It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Denver/Aurora resident, I have a LOT to say about the shooting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
nice thread dude.....i mean i knew that cinema was locked down....or "with insider eyes everywhere" lol

um

edit on 23-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

In the other thread you posted

posted on 7/20/2012 @ 09:09
Hey all,

My mom hasn't been able to stop working yet, but she is finalizing her statement now and should be able to get some sleep.

posted on 7/20/2012 @ 11:22

My mother in law helped pull 12 dead bodies out of the theatre, your hope for 11 to tie this to the illuminiati will have to wait.

She is doing paper work at 8:00 local
So either more than 10 people were dead in the theater and bodies were removed before friday evening

or

this is not true.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Saw this post on WhatReallyHappened.com and thought it was well written and wanted to share it,

Gun control is the theory that a dozen dead movie goers in a Colorado theater is morally and politically preferable to a live patron explaining to the police how James Holmes got shot.

So true!

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

I have friends who are originally from the Aurora area, so no offense to anyone from there; but Denver has some menacing and sinister vibes.

Maybe it's because California has invaded Colorado.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker
Intuition is an amazing thing. Perhaps in an alternate universe you DID go. It could be that intuition is connected to all possible universes and we feel not only things that happen here but in those other timelines as well. Perhaps the more similar another timeline is to ours, the more likely we feel something that happens there.

Interesting and thought provoking theory. I find my reasoning to be of sound judgement and a knowledge of physics, but I'm very out-of-the-box when it comes to the human psychi and how it functions with respect to the present, past, and future. Thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I feel like I have to say this. It may not be in best taste, but I say it with the most respect possible. I could not imagine being in a victims shoes here. I can only imagine the horror of losing a loved to one to this maniac.

I really do not want to see this turn into a gun control issue.

14 dead in truck crash!
www.foxnews.com...

I heard witnesses say that they judged where the danger was coming from by seeing the muzzle flash. If you have time to notice this you have time to return fire, and vest or not this freak would have been running for his life.

It is a shame that none in the theater were armed! This type of incident can be avoided by a concealed carry law that overrides the rules set by publically accessible establishments. One thing that must be considered is that these types will always have the ability to hurt others even if they are making their own arms. Just look on youtube if you have any doubt about people's ability to make very sophisticated homemade weapons. Gun control just hurts the lawful gun owner, and to allow this maniac to do that is BS because had just one or two been armed this whole mess may have been avoided or at least lessened!

Ask any that lost loved ones, and I am sure that they would do anything to step back and have been armed.

To say there was no time to respond is BS more than one watched the muzzle flash and hid!

edit on 23-7-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace

I have friends who are originally from the Aurora area, so no offense to anyone from there; but Denver has some menacing and sinister vibes.

Maybe it's because California has invaded Colorado.

No. It's because Denver is a safe-zone in terms of survival expectancy in the face of several highly possible disasters.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Here's my contribution.

I will ask you to watch the following video closely.
Check out what this ex-FBI profiler Brad Garrett hád to say (I say hád, cause pay attention to the way he sums things up..as if he was instructed to do so, also watch his posture, face mimics, sweat outbreak & such closely! As well as the emphasis on certain words)..!:

This is the video (click, you'll be directed to the ABC Newssite)

Remember the 'experts' that feature in news coverage right after, as with the 9/11..??

An excerpt of what he said in the ABC broadcast:

"..they're insecure..they start having..perhaps, dark thoughts, that people are following them. Or..that, there are voices..auditory voices, that are directing them.."

This, to me, sounds like TPTB are trying to be one step ahead, I'd say mind control fits the profile, this ex-profiler sketches.. What do you all think about this..?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousWitness

Like Loughner this guy can't put a sentence together, but was previously an intelligent individual.

Certainly it fits, and with the failure of Fast and Furious to deliver on Gun Control there is motive here. After all a well armed public is the greatest threat to tyranny!
edit on 23-7-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Probably coming down off of a methamphedamine/adderral binge. He is visibly exhausted in a dreamlike state and hasnt gotten much sleep if any, so i doubt he even knows where he is. I highly doubt he was posessed.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This gave me chills reading it. I know what you mean by intuition. My father had a job interview in the Murrah Building in OKC, april 19th, 1995 at 9:00am, but cancelled because his current work situation asked him to work instead and he ended up keeping his current position. Since then I also feel panic when things near me go awry. I'm glad you decided not to go. You raise valid questions, I feel like the true answers will not come out until a long time from now.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Politicians pass bills all the time that go completely against our constitution so no it does not protect us at all, unfortunately that is false. Obamacare, The Patriot Act, and The National Defense Authorization Act have all been passed by congress, upheld by the supreme court, and are completely against our constitution. Our politicians are not in our best interest, and that little piece of paper is next to meaningless now days.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I wonder if any of the Paintings at the Airport forshadowed this ?

just thought about it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Lol..I am from Chicago, but live in LA now and I can assure you Chicago is much worse. I have been to Denver and its kinda spooky in the morning. I stayed at an Upscale downtown Denver Hotel in the winter. It was a Sunday Morning when I woke up and went out to smoke and grab some Coffee. NOTHING was open not even a Starbucks, and the streets were pretty much empty. Not at all what I am used to.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I am curious as to why the NDAA law wasn't used in this case.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I do live in Aurora CO. I have for a little over 4 years now. I live only blocks from the mall/theater.

OP you are just making things up. This statement is an out and out lie. I live very,very close to Buckley. NOTHING out of the ordinary occurred there that day.

I also noticed that the day of the shooting, Buckley Air force Base was much busier than usual. A lot of jets at high altitude, not during their regular times. They usually fly at 11am and 2pm, very low to the ground. And only 3-4 jets at a time. There were probably 8-10 circling around the area. Buckley is 3 miles from the Aurora mall.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
Didn't Denver have a 'mock' disaster drill back in October last year? They didn't even tell the residents so everyone was scared and confused. I have the link somewhere and will post it when I find it.

Denver is very strange, indeed. I also hear rumors of the Queen of England snapping up land there and that it's the best place to be when disaster strikes due to its high elevation. Plus, you have Cheyenne Mountain, a military underground bunker.

With all the bad news regarding natural disaster and mass shootings that have occured within the Denver area,plus of course the strange airport murals and the underground bases near by,could it be that the mass shootings are something of an attempt to "anaethsetise" the general population to mass killing for when it all starts in earnest?
edit on 23-7-2012 by nake13 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So many lies and ignorant claims in this thread.

Many people I work with have been affected by this. They had family/friends hurt and killed.

To read so many untrue and misleading statements about this event just makes me mad.

OP you claim to live here. You should be ashamed.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by muircertach
I do live in Aurora CO. I have for a little over 4 years now. I live only blocks from the mall/theater.

OP you are just making things up. This statement is an out and out lie. I live very,very close to Buckley. NOTHING out of the ordinary occurred there that day.

I also noticed that the day of the shooting, Buckley Air force Base was much busier than usual. A lot of jets at high altitude, not during their regular times. They usually fly at 11am and 2pm, very low to the ground. And only 3-4 jets at a time. There were probably 8-10 circling around the area. Buckley is 3 miles from the Aurora mall.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Because there was nothing unusual there that day. I Live on Buckley and Alameda. I hear and see every plane in and out of that base. Nothing was out of the ordinary that day or anytime recently.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join