It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge seals Batman shooting case

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by subject x

You can't, for two reasons.
First off it is out of stock.

Well, shave my beard and call me baldy!
It certainly is.

That'll teach me to post pre-coffee...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by subject x

You can't, for two reasons.
First off it is out of stock.

Well, shave my beard and call me baldy!
It certainly is.

That'll teach me to post pre-coffee...

However.....comma!
Maybe this guy got a university letterhead for...ummm TESTING! yeah testing.
And this is why these are out of stock.

Never post pre coffee silly.
edit on 23-7-2012 by g146541 because: Don't forsake the bean

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have a slightly different take on it. The whole thing could be a psy-op, but what if the op began with recruiting James Holmes to play a part of the "bad" guy in a supposed drill? They tell him to dye his hair, make a fake adult site, they clear his internet history, and teach him how to operate some weapons and give him money to go buy stuff. He goes out and buys the stuff, then as it gets closer to the event, they say, start withdrawing from classes and don't talk to anyone. "We are trying to gauge how the public reacts if a real event occurs. The weapons will feel real, but you will be firing blanks. Here is some tear gas and here is how you put on your mask. call ahead of time when you are in position and someone will let you into the theatre where other actors will play the part of the victims in this drill". Then they tell him to leave the theater turn himself over, and mention the apartment being rigged to blow up. That he will be processed and taken to jail because they want to see how the inmate population will react. So, he gets ready to go in, someone blows some devil's breath in his face and orders him to complete the "drill". He has lost his ability to not complete the task. He thinks he is playing a role, and taken to jail where the inmates say, "This guy thinks he is playing a role" and they assume of the joker in Batman.

It's not until he winds up in court that the pieces start to fall into place and you can tell by the look on his face he has an OH SH*T moment where he realizes this wasn't a drill, he is a patsy, the shock and numbness sets in. You can see it all in these articles:

Evidence of a drill

Gunman in court

High Strangness - Lack of info on suspect

Odd photos cropped looks like a drill

Colorad o Univ. identical drill

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm glad if they're sealed and it doesn't become a spectacle as a result. No fame should be given to the lunatics. Legal watchdog groups should be given limited access with a binding non-disclosure until a much later date... I just say that because we are not supposed to have a closed system that is beyond review.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Sadly, I do believe you have just nailed it. Also, did you see the latest Corbett Report video on You Tube? I haven't been on there in a couple of months, and one of first things I see is his How to create our own false flag. I've seen him upset before, but he is simply ballistic in this one.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

It's not until he winds up in court that the pieces start to fall into place and you can tell by the look on his face he has an OH SH*T moment where he realizes this wasn't a drill, he is a patsy, the shock and numbness sets in.

I'm sorry, but no one is that stupid. Especially not someone trying to get a PHD in such a demanding field. I think your theory is ridiculous. So when he starts throwing bullets around, he really think as literally dozens of people start dying, and spewing real blood, that they are just actors in a drill?

Typical ATS tho. Hate the U.S. - hate our government - praise dictators, and apparently the poor victims like this guy who kills 12 people, including a 6 yo girl. Poor guy!

Ask yourself this - if YOU were this guy, getting your PHD, would YOU drop out of school for a drill? Would you not suspect anything? Would not like.. not CHECK YOUR OWN WEAPONS to see if they had LIVE BULLETS in them? You would truly be that INCREDIBLY and mind-numbingly stupid through the whole process?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread, and I will do it again because I think it needs some attention...

So what thery are sayin is essentially this...

Some guy with brigh a$$ orange hair got a phone call and went to the door to take a call...and no one noticed this when they gave this information.

I don't buy it. If someone got up to take a call, was sitting or walked pass me to get to the door, with some bright orange hair, I would have noticed. And more importantly, I would have stated this in my recollection.

Yet of the couple of people I heard that told that story, neither said anything about the hair...even after the hair color was released to the general public...no one said "oh yeah I saw him in the theater befor the movie started."

