It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria Warns of TV Hijacking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
as long as they hijack during real housewives, or american idol whats the problem?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Said it before, I'll have to say it again.

Don't believe everything coming out of Syria. Assad may be responsible for thousands of deaths? The UN is responsible for millions in 3rd world experiments or just outright massacres. A lot of new info coming out of Syria is from UN agents while many news stories were caught being complete lies. By the end of this post you'll be asking yourself "does the MSM even GO to these places?"

Exhibit A
BBC using old photo to illustrate "child massacre"

Exhibit B
Fake interview to make it appear like rebels and innocents were being massacred by the military.

Exhibit C
Fake "gunshots". This is from Libya. I can show a dozen on Libya but I don't want to stray off topic. This just gives a good impression of how incredibly untruthful our media is in regards to the Middle East.

Exhibit D
More proof of media manipulation in Syria.

Exhibit E
Listen to Assad for yourself. He's an intelligent man who cares for his people. It's the UN, CIA, Mossad, and MI6 Death Machine that is screwing Syria and spinning fake news. He mentions that those who appear in charge are just "puppets" and he asks for evidence for the massacres his military is supposedly doing.

Please excuse Barbara Walters. She's a piece of # with 5 brain cells.
edit on 23-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This is the way it's going to work...

Posts calling people shills, or making comments not germane to the issue being discussed will be removed. If it continues, there will be other actions taken.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Sorry, friend...It's very difficult to take your logic seriously. Justice in Syria has been much longer than 17 monthes in coming; Fortunately, for the brutally-treated civilian population of Syria, Assad and his regime of murderers and thugs will soon be history. You jest that I think I'm able to see the future? Here's a genuine, on-the-record prediction about Assad: Let's say that within one month, Assad will either be on trial, cowereing in Russia...or pushing up daisys!

With that post i cant either to take you seriously.

Justice in Syria has been much longer than 17 monthes in coming
Excuse me? justice in Syria has been much longer than 17 monthes in coming? so using terrorist tactics on a entire population, is justice?

So Justice is when the terrorist killed an Orthodox christian minster?? just because he was with Assad and you know what for that terrorist attack there is and was no excuses.

You call that Justice eh?

Here's a genuine, on-the-record prediction about Assad: Let's say that within one month, Assad will either be on trial, cowereing in Russia...or pushing up daisys!

Well heres my genuine prediction, Keep on dreaming.

Using children to topple Assad is no excuse with that your committing a war crime as well, but thats not a huge surprise.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
According to the source below signals were sent to imbed new channels into Arabsat and Nilesat. Genuine Syrian television signals were interrupted. The signals were said to be originating from Australia.

Source

According to the Syrian Arab News Agency, quoted by Ria Novosti [1], a film production company has built sets reproducing Syrian cities in Al-Zubayr (Qatar). False news reports are shot to eventually feed into the bogus TV channels that are planted on Arabsat and Nilesat.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Entirely possible... Actors resembling newscasters probably have been found, and told to film out scenarios that will be used during an total takeover of the airwave attempts. Undoubtedly they will first have to take over Syrian power stations to prevent Assad from simply pulling the plug on the propaganda hijack, with a video of Assad's death already made.

I wonder how far NATO will go in invading Syria... Involves thousands of dead babies undoubtedly.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This whole story is very interesting. I suggest people keep watching. Look at the whole timeline of Assad and his wife. Watch what happens. This is propaganda and manipulation of the media at its best. The strings are being pulled by true puppet masters. I am jealous....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Thank you for holding it down in this thread during my absence. You always have a way of dealing with the eaters of Western Propaganda

The more I look into this the more I believe it to be true. With all the technical support Israel has pledged I can't help but consider this to be true:

Hillary's Little Startup: How the U.S. Is Using Technology to Aid Syria's Rebels

And that is just one of the many proven instances of Western war mongers pledging support for the FSA so it's pretty obvious what is going on. Assad is being terrorized but being made out to be the aggressor. Yes, his country was not the "nicest" place to visit due to it's hardline stance against Western influence, but damn these FSA terrorists. They are spilling blood and passing the blame on to Assad and his army who are trying to defend the country.

They did similar things in Libya too, they flew planes over Tripoli with propaganda audio blasting.

I don't think people were buying into it though

Most people who matter know what is really going on.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Thank you for holding it down in this thread during my absence. You always have a way of dealing with the eaters of Western Propaganda

The more I look into this the more I believe it to be true. With all the technical support Israel has pledged I can't help but consider this to be true:

Hillary's Little Startup: How the U.S. Is Using Technology to Aid Syria's Rebels

And that is just one of the many proven instances of Western war mongers pledging support for the FSA so it's pretty obvious what is going on. Assad is being terrorized but being made out to be the aggressor. Yes, his country was not the "nicest" place to visit due to it's hardline stance against Western influence, but damn these FSA terrorists. They are spilling blood and passing the blame on to Assad and his army who are trying to defend the country.

