It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Proof of Real Mermaids?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

A bunch of bad actors to make it sound like it was something real. The footage of what was on the beach, laughable.

I can't say when I have seen such trash on a channel that I used to enjoy.

I felt the whole show was a huge waste of my time! Disgusting, really! I haven't watched anything on that channel since, and probably won't for some time to come

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I personally think this might be real on the few simple facts of the ocean being 95% undiscovered! And just not to long ago giant squids where considered a myth (en.wikipedia.org...) but we have proof of there existents! So the aquatic ape theory could be true ( en.wikipedia.org...) So don't just throw it away or disregard it because it looks kind of fake. I just watched Mermaids: the new evidence ( I think that's what is was called) on animal planet and the footage I seen looked real.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i'm watching it too , amazing footage , almost too amazing...makes for interesting watching though...who knows, certainly not us !

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
good follow up show, and that is what it is. I guess just a show since it had disclaimers and writer and such.
edit on 29-5-2013 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Just wanted to inform anyone who is watching "ANIMAL PLANET"

The show they are airing is a mockumentary.

I have been in a strange mood today. Tired, but can't sleep.

It is interesting, but I understand what I'm am watching.

If anyone else is watching, hope your having a good nite, and enjoying the show. LOL!!
edit on 1-1-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Grains of truth in mythological creatures such as mermaids , vampires , werewolves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join