This I find very odd!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

That is just too weird..........
How many disasters like this have been preceded by a drill mocking the same exact thing?
I can think of a few myself.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wetpaint72

Agreed, not to mention time standing in a line? Maybe I haven't been to a show in a while, but where I hail from, a midnight premiere is kind of a big deal. There is usually a line waiting outside for some time, allowing viewers to mingle and chat. That was before multiplexes though *winces*

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

And the timing has me thinking. Would such an event perhaps be intended to stir up the various militias for a confrontation while the world is busy watching the olympics?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
First off, let me say I’m not one who typically believes in large conspiracies, and yes I just joined this site, because I’ve been obsessively reading these threads – to the point I’m concerned l am too obsessed and have to stop doing so, but I wanted a chance to say my thoughts. Thanks for indulging me. I hope I followed proper procedure with my comments.

I live in Denver, so footage is nonstop. And I’ve seen a lot of shooting victims in hospital doing interviews, so definitely not phony victims.

My concerns/questions:

1) There was an almost identical “drill” at Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine that same day.
other drill same day

Who was the fake “shooter” in that drill? How was he recruited? How do they set these drills up? If it’s a common enough practice, maybe its not that far fetched for Holmes to think he was recruited for a similar drill (do they pay? I assume he needed the cash… hmm… gun money?).

There was also a mention about a FBI warning concerning a theater shooting, released in May… timing is perfect to then take a couple months preparing for a “drill.”
FBI warning

But I dont know why anyone or any organization would want it to be real and kill people, change the terms and frame him.

If I’m going to continue thinking he got framed (but why?), the dating profiles make more sense… that tagline about visiting in prison… someone else set them up. If someone could route that “bogus” threatening text or phone call to release Holmes as coming from his colleague (the whole subject of which was oddly dismissed, why?), then certainly they could make the dating profiles look like Holmes himself posted them.

2. They found him in the gear, but I dont think he ever admitted shooting anyone. He warned them about his apartment and apparently told them he took Vicodin- -perhaps implying he was passed out in car? And I agree with the strangeness that no one saw him in theater? Only person who saw “someone” leave is the guy in 2nd row? Where are the front row people next to him? Rest of second row? Was he passed out in the car the whole time? Easy enough for someone else to put ticket to show in his pocket.

Otherwise he was shooting people in a dark, smoky, room with limited vision due to the mask (no mention of nightvision glasses), with precision accuracy. All by someone who, at best, had a month or so to learn how to use the guns.

(of course my other questions.... why all the body amour just to give up peacefully? the gas mask placement, missing camera footage, broken car window, etc.)

3. Tuesday night prior to the shootings someone in a local bar saw and talked to him. Said he seemed like normal geeky kid… he said not until he saw his picture did he recognize the guy as being Holmes. Presumably that picture was him with brown hair. So was his hair still brown on Tuesday? I would think if it was already orange, he wouldn’t have recognized him immediately from that first picture. If his hair was still brown, how do those dating profiles show him with orange hair and were supposingly posted weeks earlier?

4. Our local news footage last night had a criminal lawyer who confirmed Holmes was probably sedated, that it is not an uncommon practice. Interesting
news confirms medicated in court

My final big question… the sealed records. I’m not sure, but does that mean we’ve already seen all we will see? All further court proceedings closed and sealed? We will just be told he was found either: not guilty by reason of insanity; guilty; or whatever… told he is in jail for the rest of his life, or in a mental ward… never to be seen again?

Maybe he will just walk out the back door with a new identity, the plan he could have been promised all along.

I dont know....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by Starchildren

They say there are micro expressions that are more a giveaway than the not looking in the eye thing. I think the not looking in the eye thing is more common than most think. They say though that the eye does react to a lie and so do muscles in the face.

In his first interview since the mass shooting in Aurora, Police Chief Dan Oates provided new details on the investigation and how police disarmed suspect James Holmes' apartment, which was rigged with explosives. www.cbsnews.com...

"All evidence we have, every single indicator is that it was all Mr. Holmes's activity and that he wasn't particularly aided by anyone else"

Notice his eyes blink when he says: "he wasn't particularly aided..."

Is it just me, did he stumble over the world "particularly" ???

I get the feeling he is lying (not willing to make a full discloser).

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasaka
***snip***
Notice his eyes blink when he says: "he wasn't particularly aided..."

Is it just me, did he stumble over the world "particularly" ???

I get the feeling he is lying (not willing to make a full discloser).

You are "leading the witness". He blinks a lot throughout the whole video. And he doesn't stumble.

You are deliberately making it conspiratory and interesting. For people who only read and can't be bothered to watch the video you are doing them a disservice by lying. Did you blink?
edit on 28-7-2012 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join