It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One For Those Who Follow The Nibiru Conspiracy :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

BBC Confirms Arrival Of Nibiru

What is their trip?

No they did not confirm the arrival of Nibiru.

That's part of a docu discussing the down grading of Pluto from Planet to Dwarf Planet or Kuiper Belt Object.

The object that they are discussing in your just under 4 minute clip is 2003 UB313.......which was renamed as Eris. A dwarf planet bigger than Pluto, but only 2326 km in diameter.

If any Kuiper Belt object were to match (at list a little bit) Nibiru, that would be 2003 VB12, also known as 90377 Sedna which has a very long, eccentric orbit. At it's furthest it goes out to 937 AU's (that's 840 AU's further than Eris goes. That is a LOT further). The closest it comes to the sun is 76 AU's (only 20 AU's closer than Eris furthest point). It's orbit takes 11,400 years to complete (compared to Eris which is only 558 years). It's pretty small too, with a diameter of less than 1,000 km.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I believe in Nibiru whether it shows up in my life time or 2000 years from now. Or for that matter, if at all because some think it's in a hyper or alternate dimension than ours.

I believe you have covered all the possibilities and all your bases at in one fell swoop!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
NEW METAL LIBRARY FOUND!

notice the 9 planets around the sun, 2 snakes attached, then a 10th RED planet attached to the cat on the rights neck
edit on 22-7-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

Kinda reminds me of Orion's belt in Men in Black......If anyone remembers that movie?

Picture below....This is Orion (the cat from Men in Black) with the galaxy around it's neck.....? Just popped into my mind when I saw this picture of the red planet with the cat....

Picture
edit on 7/25/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
the new 'moons' thing is interesting. odd, even. seems like they just appeared out of nowhere.

"On Wednesday (July 11), researchers using NASA's Hubble Space Telescope announced the detection of P5, a tiny moon measuring just 6 to 15 miles (10 to 24 kilometers) across. P5 brings Pluto's known satellite tally to five, and it comes just a year after Hubble spotted moon number four, the similarly diminutive P4.

These two recent discoveries show that the Pluto system is more crowded than scientists had thought."

www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
NEW METAL LIBRARY FOUND!

notice the 9 planets around the sun, 2 snakes attached, then a 10th RED planet attached to the cat on the rights neck
edit on 22-7-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

Kinda reminds me of Orion's belt in Men in Black......If anyone remembers that movie?

Picture below....This is Orion (the cat from Men in Black) with the galaxy around it's neck.....? Just popped into my mind when I saw this picture of the red planet with the cat....

Picture
edit on 7/25/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

Funny you mention, because i mentioned the same thing in another thread discussing this

ITS IN ORIONS BELT!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join