It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Denver/Aurora resident, I have a LOT to say about the shooting

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

I would have sent this as a private message, but it keeps saying I can only send pm's to staff. I guess my account is too new. So, I am asking you if I can share your story on my blog. I am trying to gather everything I can about this incident. I have been looking for factual stuff, and your side gives another layer of info.

Here is my blog address: UnifiedSerenity's Blog

Thank you

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Don't shoot, just playing devil's advocates, but how do you know those posting on ATS are not playing a role? Do you know them personally? Here is the fun part, how do we know you are a real person and not an actor. Do you see the impossibility of proving this?

The government depends on this lack of proof to keep things hidden. It just gets to be too much. I find it quite odd there were no live footage of bodies coming our of the theater one after the other, all the ambulances lined up and firetrucks... nope just a single photo here and there. In our news whore day as we live in today, it's highly strange there wasn't more live / graphic footage.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I can't claim to be right, and I can't claim you are wrong. Do you honestly feel that these people look and seem sincere in the videos though? I have no reason to want this to be a conspiracy. Whether it's real or fake, it scares the hell out of me as a parent and human being. But the whole story, and these videos especially, seem just so "wrong" that I joined this forum specifically to discuss it. I genuinely think that these videos look like blatant acting jobs. That's just what jumps out at me when I watch them.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
When you all get a chance, please read my post here and see what you all might think:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by heycitizen

I can't claim to be right, and I can't claim you are wrong. Do you honestly feel that these people look and seem sincere in the videos though? I have no reason to want this to be a conspiracy. Whether it's real or fake, it scares the hell out of me as a parent and human being. But the whole story, and these videos especially, seem just so "wrong" that I joined this forum specifically to discuss it. I genuinely think that these videos look like blatant acting jobs. That's just what jumps out at me when I watch them.

I think we're seeing a few camera whores and people who want their name and face out there, to say "hey look at me, I'm important, I'm special, they talked to ME!" A majority of the people in there havent given media interviews, thankfully. I dont see a media blitz on the victims being positive in any way, in the short or long term.

There are parts of the story that we're just not going to know about until the guy talks, if he ever chooses to. There are other parts that we probably wont ever have an accurate depiction of - partly due to him likely not talking about everything, and partly because eyewitness testimony of tragic events is always seen as somewhat unreliable (for the better and the worse).

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

It's not a matter of whether he chooses to talk or not to the media - it's a matter if they'll allow him and I strongly doubt that will EVER happen.

In the mean time, it's in his best interests to stay silent and only communicate with his lawyer......oh that's right, he does'nt have one to my knowledge other than some incompetant public defender.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

It's not a matter of whether he chooses to talk or not to the media - it's a matter if they'll allow him and I strongly doubt that will EVER happen.

In the mean time, it's in his best interests to stay silent and only communicate with his lawyer......oh that's right, he does'nt have one to my knowledge other than some incompetant public defender.

Nono, you misunderstood me. I didnt mean the shooter talking to the media, I meant him talking to investigators. This guy will never be allowed to speak with another member of the media for the rest of his life, and that is a good thing.

As far as his lawyer goes, I'm not really sure if he's got a PD or if his parents are footing the bill for one of their own. Things like that could take a bit of time to hammer out and get settled.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Public defender. Supposedly a very good one though.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The ONLY chance Holmes has is a top notch private lawyer who has his own independant investigative team.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The ONLY chance Holmes has is a top notch private lawyer who has his own independant investigative team.

Frankly, I dont give a damn about this guy. My ideal situation for him would be to see him end up at Florence ADX, in an adseg cell for 23 hours a day, with no contact to the outside world. At least until he gets the needle.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Thats your emotional opinion; I'm taking the view there just MIGHT be a story we don't know about and I'd hate to see a young man given the death penalty for something he is inadvertantly innocent of, regardless of whether he pulled the trigger or not.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Thats your emotional opinion; I'm taking the view there just MIGHT be a story we don't know about and I'd hate to see a young man given the death penalty for something he is inadvertantly innocent of, regardless of whether he pulled the trigger or not.

Well yeah, thats my emotional response and opinion. Being more rational and realistic, I want the system to work and for him to get a fair trial. My belief is that one of two things will happen - he will open up to investigators and talk to them in exchange for taking the death penalty off the table, or he will stay clammed up and be found guilty of a boatload of counts of 1st degree murder and be sentenced to die.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'm not a big Alex Jones fan but I agree with him on this case --- Holmes is a mind control subject.

Black ops killings like this one are, I think, very precision timed. It all works like a ballet. They rehearse this thing over and over at a clandestine location until the participants do it with precision timing. The activities of the black ops accomplices were probably timed to only take seconds in order to limit their exposure to possibly being seen or caught. When the real shooter came out after the shooting, I think it only took seconds for him to dump his gas mask and weapons into the white car and then jump into the back of the van where they have just pushed Holmes out. I think only seconds after Holmes is ejected from the van, the team drives out of there. A standby position for the van could have been somewhere in the mall parking lot. They wouldn't even have had to have the van sitting there outside the door during the shooting. Look, the real shooter was already geared up and ready to go and so was Holmes. None of them actually strapped on anything in the parking lot. They were both (the real shooter and Holmes) pre-dressed, pre-geared and ready to go. There was only a few seconds of undoing the gas mask and tossing just fired weapons into the white car. Could all be done in seconds. No one got dressed or geared at the scene.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I find the fact that he studied directly under this guy to be interesting and telling:

www.salk.edu...

www.hhmi.org...

With this fellow supposedly being his mentor:

youtu.be...

Some fringey brain science there. The guy obviously has substantial intelligence. Think about every teenager you know personally. How many of them are into neuroscience and being given research grants? The guy is exceptional in some way. That's some major coincidence.

I wonder how much of his school and research background is actually being communicated to the public. So far, every "normal" person I talk to about it says the same exact thing: "He was a med student". That's a stretch.
edit on 24-7-2012 by heycitizen because: wording change

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by heycitizen

Apparently his mother was a psychiatric nurse for many years (20+).

Someone mentioned in another thread that the family were generational satanists.

Could all be some heralding rite for the coming of the Antichrist.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Better he talks with an independant investigative team attached to a damn good lawyer don't you think?

Prosecutors want first degree murder no matter what because the people of Colorado want JUSTICE and they don't give a damn how they get it. Already in the eyes of the residents of Colorado, Holmes is guilty.

If I was in his shoes I would NOT speak one word to Police investigators due to the nature of the charges.
edit on 24-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

I only recall his mother was a nurse, it was not mentioned what type of nurse.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by heycitizen

I'll come back later and read those articles, did watch the video though.....yep, hard for my brain to wrap around it

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

I'll start with the psychiatric nurse for now. Little early in the day for me for satan, thank you. Maybe after lunch.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Better he talks with an independant investigative team attached to a damn good lawyer don't you think?

Prosecutors want first degree murder no matter what because the people of Colorado want JUSTICE and they don't give a damn how they get it. Already in the eyes of the residents of Colorado, Holmes is guilty.

If I was in his shoes I would NOT speak one word to Police investigators due to the nature of the charges.
edit on 24-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Realistically, he is guilty. In the eyes of the court, that determination will take some time, but I am confident that a jury will give the same result.

As far as who it is better that he talks to, that would be a matter of perspective. Better from his perspective? You're right, independant investigators working with a good lawyer would be his best bet, if he really wants to either try and get out of this completely (not gonna happen) or avoid the death penalty.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join