It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman, 2012, Return of the Dead King, Mount Hermon....siruis rising

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ergonpandilus

But only christians are wating for Antichrist to appear and not the "world teacher" to appear. Actually Antichrist is wrong name, it should be Nimrod because he was the first world ruler. It's all part of big deception to those who didn't got raptured.

Not all Christians...

Catholics don't believe in the Rapture...

Also a fun fact, The "Anti-Christ" as we know it today, isn't even in the bible... The term is used to define those who are against Christ's teachings...

If you want a Catholic spin on, look no further then the Prophecy of the Popes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Pope Benedict, according to that prophecy, is the 2nd to the Last Pope, who will be Peter the Roman who will lead the flock while Rome is destroyed leading up to Christ's return. So that prophecy also fits in rather nicely with the whole 2012 thing..

We're waiting on the return of our great teacher, Christ as well (it's just his 2nd return, where he'll Judge all, living and dead).

Not sure why the push for the opinion that that,"While others are waiting for a great teacher, Christians are just waiting on the Anti-Christ..." That's not true... Christians believe Christ will come back, some Christians also believe an Anti-Christ will pop up just before that.

Christians are made up a of groups of sub-sets of Christianity. They do not all believe the same thing within those subsets. They're usually united under the One belief that Christ is God (the Son), thus the term Christianity. Some believe in the Rapture, some believe in the Anti-Christ, some pray to Saints, some don't... [
edit on 24-7-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Great thread. Comparing all these old names and titles.

I have two slash three names. one im not sure order of two letters.
i can find them no where on the internet.
but if they sound familiar to any language to any reader. let me know.

muttoc or mottuc.

and Tittum.

the first seems mayan bc of the second syllable.

thanks

I'd also love to ask what the meaning of the eye of horus is. I could search. like how old and origination of the symbol.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

.Noah and his three sons

ever notice Abraham and Noah are the same guy? Kinda have to rethink the date of the flood with this perspective

biggest mass shooting in US history

Native Americans might argue with you on that claim but I am tracking ya!

but if these gods/angels are Evil....and they are supposed to return...then why would the greatest race in our history devote theyr entire lives to this wonderus time...

its all a grand hoax to keep mankind from unraveling.
you forgot Matt. Mark Luke and John as the four winds or North South East and West and Jesus is only the Sun not the Son.
Annunaki got the animals domesticated established irrigation and taught Building practices.Then they left. First bad day to come along Man raised his hands and cried, "Come Back" this was the first worship event. Someone thought he could sell it, this explains Religion, Hoax!!!

Well, according to the "Book of Rebellender" anyway

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

O Siris has lifted his veil so to speak,He showed him self to me in a resolution of light along with Horus on the 10/1/09,This occured in my lounge room right in front of me.I understand that they came for I had a calling for our Sun Gods for help and direction,For you see i had end of world dreams that nearly sent me mad.O Siris,Horus,Ra and Isis Senior and Junior are with me as we speak.Would you like to talk to them?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy : ". . . who will be Peter the Roman . . ."

Greetings in the Resurrected Christ, oh calamarious writer.
edit on 6-8-2012 by Edward Palamar because: clarity

edit on 6-8-2012 by Edward Palamar because: clarity

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

thanks for sharin

top topics

<< 1   >>

join