It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman, 2012, Return of the Dead King, Mount Hermon....siruis rising

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
ok, another 2012 thread....BUT, this is one to know.

but where to start....the OP might be a bit erratic...but i need your help to see if they are connected and relevant in anyway.

Gnostics, i think i`l start with them....long story short.

Nephilem......... 12,000 year ago, (10,000bc)....im sure you have all seen this date thrown about by modern archeologists and scientists.

big story but `ll skim over whats important to this issue.

giants living on earth (nephilem, children of caine etc)...mating with daughters of Eve....creating Demi-gods. (ie hercules etc)....the story is that god didnt create the world for them as it cant sustain them...so god flooded the earth.....

i kept that short and sweet.

now this is where it gets interesting.....Noah and his three sons....im sure most of us are split into two categories...those that believe they are the children of the created Adam and Eve....the other group, influenced by Darwin believe we evolved from Apes...but then there are the gnostics.

Gnostics beleive that after the earth was flooded, Noahs three sons populated the world.
Ham = black...Africa and some parts of ME....chracteristic = strong
Shem = yellow....ME and Asia...characteristc = spiritual
japheth - white ...europe...chracteristic = smart/logical...

now Ham, known as the cursed one....took knowledge of the nephilem/pre flood antideluvian realm onto the boat.

after the flood, Ham settled in the area today known as lebanon, isreal and syria.

Ham had a son called Canaan....this area became known as canaan...and later the people were known as pheonician...they mapped the stars, knew science etc etc.

Now...i think i can introduce mount hermon here

its in south lebanon...north isreal.

firstly...due to the areas sensitivity...its a no go area...with many unexploded scatter bombs.

"The Landing Place on the Cedar Mountain would be Mount Hermon, where the Watchers descended according to the Book of Enoch"
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

i wont go into Enilil, Gilgamesh, yom kippur...but they are relevant.

whats important here is that Today there are people, in that area, that believe they are related to the pre-flood antidiluviuan Race....and with this belief, in their religion....mount Hermon is where the "watchers" will decend...the annunaki.....annu = heavens.

notice how it looks like the side view of the milkyway!!

known as the gate of fallen Angels (satan is the fallen angel, and 33% of.....)
also Mount Hermon is at 33 degrees latitude AND longitude. There is no other place they meet on land.

According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, Hermon means “Forbidden Place.” Jerome (4th-century translator of the Latin Vulgate Bible) interpreted Hermon as “anathema.” Mount Hermon was the port of entry for a group of wicked angels, who corrupted the human race in the days of Noah. Moses wrote: “The sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose …. There were giants in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown” (Gen. 6:1-4).
www.prophecyinthenews.com...

Phoenicia was the first place where beings from heaven came to the earth. The union of these (alien) beings with the daughters of Adam produced hybrid offspring, Nephilim (translated giants but literally the fallen ones). According to the pseudepigraphic book of Enoch, the book of Jubilees and many other ancient texts, the exact point of descent of the Sons of God was Mt. Hermon in Phoenicia

interesting biblical quotes about mount hermon
www.bibletopicindex.com...

know its 2012.....jews are waiting for their messiah....Ancient Egyptians are awaiting the return of the dead king osiris, and the first time "zep tepi"....in mexico, where all the killings and world leaders go...waiting for guaco....(cant spell it lol)...muslims waiting for ther dijal.....etcetc.

now i want to mention egyptians here.

we use their ancient calender for dates and time
they had 360 days of the year...makes sense...1 degree for each day/night...in their religion the god thoth brought the earth and heaven 5 more days..making it 365...in which they mated and created osiris, isis, seth and nephytus...and horus the elder...the returned king at asencion.

orion = osiris....siriis = isis.

they show in the sky on 27 july, and bring the nile flood.

we all have our attention on batman killings....the dark night rises = biggest mass shooting in US history
i dont understand the chronolgy of the batman films...but isnt this a prelude to the older movies...like the new starwars???.....how can this be a prelude if ** SPOILER ALERT**...he dies...***ALERT ENDS***

SIRIUIS RISES
"You see, when the Orion constellation first appears on the horizon, Osiris seems to be on his back, with Isis-Sopdet rising beneath Him. As the night passes and the constellation rises higher into the sky, He “stands up,” with Isis at His back all the while, pushing upward until the God is raised. Even more so than the myth of Isis following Osiris to pick up the pieces, we can see the rising of Orion and Sirius as Isis raising Osiris from the dead, the stellar model of the ritual of Raising the Djed Column, which the pharaoh, with the help of Isis, performed on earth."
isiopolis.wordpress.com...

