It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Denver/Aurora resident, I have a LOT to say about the shooting

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Here's the downside of the after affects re lack of emergency and ambulances (excluding Police):

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Here are some things that raise flags for me:

-If he bought tickets, he would have had to wait in line for at least 30 minutes[premiere night for batman? Yeah tickets were sold out months in advance], and no one saw a tall red haired guy standing by himself?

-His father was the guy that invented the mathematical theory that started the LIBoR scandal, no mention of this

-He studied under a Neuro scientist, Terrence J. Sejnowski, not that this is bad in itself, just fishy when a brilliant, young scientist goes on a rampage

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

His father was the guy that invented the mathematical theory that started the LIBoR scandal, no mention of this

Has anyone been able to verify this? That rumor came from a questionable source.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Robert Holmes is a software engineer with Fair Isaac, which provides credit scores and other financial information, says NBC San Diego

FICO is a public company that provides analytics and decision making services—including credit scoring[1]—intended to help financial services companies make complex, high-volume decisions.

A pioneer credit score company, FICO was founded in 1956 as Fair, Isaac and Company by engineer Bill Fair and mathematician Earl Isaac.FICO was first headquartered in San Rafael, CA, United States.

Selling its first credit scoring system two years after the company's creation,[2] sales of similar systems soon followed. In 1987 FICO went public. That year also saw the introduction of the first general-purpose FICO score when BEACON debuted at Equifax.

Originally called Fair, Isaac and Company, it was renamed Fair Isaac Corporation in 2003. The company rebranded again in 2009, changing its name and ticker symbol to FICO.

FICO also sells a product called Falcon Fraud Manager for banks and corporations, which is a neural network-based application designed to fight fraud by proactively detecting unusual transaction patterns.

en.wikipedia.org...

Fair, Isaac and Company is FICO now.

Do not know about testimony.
edit on 7/28/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/28/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I would imagine he could tell Congress the capability of the software that his company supplied and what a financial company could or would know or what it could do by using it.
edit on 7/28/2012 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spore

This is clearly in a tradition of pasties. He is an emf ray poisoned drone

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
Can i ask a question..........how come there is nothing WE can do??? Why is it, that these "events" happen; and the "evidence" always seems to be tainted and distorted; yet, we do nothing about it??? We don't call them out, on their LIES!!!! It's almost like, we're helpless; or want to remain helpless. Doesn't ANYONE see the walls closing in? It's always the same game: PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION. Unfortunately, their "solution" always ends up being less for us...and more for them. Less freedom, more security.

Dear citizens of the world........you are PARANOID!!!!!!!!!! Stop living your lives in FEAR. It's what "tptb" want!!!! They want us to be afraid of EVERYTHING!!!!! STOP ALREADY! There is nothing to fear, but the scumbags ruling our planet!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is something we all can do. We need to stop fearing and start loving. Fear feeds fear. All this "paranoia," this fear could actually be manifesting what we are fearing is coming. Focusing this fear could be what the people behind the Aurora incident is trying to do...focusing it to support the agenda of the NWO...or whomever it is if there is a group behind this.

Therefore, as a collective, we need to move towards the light (love) and bring in the light to the darkness (fear). We need to grow the love in our hearts then extend it outward...especially to those who needs it, those who we feel is corrupt, those who we feel is "evil." We need to vibrate at the higher frequencies...love and above...not at the low frequencies.

Since the focus is now on the Olympics, we need to move past the fear. Face the fear with love. Check this link out.

indianinthemachine.wordpress.com...-21729

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Things are not as they are being made out to be on the news...yet again in the media things are getting blanked over and theya re not asking the right questions...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I don't know if anyone's already responded to how long it took emergency personnel to respond, but this article lays it out pretty clearly. And considering what I've read up to this point in this thread, it seems as though a place that had so much "practice" with emergency drills, should have responded faster and more efficiently than what they did.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by PassedKarma

I believe something far more insidious is going on because James Holmes and Jared Loughner story has quite a few similarities due to their affliations. I have a fair idea of what might be going on but I don't think most people will believe it so I'll keep my thoughts to myself for now and see how this rides out in the coming weeks.

Could you tell us how long it took for Police and Emergency services to show up on the scene? From what I gather they took their time but that's unconfirmed.

Listening to the Audio it seems the police arrive in no time (under 5 mins) after the despatcher first makes a mention for units to the theatre, there is obvious confusion because at first there is still an armed man somewhere close.

Ambulances were another story, At least 20 minutes pass and the police are anxious to get the injured to hospital and tell other units to 'pack em up in cars and get them out of here' to paraphrase.

I'm not sure anything untoward is going on in these particular instances, to keep perspective th emor ethat know the harder it would be to control. Just my theory.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Excellent thread, and you have ever right to be suspicious as this case does not add up.

Thank you for the info TS, I always love getting first hand perspectives from people on the scene.

Jah bless you in your research on the topic at hand.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I hope this is allowed.

A tribute to those who died in Aurora
(But not according to the Social Security Administration)

Alexander J. Boik, 18: 1 record in Social Security database. Born 1920. Died 1992.

Alex M. Sullivan, 27: No match in Social Security Database.

Gordon W. Cowden, 51: 1 record in Social Security database. Born 1921. Died 2006.

Jesse E. Childress, 29: 1 record in Social Security database. Born 1903. Died 1975.

Jessica N. Ghawi, 24: 1 record in Social Security database. Born 1987. Died 2012 (a possible match) - Maybe the elite killed her before Molech and pegged her on this? The timing matches.

John T. Larimer, 27: No record in Social Security Database

Jonathan T. Blunk, 26: No record in the Social Security Database.

Matthew McQuinn, 27: 1 record in Social Security Database. Born 1898. Died 1965.

Micayla C. Medek, 23: No record in Social Security Database.

NO PHOTOS:

Rebecca Ann Wingo, 32: 2 matches in Social Security database. Most recent of the 2: Died in 2004.

Alexander C. Teves, 24: 1 record in Social Security Database. Born 1988 Died 2012. (a possible match) but the age matches the only other matching death!! ODD.

Veronica Sullivan, Age 6: No match but that's understandable.

All from www.jimstonefreelance.com...

also:
Something else is VERY WEIRD. ALL THE NAMES EXCEPT FOR ONE, HAVE EITHER NO MATCH OR 1 MATCH THROUGHOUT ALL OF HISTORY. THIS MEANS THAT WHEN YOU SEARCH THE NAMES ON GOOGLE, INCLUDING MIDDLE INITIAL, THEY WILL BE THE ONLY ONES THAT EVER COME UP, TO CLARIFY SEARCHING AND MAXIMIZE PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPACT.

THIS SHOOTING WAS MAXIMIZED FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPACT THE SAME WAY THE DATE 911 (AN EMERGENCY NUMBER) IS UNFORGETTABLE.

I wonder if this thread will get closed down - see www.jimstonefreelance.com... for more details on that too.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybeboo

Wow. That is VERY strange. What are the chances that everyone killed that day would have such a rare name, that there'd only be one person with that name?
edit on 5-8-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: Wanted to add something

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybeboo

That is weird, one question (as someone who is not a US resident) Do people only appear on these registers if they have claimed social security? Or is everyone registered?
Either way the google one threw me, I'm shocked at that finding and I tested it myself. Quite bizarre.

I thought there was something odd with the Police Audio but I can't put my finger on it, I'll listen again tomo to hear how it sounds with another listen.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join