It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge seals Batman shooting case

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Judge seals Batman shooting case

www.thedaily.com

An Arapahoe County Court judge has granted a request to seal the case against James Holmes, the 24-year-old shooter who killed 12 and wounded 50 during a screening last night of "The Dark Knight Rises."

The motion, filed in Arapahoe County court, asks for the records in the case to be sealed, including search warrants, affidavits, orders and the "case file."

The District Attorney's affidavit says prosecutors are investigating first-degree murder charges against Holmes, but that disclosure of the court records would be "contrary to public interest" and "could jeopardize the ongoin
(visit the link for the full news article)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Since the mods decided to delete this topic, created by another member, simply because he didn't paste a snippet into his OP(even though the ENTIRE ARTICLE is less characters than max allowable), I shall create another one here for further discussion.

Judge seals the case file. For what? To what ends? Fishy fishy fishy

Personally, I believe this line

disclosure of the court records would be "contrary to public interest"

should be changed to "disclosure of the court records would be "contrary to government interests"
www.thedaily.com
edit on 22-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mckeesport

I tend to report people that aren't capable of having an adult discussion. Especially those who work around the word filters. Shows nothing but malicious intent, while providing nothing to the discussion. Please don't post in here again. If you feel the need to post, try being intellectual. You won't win a war of words with me, typing like you do.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel

Since the mods decided to delete this topic, created by another member, simply because he didn't paste a snippet into his OP

Has nothing to do with his lack of material in the OP. As you can clearly see↓, he has an attitude problem.

Originally posted by mckeesport
Its a f*uC*k*n Conspiracy !

Well, and also, he is obviously not very well edumacated↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

edit on 7/22/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/22/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckeesport
Suck my big richard !

We would like you a litte more or even a little if you didn't post one liners all over the place disrespecting us.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel

Since the mods decided to delete this topic, created by another member, simply because he didn't paste a snippet into his OP(even though the ENTIRE ARTICLE is less characters than max allowable), I shall create another one here for further discussion.

Judge seals the case file. For what? To what ends? Fishy fishy fishy

Personally, I believe this line

disclosure of the court records would be "contrary to public interest"

should be changed to "disclosure of the court records would be "contrary to government interests"
www.thedaily.com

Do they actually think people are going to stand by and trust the courts to do what's right? Hey, you people don't need to know what's going on - just trust us.

Ummmm, no.

What bugs me is CNN.com doesn't have anything on this.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It's ok. He can stay. All it does is give people like us more ammunition.
Isn't it funny that he represents the side of the argument claiming that conspiracy theorists don't open their eyes.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Im not looking for friends, I have enough if that gives you a clue. Im tired of people whining and complaining non stop. I posted a news flash, there was not much to the story. it DID NOT warrant ignorant comments.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The only ignorance in the entire argument is your illusions that there is nothing here except a crazy guy with some guns.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

So you remedy the situation by posting more ignorant comments. Genious plan there buddy...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ive got a feeling they want us to keep on about this case for as long as they decide...This is a sure way of pulling in interest to the atrocity...Mind games, the double bluff....

There is a connection between this, the Burgus bombing and the upcoming Olympics and they want us to be focused on this at this moment in time. All are part of the one ritual.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Very interesting, why seal the case?
Is this designed to create questions?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I can understand why they wouldn't want some of the more gruesome details to be released, but to seal them entirely? Seems a little sketchy to me.

Maybe they should unlock them in 30 years for the general public.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Sadly, I believe that is exactly what might happen. The general public knows they have no sway to anything, so they sit back and believe what they're told. It's all too easy to accept things and move on, rather than approach the story from a different angle and use their brain. Sigh

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Ive got a feeling they want us to keep on about this case for as long as they decide...This is a sure way of pulling in interest to the atrocity...Mind games, the double bluff....

There is a connection between this, the Burgus bombing and the upcoming Olympics and they want us to be focused on this at this moment in time. All are part of the one ritual.

I'm having a bit of a fused cerebellum over that first line. How exactly is withholding every detail, from here on out, a sure fire way of pulling more interest in? Seems to me it's a tactic aimed at burying this, now that a huge mass of people can smell the stink.

link   
Maybe the will release them with the j.f.k files

link   
My opinion. This is some kind of Psy-op either by the US government or another one. My thought being that Iran threatened retribution if they are invaded then this could be a warning shot across the bow to the American government.

If you invade we have thousands of covert agents who will do the same thing across the United States.

Also it could be a Operation Northwoods in action as well.

Just something is rotten in Denmark about the entire event.
edit on 22-7-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join