What i want to know is....there must be a factor im missing that makes 2012 the year expected for Zep Tepi and the glory of the first days....i understand about percession and the galatic plain...

but if these gods/angels are Evil....and they are supposed to return...then why would the greatest race in our history devote theyr entire lives to this wonderus time...
and what other proof is there that something is supposed to return?...please help

i`ll sign off with a quote from an ex isreali prime minister...who, at first glance seems to believe in his antidiluvean history
prime minster Menachem Begin.
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

peace

another note...we all saw madonnas half time show...and isreali concert...potrayting an empty throne...

apparently the rothcilds etc...have an empty seat at their table for the "returned dead king"

are these people waiting for a person to appear....or is the sun meant to possess someone with its rays...dunno...but any info would help
edit on 22-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: My nutz itched

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I love your style of writing and would not have enjoyed your post if you had elaborated more... Youve left me wanting more, always a good sign...S&F

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Batman, 2012, Return of the Dead King, Mount Hermon....siruis rising,

Monkey tails, jelly doughnuts, Fukushima, Windows 7...Hermione loves Harry,

What do these 10 things have in common.

Nuddin'.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

the newest Batman movies are on their own, Seperate from the other 4 they made.

no....its not a star wars thing

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoilingFrog

Batman, 2012, Return of the Dead King, Mount Hermon....siruis rising,

Monkey tails, jelly doughnuts, Fukushima, Windows 7...Hermione loves Harry,

What do these 10 things have in common.

Nuddin'.

hahahaaaa....

but....!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnycashed

the newest Batman movies are on their own, Seperate from the other 4 they made.

no....its not a star wars thing

yes...i know......but apparently they do fit in...i`l find the link

while i find the link...how does catwoman fit in to nolans trilogy??

i cant find it...but i will say...

Two-face...we meet him before he turns into Two face

commisioner gordon.....is very young......

edit on 22-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Very interesting, do you have any thoughts on what could eventually happen by the end of the year?

I won't be surprised if we'll discover that we are an inferior race ourselves, to those who have created us. As far as we know, they can still OWN this planet via NWO, red shield, illuminati, etc. And yet we are still enslaved. Not much has changed really since the early days of recorded history, apart from slavery is now a norm and it's being advocated by the masses.

Very well written thread, I have enjoyed reading it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
You make good points
thanks for sharing

take a look at the end of times thread in my signature
both thread have similarities

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Very nice OP, so what is the conclusion in your thoughts?

Where do you feel this is taking us?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

i`ll sign off with a quote from an ex isreali prime minister...who, at first glance seems to believe in his antidiluvean history prime minster Menachem Begin. "Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

This actually wasn't said. Apparently it was a misquotation/mistranslation.

begincenterdiary.blogspot.ca...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I amun ra the sun god or dead king.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hi everyone!

Nephilim were giant breed, mix of fallen angels and men. Some cultures states them as demigods (Deva, Titans etc.) And there are Megalith structures around the globe (en.wikipedia.org...) and almost every culture seems to have traces of giants and stories (en.wikipedia.org...). Can it be all just coincidence?

Every wondered why God ordered Israelites to kill everyone when they entered Canaan? The reason is that most Canaanites were 2nd generation Nephilim called Rephaim or Anakim. Goliath, Og, Siihon being some of the examples. One of the very first prophecies in Genesis tells about the struggle between men and Nephilim.

"And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee (serpent) and the woman, and between thy (serpent's) seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

According to the Book of Enoch, the first generation Nephilim were killed and the fallen angels were locked down in Abyss, until the judgement day (tribulation).
"For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to abyss (gr. Tartaros), and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person , a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;" - 2 Peter 2:4-5

Book of Enoch also states that they are to be stay there in 70 generations. Psalm 90:10 says that generation is 70 year. So it makes totally 4900 years. According to the calculations Noah's Flood happened 2900 BC, so they are to be released around 2000 AD.

Finnish mythology has interesting statement about giants and Christians, indicating that those giants were wicked (en.wikipedia.org...).
"Myths tells that as more and more of the citizens became Christians, they began to hate Kaleva's sons for remaining pagans. Soon, Kaleva's sons were forced to leave their country. As time passed, Christians invaded more and more land, pushing Kaleva's sons further away. Eventually, they found an island where they stayed and refused to leave. Christian priests came and cursed (exorcised) them until they took a big stone and sailed away with it. They have not been seen since then, but legend has it that they often come in the night and destroy crops or cut down forests. Almost the same thing happened to Hiisi people who resembles trolls. They were also forced to flee by Christians."

But those Rephaim are prophecied by Isaiah to return when rapture (and resurrection of the death saints) occurs.
"Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the Rephaim. Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast." - Isa. 26:19-20

Many pagan religions are looking into 2012 or close to that . Here's few examples.

Maya - Quetzalcoatl - Mayan calendar
Atztec - Kukulkan - Similar to above
Cherokee indians - Rattlesnake Prophecy - www.crystalinks.com...
Hopi indians - "True white brother from east" - Their calendar is running out
Hindusim - Kalki Avatar - 3114 BC Kali Yuga age is going to end at 2012 2012rising.com...
Buddhist - Maitreya - www.rense.com...
Islam - Mahdi - heavenawaits.wordpress.com...
Jewish - Messiah - Kabbalah book Zohar states 2012. www.his-forever.com...
Egyptians - Osiris - Return of Osiris in 2012 according. www.youtube.com...

