It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a reminder: "2012" was two years ago....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The idea that alignments are meaningful is a failed idea that time after time after time has been shown to be false. The last great alignment was in 2000. Despite the numerous books and brash claims nothing happened. In fact, nothing has happened with any of the alignments.

The unsubstantiated vague claims of sacred whatevers is typical of the claims of other failed fairy tales.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

My own spiritual experiences would gather similar negative comments. I find it commendable that you have shared yours. I'm reminded of something from the New Testament which really is out of context here, but meaningful nonetheless:

"Let the dead bury their dead."

Kind of fitting I think...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
So, nothing happened? What happened in 2010 that was so important? I guess the rest of us got gyped while you were having an adventure. Cool
Sounds like an interesting journey you had.

Yeah, I guess the rest of you got gyped. While I was out renewing time and light-bringing and fulfilling prophesy, most other people were looking in the wrong ways and with flawed exegesis and flawed philosophy and flawed science. If you think about it, it's exactly the sort of sneaky trickster-like thing we should expect from God.

But don't worry, if and when the S hits the F, you probably won't get gyped out of that.

edit on 23-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Thanks. I've gotten good at ignoring cynical posters and pseudo-skeptics. Although I would prefer it if this forum had an ignore list feature.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
... The gates of God and Man were opened, and yours truly went through...

...and came back with a mission from God, which yours truly performed spectacularly. If I do say so myself. And with considerable personal sacrifice and pain. I traveled hundreds of miles to a sacred site and performed a ritual to renew time, which the Christ in me guided me through. The age has been turned.

So this means all peoples born the last two years, aren't really here ...
People who died the last two years, didn't really die ...
And all the awful news of the last two years, didn't actually happen.

COOL!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
How old is the earth again? I might be off but didn't the year 2012 actually happen a few billion years ago?? Lol new years celebrations would be awkward if we used the actuall age of the earth in our calenders,

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

People are forgetting (or never realized) that the winter solstice of 2010 was the 'real 2012'. Not this upcoming winter solstice. The alignment this year is not nearly as significant as 2010.

The alignment of the earth, sun, moon, and galactic center on the solstice along with a lunar eclipse, red & blue moon, meteor shower...was the 'turning of the ages' and that was back in 2010. The gates of God and Man were opened, and yours truly went through...

...and came back with a mission from God, which yours truly performed spectacularly. If I do say so myself. And with considerable personal sacrifice and pain. I traveled hundreds of miles to a sacred site and performed a ritual to renew time, which the Christ in me guided me through. The age has been turned.

A rather meaningless event in 2010 tops a meaningless event this year? How silly.

To claim that any supernatural event happened in 2010 is a delusional idea. Nothing happens with alignments. They happen several times a year. Several times a year noting is associated with the alignments.

Was this ritual something Christian in nature? I doubt it. It's probably some irrelevant thingy you made up and have not reported.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
"Let the meaningless bury their meaningless."

2nd line

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So what you posted is without meaning.

Not surprised.

Alignments are common. They happen several times a year. Nothing is correlated with alignments.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing, I am very interested in Kundalini and would welcome any advice you may have on the topic.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by QuietSpeech

There is more than one way to skin a cat. My way was Bhakti Yoga, and Divine Grace.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So far no evidence has been posted that 2012 was 2 years ago in 2010.

This thread appears to be nothing more than a vague opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

that explains why I am so enlightened

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Oh? How's that?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It indeed is now ahahahahah

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I've been amazed for some time that there's still a 2012 section on ATS. It was a ridiculous theory to begin with, it was ridiculous in 2012, and it's just as ridiculous now. But then again, it is a good reminder for future doomsayers and the people who buy their books and videos, so I can agree that it should linger around for awhile longer like a bad stink.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
VERY FEW PEOPLE in their RIGHT MINDS believed 2012 was gonna happen

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

depleteduranium92
VERY FEW PEOPLE in their RIGHT MINDS believed 2012 was gonna happen

What is this?

2012 didnt happen?

Strange... lots of things seemed to happen with that date.. Im going to have to ask for proof that the year 2012 was "never going to happen."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join