It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DashCam: Something Good Happens For A Change!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
As the title of this video suggests, something good does happen, yet, for the most part, this video captures amoungst the rudest displays of vehicle operation I have seen.

Personally, I try to be a curtious driver and be aware of my surroundings as much as possible, and ritualistically yeild to merging traffic when a vehicle is getting jammed up or an obvious mediocre driver having trouble navigating onto a highway speed thouroughfare, as well as moving off a roadway and stopping when an emergency vehicle is approaching, etc...

So, watching the demeaner of the drivers in this video, most of which blow through the intersection while the seemingly elderly woman is in the crosswalk, is, IMHO, one of the saddest displays of lawlessness and indifference to the woman who is having obvious trouble.

If this was your grandmother, would it disgust you any more than it does me, no matter?

The only redeeming action was taken by a man properly yielding right-of-way in a sea of infraction violators.

I feel that all of the drivers running the intersection should have their licenses revolked.

Watch video here

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
That guy is a class act! Nothing more I can say about that. Things like this give me hope for humanity.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Thanks for sharing. Something so simple can be very inspirational.

join