They did similar things in Libya too, they flew planes over Tripoli with propaganda audio blasting.

I don't think people were buying into it though

Most people who matter know what is really going on.

Peace.

Hello again, 'Corruption Ex.'

Thanks for coming back to clear up a few things; I hadn't realized that you and 'Agent' were tag-teaming us poor, misled, Westerners. Well done.

I see now that as far as my position on this goes, I am in the minority on this thread; especially since my position has recieved little or no support.

Please correct me if I'm again being dense or misled, but judging from the majority of posts here (thus far) the general concensus appears to be the following:

1.) The false propoganda, to which this thread initially refers...is western-inspired AND NOT some machination of a desperate and dying Assad regime. In fact, Assad is actually completely in control of his country and has this annoying 'rebel-thing' firmly in hand.

2.) Assad is virtually a saint and savior to the Syrian people...and, in reality, he is adored and admired by the Syrian people.

3.) Assad's goon squads HAVE NOT really killed 17,000+ innocent civilians in their homes and buried them in unmarked mass graves. In fact, there truly ARE NO death squads; these are, in point of fact, simply dedicated civil servants attempting to keep the peace.

4.) Soviet-built helecopter gunships ARE NOT really indescriminately firing into populated residential areas of cities and indescriminately killing residents.

I hope I have summed up your point of view correctly...and humbly apologize for being so naive and fool-headed a "Western war monger" (your words) as to believe that any of the above was not absolute fact.

Bless you, friend.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Is this the type of Western propaganda Assad is referring to?
This seems very believable...especially the images on youtube.
How does the West manage to falsify images in a video of a bombed out mosque?

www.thenational.ae...

- Quote -

"Those killed included Ali Ghassab al-Mahamid, a doctor from a prominent Deraa family who went to the mosque in the city's old quarter to help victims of the attack, said the residents.

It was not immediately clear whether the protesters had any weapons.

The attack, which occurred shortly after midnight, brought to 10 the number of civilians killed by Syrian forces in confrontations with protesters calling for political freedoms and an end to corruption."

-End Quote-

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Serious questions, C.E...
HOW could this video be faked...and used as false propaganda from the West...or from anywhere else, for that matter?

WHO but Assad's forces would be using these helecopter gunships to use a mosque as target practice?
The rebels don't have Russian-made gunships...and this certainly is a minaret in Syria.

WHY would the beloved, fearless leader of Syria be ordering his forces to target holy places?
There are many more examples of videos and articles of Assad's forces targeting Mosques...and those within them (most recently from today).
Surely, these cannot ALL be false images and Western-placed propaganda (as Assad would suggest).

Syria, Damascus Assad forces targeting the minaret of al-Thuraya mosque in the Midan area. 22-7-2012
www.youtube.com...

...And WHO but Assad would be using fighter jets to bomb Aleppo today?
Imagine the loss of life. This can't be faked!

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:

Fighter jets bombing Syria’s Aleppo
www.panarmenian.net...
edit on 24-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Are you that shortsighted? Does everything have to be black and white? No one suggested it has to be this way and not another... I don't think one person here would be foolish enough to claim they know the exact truth. The point we're making is that there's probably a HECK of a lot more going on behind the scenes than you'd care to know about. Dirty business on BOTH ends.

So don't expect to get the answers here. Seek questions to expand the mind, for it is only with a big and open mind, that you can see the big picture.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
reply to post by IAMTAT

Are you that shortsighted? Does everything have to be black and white? No one suggested it has to be this way and not another... I don't think one person here would be foolish enough to claim they know the exact truth. The point we're making is that there's probably a HECK of a lot more going on behind the scenes than you'd care to know about. Dirty business on BOTH ends.

So don't expect to get the answers here. Seek questions to expand the mind, for it is only with a big and open mind, that you can see the big picture.

Good points, Navieko...I agree that the world is a duplicitous place full of good people and bad. No government has a completely lily-white record or clean hands when it comes to geopolitics.

But lets face facts:
Assad is not a good man...and he has plenty of his own people's blood on his hands...and any sane, clear-thinking person with even a modicum of common sense must admit to that being true.

Assad's problem with the media (and by this I mean the WORLD media...and NOT his own state-controlled media)...is that he want's to have it both ways; he BANS international journalists to keep a firm control on his own state-run internal propaganda...while at the same time, he worries and premptively complains about journalists manufacturing stories stimulated by sources outside of his own media-controlled country.

One would think that if Assad was innocent, beloved by his citizenry...and simply a hapless victim of Western-inspired false propoganda, then he could easily expose that point by simply dismantling his own state run propaganda machine, lifting censorship and government control of the Syrian media...and opening up his country to all investigative journalists and media from other countries.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Interesting that the article mentions false defections.
I was just scrolling through BBC's site and this caught my eye:

Syrian diplomats 'defect' as Aleppo fighting worsens

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join