But only christians are wating for Antichrist to appear and not the "world teacher" to appear. Actually Antichrist is wrong name, it should be Nimrod because he was the first world ruler. It's all part of big deception to those who didn't got raptured.

"For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let , until he (the church) be taken out of the way (raptured). And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him , whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie:" - 2 Thess. 2:7-11

Watch this! www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ergonpandilus

thanx man....i just realised that the olympics are about..TITANS VS GODS

read this...very interesting
en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

I amun ra the sun god or dead king.

the dead king is Osiris,,,,,in zep tepi (first times) he used to be king of egypt...when his brother killed him, he became god of the underworld.
now.....when a king dies, he is assoiciated with osiris as he travels through the underworld in his "solar bark".
and the kings heir becomes the new horus king,,,,,horus was the son of osiris and isis.

as for amun ra
aTum...was a helipolis god...phallic symbol of the big bang.
aMun was a human image god, ...conscius symbol of creation....from karnack and thebes

in old egypt the ra cult was in helipolis...merged with atum..became atum ra....khufu and his children done this.

in later times ....new kingdom , ramesside period etc....amun, the longest reigning belief merged with ra cult...making amun-ra,

so amun was considered the top god....he created Ra so he could "see" his creation.
amun or atum...created the earth and heaven...who created osiris etc and the pharonic lineage

peace

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I have been channeling O Siris for three years now,Its been 5300 years since his resurection.He showed himself to me in my loungroom.What I saw was a black Jackual to the eyes then a buffaloe's head to his neck then a maine around his shoulders.

Would you like to ask him a question?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by forddavidjunior

I have been channeling O Siris for three years now,Its been 5300 years since his resurection.He showed himself to me in my loungroom.What I saw was a black Jackual to the eyes then a buffaloe's head to his neck then a maine around his shoulders.

Would you like to ask him a question?

the black jackal is his other son...khenamentiu (anubis)

5300 yrs ago is when he left earth and the reign of man began

the buffaloes head....could be hathor...lady of the west.

so most of your images are related to the dead....

lol..im just entertaining you...

peace

edit on 23-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 23-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You see, when the Orion constellation first appears on the horizon, Osiris seems to be on his back, with Isis-Sopdet rising beneath Him. As the night passes and the constellation rises higher into the sky, He “stands up,” with Isis at His back all the while, pushing upward until the God is raised. Even more so than the myth of Isis following Osiris to pick up the pieces, we can see the rising of Orion and Sirius as Isis raising Osiris from the dead, the stellar model of the ritual of Raising the Djed Column, which the pharaoh, with the help of Isis, performed on earth."

edit on 24-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ergonpandilus

Actually Muslims have belief in more than one evil thing coming, beasts and anti-christ persons and/or systems, and then at the end of it, to destroy it, comes the good, the Mahdi and Jesus. Thus fulfilling prophecy which Christians also hold, as they also wait for the return of something good to destroy the evil, thereafter a thousand years of peace.

Perhaps those people such as the indians are effected less by the evil systems and/or personages (or perhaps even most effected) therefore that is not as heavily emphasised in their prophecies. Remember always prophecy is specific to the area and the people.
edit on 24-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ergonpandilus

Many pagan religions are looking into 2012 or close to that . Here's few examples.

Maya - Quetzalcoatl - Mayan calendar
Atztec - Kukulkan - Similar to above
Cherokee indians - Rattlesnake Prophecy - www.crystalinks.com...
Hopi indians - "True white brother from east" - Their calendar is running out
Hindusim - Kalki Avatar - 3114 BC Kali Yuga age is going to end at 2012 2012rising.com...
Buddhist - Maitreya - www.rense.com...
Islam - Mahdi - heavenawaits.wordpress.com...
Jewish - Messiah - Kabbalah book Zohar states 2012. www.his-forever.com...
Egyptians - Osiris - Return of Osiris in 2012 according. www.youtube.com...

But only christians are wating for Antichrist to appear and not the "world teacher" to appear.

Just a correction to your statements above. You have listed Islam and Judaism as Pagan religions. Pagan religions are universally known as those that worship more than one entity so these two do not fall into that category. I notice you are biased towards Christianity which is understandable if it's your personal belief but then you should at least have factual knowledge of others when making statements about them.

I have spent a few years looking into the whole end times prophecies but with more of an open mind and without showing favour towards a particular belief. With regards to the antichrist (or Lord for some) I found many similarities between Christianity and Islam. They are both waiting for the anti-christ (muslims call antichrist "Dajjal") and Jesus to arrive. Mahdi as you have mentioned above, is an extra person whose arrival is expected as part of Islamic prophecy. He will be a descendant of their Prophet Muhammed; will arrive first of the three; will pave the way for Jesus' arrival and then join hands with him in defeating the antichrist (although it will actually be Jesus alone who destroys the antichrist). Islam has also warned of the beast and to avoid being marked by it (still a mystery as to what this signifies in both religions).

Oh and I am still unsure (and searching) as to whether Christianity states the location of Jesus' arrival on Earth but according to Islam it will be Damascus. Note how Syria and Damascus are being completely locked down by western forces as time seemingly gets closer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join