It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sallie House - Demonic Attack ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Is anyone here familiar with the Sallie House? I have been doing some research and have found two contradicting theories as to who are what is there. One is that it is haunted by a young child / girl who passed away, and the other is that it is haunted by a demonic entity / possible thought form.

If it is haunted by a child why would it scratch or leave the mark of the trinity?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I tried. I really did, but I just couldn't get past this↓.

I can take that one of two ways.

#1. Ignorance. A mistake. Typo.
#2. Honesty. Admitting that the ghost image was pre-formed, prior to the recording of the proceeding video clip.

Either way, I can watch no more, because I would not be able to take any of it seriously.

What is 'The Mark of Trinity'?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Okay, wow...

Sallie House

They've turned this into more of a tourist trap than the Winchester Mansion from the look of the website, and that's saying a lot. Tacky..... real tacky...

Op, that doesn't take from your point at all. Nothing says a legitimate haunting can't be owned by people exploiting it to death. I have a question though, since you say you have put time into this and I've never heard of it, personally. Is this location a place that TAPS or a University Paranormal team has been permitted to investigate from a pure science standpoint? Perhaps the site says eventually, but I figure this is your area of interest so I'd just ask.

Thanks for the new location to look at!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If the video is real, it is demonic. Trinities are always demonic. I would stay far away from that place.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Over the years, I have struggled with what I have believed in. Ghosts and spirits? Definitely, I have had far too many of my own experiences to dismiss the possibilities. Demonic spirits? Angels? If you asked me ten years ago, I'd have said "hell" no. But since signing on as a Shaman, I have seen more than I wanted to believe. Shamanism sort of chose me - though I still question the existence of demons.

That said, it is hard to believe anything posted on the internet - agreeing with what others have said. Many people post videos whether they are true or not so they can get their 15 minutes of fame. So I'm not going to comment on the above video. Until you are there or experience it yourself, it is hard to say whether you believe it or not.

Also having said that, I do truly believe evil exists. Mankind is becoming more aggressive and their crimes are more horrendous than ever before. It's almost like people are "choosing sides" becoming good or evil. If that makes any sense.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Charmeine because: stupid typos, stupid laptop

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Tagging this to read later on.
I remember watching this a while back on UFOTV. i will have watch it again though for a refresher on what is said to have happened there.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have since watched the video along with others on youtube. These bozo investigators do not know what they are doing. I refuse to go ghost hunting because it is entirely possible to bring energies home with you. These investigators are disrespectful to the spirits - they just don't have a clue!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew
Trinities are always demonic.

IF this were true, why is it that you see mostly cults and false religions backing the anti-Trinity Doctrine?

The Trinity is often attacked by the cults so that they can also deny the deity of Jesus.

Faith Groups that Reject the Trinity

• Muslims
• Mormons
• Jehovah's Witnesses
• Christian Science
• Scientology
• Satanism
• Arians
• Armstrongism
• Christadelphians
• The Way International
• Unification Church