It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a reminder: "2012" was two years ago....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
People are forgetting (or never realized) that the winter solstice of 2010 was the 'real 2012'. Not this upcoming winter solstice. The alignment this year is not nearly as significant as 2010.

The alignment of the earth, sun, moon, and galactic center on the solstice along with a lunar eclipse, red & blue moon, meteor shower...was the 'turning of the ages' and that was back in 2010. The gates of God and Man were opened, and yours truly went through...

...and came back with a mission from God, which yours truly performed spectacularly. If I do say so myself. And with considerable personal sacrifice and pain. I traveled hundreds of miles to a sacred site and performed a ritual to renew time, which the Christ in me guided me through. The age has been turned.

edit on 22-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Interesting. Care to elaborate on that mission/ritual or is it a personal matter? Also was it an individual thing or a collective journey?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Did you go to the island offnthe west coast of south America?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant

Interesting. Care to elaborate on that mission/ritual or is it a personal matter? Also was it an individual thing or a collective journey?

It was an individual thing. I was sent on a pilgrimage which took me to a few different sacred sites as I traveled west, sites which I activated. The climax took me deep in the desert, where I came across a circle of stones. I fasted, and was led through a complex ritual involving the stones which lasted about 8 hours.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

traveled west huh... did you stop by taco bell or KFC... cause chicken is food of the gods.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jkeyes

reply to post by jkeyes

He was the island.

Let's here some more details! What desert? Where was this located? What sacred sites did you activate and how did you go about doing this?

Spill the beans bud...if you infact helped the world...then I would like to know how? why?

How has god been reaching out to you? Symbols? Dreams? If this is the case then elaborate on them some more.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by visualmiscreant

It was an individual thing. I was sent on a pilgrimage which took me to a few different sacred sites as I traveled west, sites which I activated. The climax took me deep in the desert, where I came across a circle of stones. I fasted, and was led through a complex ritual involving the stones which lasted about 8 hours.

Sounds amazing! My wife and I are planning a trip to Sonoma, and parts of New Mexico. I hope we get the opportunity. We have some truly "spiritual" feeling places nearby as well, not known to many. Unfortunately, the 4-wheelers are on the verge of destroying them. I had a test of faith at one of them; I had a large Moccasin within six inches of my face. We both lived through it...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

traveled west huh... did you stop by taco bell or KFC... cause chicken is food of the gods.

Nope...I was on a very strict diet. After coming back through the gates of God and Man I was in a state of full kundalini awakening and couldn't eat for days. When I was finally able to eat, I couldn't eat meat or junk food or processed food. Only organic food.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

New Mexico was one of my pilgrimage stops. El Santuario de Chimayo. I gathered sacred sand which I ended up using in my 'turning of the ages' ritual later on.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by visualmiscreant

New Mexico was one of my pilgrimage stops. El Santuario de Chimayo. I gathered sacred sand which I ended up using in my 'turning of the ages' ritual later on.

We haven't laid out an itinerary yet, so I'll look into that site. I've been in almost every environment except desert, and that's one of the reasons we've chosen those areas. My wife is familiar with the areas somewhat, and I speak (mostly read) Spanish, so it should be a rewarding adventure for us. We don't plan on performing rituals or anything like that, we just want to share a new experience. We're definitely attracted to the spiritual sites though, and both have Native American heritage.

My Great-Grandfather (on my Dad's side) was a guide in the days before wheeled vehicles. He used to walk immigrants from New Orleans to Atlanta, and others from Tallahassee to Miami (Tamiami Trail). He met my Great-Grandmother (who was Welsh) on one of those trips from New Orleans. He was Cherokee, but I took after my Mother's Creek side. Her Father was Creek, and her Mother was Creek/Irish, so that's probably why.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The question I have is what makes you think 2010 was 2012? If it is that whole notion that the myians didn't take

account of leap year. Then that is a crock.

The myians based their calander off the position of the sun. Note summer soltice and winter soltice. The longest

and the shortest days of the year. If you think that they could have made such an elaborate calander(even more

accurate than ours) and not take into account the ammount of time it takes to get from the longest day of the

year to the longest day of the year well that is just foolishiness. There is no room for leap year in the myian

calander. They clearly understood time better than we do...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The question I have is what makes you think 2010 was 2012? If it is that whole notion that the myians didn't take

account of leap year. Then that is a crock.

The myians based their calander off the position of the sun. Note summer soltice and winter soltice. The longest

and the shortest days of the year. If you think that they could have made such an elaborate calander(even more

accurate than ours) and not take into account the ammount of time it takes to get from the longest day of the

year to the longest day of the year well that is just foolishiness. There is no room for leap year in the myian

calander. They clearly understood time better than we do...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted
The question I have is what makes you think 2010 was 2012?

It's not one particular thing that makes me think that. It's a combination of things. If you look into the details of the 2010 solstice eclipse, you'll see some reasons. If you look into my head and see the ineffable details of my mystical experiences and my Holy trek, you'll see other reasons.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
well the problem is that no one can know. I guess posting this on ATS was part of your "adventure" as well? wow

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by linknumbernine
well the problem is that no one can know.

Well, people who are familiar with the profundity of the 2010 alignment can know that it is more astrologically profound that the upcoming 2012 alignment. Why would that be the case, if the 2012 alignment is more cosmically significant?

But of course you're right, that sort of thing doesn't lead to 'knowing'...very little actually does. Only I can really know. I went through the gates, and I performed the desert ritual under the guidance of Heaven.

I guess posting this on ATS was part of your "adventure" as well? wow

Part of my duty, I guess. It just doesn't feel right keeping silent about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yeah I can understand someone thinking that the days are off.. but the year?... you cant really miss two years unless it was done on complete purpose like 1 2 3 5 6 ... did someone forget to count?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

Never underestimate the divide between cultures and eras and calendars and languages and systems of thought.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
mmmmmmmmmmmmm nop
its in 5 months

edit on 7/22/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The 2012 winter solstice is months away, yes, but the 'turning of the ages' was in 2010.

I understand people have gotten used to thinking everything is about this year, and I don't expect anyone to believe me. But I felt like I had to put it out there anyway.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
So, nothing happened? What happened in 2010 that was so important? I guess the rest of us got gyped while you were having an adventure. Cool
Sounds like an interesting journey you had.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join