around on his presentation about temporal illusion his mentor is John Jacobson,
who is

John Jacobson is a postgraduate researcher at the Computational Neurobiology Laboratory at the Salk Institute, La Jolla, CA.
and has his own video here (Consciousness Chronicles) wherein he goes into

the relationship between neurological stimuli and actual and perceived reaction times, suggesting that our actions may be determined by both the past and the future and having implications for volition.

Jacobson also gave a plenary talk titled “Retroactive Modulation of Subjective Intentions: Philosophy, Science and Cyborgs”at UC SanDiego Psychology dept in Apr 2008. PDF Link (pg 35 #70a) Take note of the one above his- #70: Free Will in the Human Brain.
Jacobson was also the chair for the TEDxDelMar transhuman studies conference. Event link wiki link
Apparently Jacobson is dissing the dogsnot outta Holmes now, via Christian Science Monitor and NY Times

“He should not have gotten into the summer program,” Jacobson, 37, told the Los Angeles Times. “His grades were mediocre. I’ve heard him described as brilliant. This is extremely inaccurate......“He never completed the project. What he gave me was a complete mess,” Jacobson told the Times. “I basically fired him.”
OK...so how does an idiot get mega funding grants from the NIH? Connections? Or is Jacobson trying to disassociate? Discredit?

OK, so to con't original article...

The research was part of a larger DARPA program known as the "Peak Soldier Performance Program," which involved creating brain-machine interfaces for battlefield use, including human-robotic bionics for legs, arms, and eyes. DARPA works closely with the Defense Science Office on projects that include the medical research community.

The Fitzsimons Army med center, now Anschultz med center

was at the forefront of DARPA research on the use of brain-connected "neuroprosthetic" limbs forsoldiers amputated or paralyzed in combat.

I'm running out of space...con't next post

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SCGrits

con't post compare & contrast this article
Now daddy, Robert Milton Holmes used to work for HNC Software from 2000-2002,

HNC, known as a "neural network" company, and DARPA, beginning in 1998, have worked on developing "cortronic neural networks," which would allow machines to interpret aural and visual stimuli to think like humans. The cortronic concept was developed by HNC Software's chief scientist and co-founder, Robert Hecht-Nielsen. HNC merged with the Minneapolis-based Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO), a computer analysis and decision-making company. Robert Holmes continues to work at FICO.

I found this 2009 ATS post Project DARPA-BAA-09-03 - will this be the 1st true machine intelligence ? by Tauristercus that gave the me the downright willys. Coupled with this one from 2003 U.S Developing troop exoskeletons wherein Maverick links to a 2001 BBC article

Early work sponsored by Darpa has used pneumatic muscles or deformable magnets to power artificial limbs or suits that soldiers could wear. Trials of a Springwalker system...

So now there is a connection btwn family working with Darpa; Salk, via Jacobson, his mentor & Darpa; and where he was doing his research, Anshultz vis a vis Fitzsimons med center, and Darpa.

I'm not a big BatMan fan, so correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Batman wear an exoskeleton of sorts? Could it be that if Holmes sees himself as BatMan's nemesis the Joker, somewhere deep in that twisted psyche of his he's tryng to stop "BatMan" (aka TPTB aka Darpa)??? But why open up on a theater full of civilians? Why not a more militaristic target or research target??? That's what's bothering me.

Also since daddy is computer wiz, and we're talking Darpa here, could it be that all info on the net has been scrubbed??

Madsen ends his report with this...take it as you will - I'm only the messenger

The links between the younger and elder Holmes and U.S. government research on creating super-soldiers, human brain-machine interfaces, and human-like robots beg the question: "Was James Holmes engaged in a real-life Jason Bourne TREADSTONE project that broke down and resulted in deadly consequences in Aurora, Colorado?"......keep in mind that August 10 is the opening date of The Bourne Legacy.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Sorry it took so long for me to add the drug use to this situation. I wanted to be sure that it was the case. Apparently it is confirmed that James Holmes did take 100mg of Vicodin 2 and 1/2 hours prior to the event. Source: www.thedenverchannel.com...

100mg is not enough to do anything.

If he were a pill popper it would be more like 1,500mg.

I know a guy that took several 750's and was coherent.

I am going to dismiss this because the dosage is so low.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Having never even held a gun before, I cannot imagine the pragmatics of carrying 2 or 3 loaded guns of that size. I understand Holmes stands about 6'3" and is a young man. How difficult would it have been for him to physically manuever that much firepower? Also: I haven't heard eyewitnesses state for what length of time the shooter left the theater. Do you think it was enough time for him to a) wedge the door, b) get back to his car and what...get dressed in the back seat? c) change into a full, military style, Kevlar-lined suit, d) don a gas mask, e) unload weapons out of the trunk and give them, at least, a quick once-over, f) finally, schlep all that stuff back into a darkened room? Seems like Holmes is about as quick-footed as Oswald.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SCGrits

Excellent post with good supporting refs. I've never been a big believer in coincidence and unfortunately, this case is shaping up to have too many of them. Why, then, would I not be surprised if Holmes is found dead in his jail cell?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join