It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Know About James Eagan Holmes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
great info on him

i couldnt believe how drugged up he looked in the court
looked like he didnt know where he was
somethings not right with this

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

anyone else notice how weird his left eye looks in his mugshot?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

He had another glock, unused, in the car.
Most likely he didn't put up a fight becuase he didn't want to die rather than out of ammo. It is just weird that he began putting up a fight again once in custody. So he may have still been making life preserving decisions. He could have easily gotten a weapon out on the cops before they could stop him. They wouldn't shoot until he had one and they wouldn't have been able to bring him down before he got one. He didn't surrender for lack of ammo.
edit on 24-7-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

I read somewhere that the rifle jammed and that was why he switched weapons.
Not my idea, it was written in an article. Either a witness statement or they found a jammed weapon discarded.

Some said he started with the rifle til it jammed and then switched to the shotgun, but I believe another report stated that he began shooting with the shotgun first.

Who knows.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by igor_ats

You fail to realize that this is a setup...It's not a coincidence this happens during the UN Small Arms treaty. They have orchestrated this event so that people will be more willing to give up their gun rights for safety; just like they have given up all the other rights out of 'safety'.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

Or how he looks nothing like the man in the original picture.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent
Just saw him on tv at court, he looked to be nodding? and the hair is a bit bizzare, he looks what do ya say? unstable? my see

I see what you mean.

Anyone else think he looks a bit like Sideshow Bob?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
in the third picture, the one with the crazy hair & photoshopped chick in the background...

his eyes are extremely dialated

for fear of breaking stringent T&C, I am reluctant to say anything else.

However, I will state that scant few pharmaceuticals would cause that degree of dialation of the pupils. Hallucinogens, however, are notorious for inducing pupils of that size.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
His eyes are blue in each photo. The first photo has a lot of contrast ie. his hair appears very black with no variation in light and dark and his skin looks very pale/ grey also with little variation. His eyes also are going to appear to have little variation between iris and pupil. The other photos are of better quality in different light conditions.

The iris of the eyes is not solid and has a varying appearence depending on lighting, people are always looking at differences in photos to say someone is posesssed , a clone etc. It's just lighting.

His beard is a different colour as many men have red or lighter coloured beards, no mystery there.

Also the photo with the model in the background is a poster, it is not photoshopped. Find the original photo from the dating website and you can see the edge of theh poster on the wall!
edit on 24-7-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

poster, photoshop, whatev, the girl in the picture is not physically present simultaneously with the dude.

and his eyes may be blue, but they are profoundly dialated in pic number three.

the puzzle pieces say that he was most likely conducting his "research and understanding" with the assistance of some type of mind-altering substance(s)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

I know but some people earlier were claiming that the poster pic. was an attempt to fool us in some way. Just trying to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

gotcha

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i want to hear more witness reports about that accomplice. why would the police were scanning the surrounding area for the next four hours while they already 'had their man' ? lots of discrepencies in the story. and i don't know WHAT kind of drugs he was on for that court hearing. this all seems to be a huge scapegoating scenario to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by igor_ats

You fail to realize that this is a setup...It's not a coincidence this happens during the UN Small Arms treaty. They have orchestrated this event so that people will be more willing to give up their gun rights for safety; just like they have given up all the other rights out of 'safety'.

So is it the gun treaty or the release of Batman. Maybe the producers of Batman decided to release this film at the same time as the UN Small Arms Treaty, or maybe this guy is just crazy, saw the theater attacks in Mogadishu, and wanted to do something similar.

Whatever the case, which are numerous btw, there is no indication that this was any kind of set-up.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Just saw him on tv at court, he looked to be nodding? and the hair is a bit bizzare, he looks what do ya say? unstable? my see

Supposedly they drugged him up to prevent him from acting out his comic book character in court, so he would stay calm and sedated, but of course it could have been done to keep him from talking.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

Supposedly they drugged him up to prevent him from acting out his comic book character in court, so he would stay calm and sedated, but of course it could have been done to keep him from talking.

except that today they are saying he wasn't on ANYTHING. i think he is faking it. purposefully being weird.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I believe this guy will have his attorney say that he doesn't remember the incident. He's faking this "zombie-like" "psychosis".

As always, his past will help define how his future will pan out. This kid has no idea what he's done. . .geez, one victim is a child. . .what the hell?

How can anyone live with themselves after murdering so many people, much less a kid.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
There is also no saying the SWAT uniform he was wearing was *real*. He could have beean wearing a COSPlay costume, and people made the assumption it was real.

www.cosplaysupplies.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

James Eagan Holmes, the suspect in the mass killing in Aurora, Colo., was a counselor in the summer of 2008 at a residential camp for underprivileged children near Glendale, Calif.
source: openchannel.msnbc.msn.com... (read the article but check out the video at the bottom of the page(not about summer camp))

Prosecutors believe Holmes' trial won't start until a year from now.
www.tmz.com...
Won't start for a year? is it really going to take that long to gain evidence? Something about this bothers me.

About the source above. I thought TMZ was about celebrities in Hollywood why is all the new information on the summer camp, court, etc. coming from them? Is he being turned into a celebrity? Here are some more links from TMZ:
Summer camp: www.tmz.com...
First lawsuit: www.tmz.com...

Victim Update: 9 victims are still in intensive care.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Again an article from TMZ. This time it is in reference to 2 packages sent to CU believed to be sent by James Holmes. The Bomb squad has been called in. Source: www.tmz.com...

An update shows that the packages contained nothing dangerous or suspicious. False alarm.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join