It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel fears Iran will attack Olympics and asks to start war before that happens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Looks like its all about to kick off. I was really dreading having to endure the wall to wall coverage of the corporate owned Olympic Games for the next couple of weeks.
Well it turns out we may not have to worry about.

Seems we might be more preoccupied with WWIII

Israeli intelligence services have issued a warning, or at least voiced concerns, that Iran is planning to attack the Games in some manner. While there were no details made available to anyone, Israel is deeply concerned that an attack is imminent and something must be done to prevent it from happening.

“Iran will attack the Games unless something is done, just as they have done in Bulgaria and all around the world. They will attack Israelis wherever we are vulnerable and we are very vulnerable at the Olympics,” said a Mossad insider. “This is inevitable and unless we are allowed to do something many people will die and the great event of the Olympic Games will be ruined forever.”

“The real risk is that tempers get so inflamed that Israel just goes and strikes Iran right in the middle of the Games. That would suck especially since Iranian missiles can reach London which of course means they would launch a full-scale attack on the city during the Games and kill millions. Heck, they might even use their nukes and destroy the world. That would suck,” continued Marvins. “I can’t of anything further outside the Olympic ideals than global thermonuclear war. That would really put a damper on the Games that really we would never be able to get past, principally because we would all be dead of course.”

scrapetv.com... rld-on-your-side-2012-07-22.html

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.
edit on 22/7/12 by argentus because: changed quote tags to ex tags; changed headline all-caps to lowercase

edit on 22/7/12 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Similar post here:

Link

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

In the UK we aren't sitting ducks, we are always ready, esspecially at this point in time. We won't sit still and let Iranian missiles hit us. Also I don't think Iran is so stupid to try such a thing.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

In the UK we aren't sitting ducks, we are always ready, esspecially at this point in time. We won't sit still and let Iranian missiles hit us. Also I don't think Iran is so stupid to try such a thing.

THATS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE ON SO MANY LEVELS.

This is just Israelis trying to justify what they are about to do to Iran, especially to the civilians.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

I think they mean something else and not missiles.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Now that would be quite the opening ceremony.

Israel warmongering as usual, lets see if they do something more than talk?

link   
reply to post by faryjay

Seriously ,is your whole time spent policing duplicate threads?
GAL

link   
The funny thing is, Israel doesn't need to show "proof"

But

If someone else wanted to attacked someone else then everyone would be up and shouting and wanting solid proof etc.

The powers that be and hypocrites!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by faryjay

Seriously ,is your whole time spent policing duplicate threads?
GAL

It's good to point someone in the right direction so all updated information is found in one thread rather than many.

I can tell you're always looking out for my replies etc. then! You policing me?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

They could have men on the ground I suppose, but even so, it will be impossible to strike at the Olympics. There is to much focus on the area. Only possible problem would come from a false flag, staged government attack. But that's another story.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I know what you mean about it being impossible, but Israel just likes to blabber on just coz someone gave it a bit of power to do so.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Just noticed an increase ,not sure if it was you each time .Anyway disregard ,just a snap and off topic.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Thread already exists HERE.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Please contribute additional comments to previously existing thread located here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join