It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I CAN'T wait for Borderlands 2, but i don't know what game to play until september 18!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
im going to go absolutely crazy waiting for Borderlands 2 to come out! it comes out september 18, and i want to play it SO much, im not literally going crazy, but i need a FUN game to play in the mean time!

someone help please!

i hate EA games, every single one of them leaves me frustrated and disappointed in my honest opinion.

i can not play borderlands 1 because i am sick of it already, and it is full of modders and hackers.

can you recommend me a good game that is actually fun, and not a difficult challenge or completely competitive?

peace.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
DayZ is a mod for ARMA 2, a military shooter sim. It's got zombies, survival, and teamwork. Give it a go. I'm hooked on it right now.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
DayZ is a mod for ARMA 2, a military shooter sim. It's got zombies, survival, and teamwork. Give it a go. I'm hooked on it right now.

the game looks very fun, but my PC can not handle games well.

do you know anything about a good console game...?

i wont really say which console i have, because im paranoid.

peace.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
LEGO Batman 2 lol.

Seriously, it's fun, especially co-op.

Here's some PC games I like:

Darksiders
Deus Ex: HR
GTAIV
Assassin's Creed

If you have a Wii, try these games (for casual fun):

Kirby's Return To Dreamland
Donkey Kong Country Returns
New Super Mario Bros

The Nintendo licensed games are the only games worth playing on Wii; other Wii games suck.

Xbox 360:

Forza 3
Forza 4
Ultimate MvsC3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Not sure about PS3 games, I don't have a PS3.
edit on 7/22/2012 by OrphenFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

I 100% agree with this.

I have been playing Day Z for a couple weeks now and have abandoned all other games, console and PC. It is a bit gritty and buggy as an alpha, but still well worth it.

Console-wise i recommend anything Bethesda. Fallout 3, Fallout new vegas, Skyrim etc. They are single player only, but with an open world and a zillion things to do the replay value is pretty high.

DC
edit on 7/22/2012 by xDeadcowx because: read reply, added console suggestions

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I know you said EA, but have you tried Battlefield 3?

I'm not the best player out there, nor do I care to be, I play the objective, I run straight at the most points, which also means I'm usually helping the team the best way too. (capping/defending objectives, medic kit, ammo, spotting,repairs and hell yeah RPG!) I care not for kill to death ratio, what I do care about is score per minute. And yeah I hate freaking hackers/ modders. I'm on PS3, [3AM] clan

PC is great, if you like tinkering with settings as much as gameplay, PS3 is better if you (usually) like to turn it on and jump in a game, no fuss, no muss. And don't get me wrong, as soon as I can squeeze my budget, I want a top shelf gaming PC..

All IMHO of course. Good luck!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Space pirates and Zombies if you want something different... It is quite awesome and does not require your PC to be very good... since it´s 2d.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xDeadcowx
reply to post by ZeroReady

I 100% agree with this.

I have been playing Day Z for a couple weeks now and have abandoned all other games, console and PC. It is a bit gritty and buggy as an alpha, but still well worth it.

Console-wise i recommend anything Bethesda. Fallout 3, Fallout new vegas, Skyrim etc. They are single player only, but with an open world and a zillion things to do the replay value is pretty high.

DC
edit on 7/22/2012 by xDeadcowx because: read reply, added console suggestions

i heard alot of people were not happy with fallout 3?

why?

and why do you think its so good?

peace.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Dude, you gotta give Minecraft a go. I bought the pocket edition for my phone and ended up getting the 360 edition 2 days later. I hear it's even better on PC. If you like building stuff; this is your game

*Warning*
You might lose sleep from the awesomeness.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
Dude, you gotta give Minecraft a go. I bought the pocket edition for my phone and ended up getting the 360 edition 2 days later. I hear it's even better on PC. If you like building stuff; this is your game

*Warning*
You might lose sleep from the awesomeness.

i wont even consider it until i hear they have updated creative mode into it.

i like minecraft, but i want to build whatever i want.

peace.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Witcher 2 if you haven't given it a go, since it's on consoles now...also, Tribes Ascend is the best competitive shooter out in a few years, but you may need an aggressively modded .ini to run it if you don't have decent hardware...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
im going to go absolutely crazy waiting for Borderlands 2 to come out! it comes out september 18, and i want to play it SO much, im not literally going crazy, but i need a FUN game to play in the mean time!

someone help please!

i hate EA games, every single one of them leaves me frustrated and disappointed in my honest opinion.

i can not play borderlands 1 because i am sick of it already, and it is full of modders and hackers.

can you recommend me a good game that is actually fun, and not a difficult challenge or completely competitive?

peace.

Play 'The Necroscope Series'. I'm not crazy about vampires, but this totally blew my mind.
Oh yeah, the game is called READ A FREAKIN BOOK! LOLOLOL

I swear, I swear, I swear, if you start reading these books you will NOT be able to put them down. Somebody had to twist my arm to get me to read just one chapter, and that's all it took. This was almost 20 years ago and I'm thinking about reading them again.

top topics

join