It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who won the debate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I thought Bush did better than last debate. Although, I think Kerry did slightly better in this debate. Why did Bush feel the need to interrupt the moderator on one question? Why wouldn't Bush admit he had made any mistakes?

I thought Kerry didn't cite enough specific examples of things, but Bush really didn't either. Bush did use a bit more humor than Kerry. Did he really need the avoid the timber company issue? I didn't think there was really anything that embarrasing about it.

[edit on 8-10-2004 by crontab]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think it was pretty much of a draw. Bush was certainly more articulate and energized than in the last debate, while Kerry didn't seem as "human" and accessible. On the other hand, both were confrontational and I didn't mind that. I thought Bush should have shown some humility and admitted to mistakes other than "a few people he appointed to office".
As a political junkie, I found it to be a pretty good debate. No one was seriously harmed (unlike the last debate which decimated Bush) and both scored some points.
I can't wait for debate #3 ; right here in my hometown!!!!
joey

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There are many threads on the debate and who won it already.
Feel free to add your thoughts to any of them.

Thread closed.

join