It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hessdalen Live TV

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Greetings ATSers

Project Hessdalen, a scientific endevour in trying to learn more about a recurring luminous aerial phenomena in Norway, has set up a new live streaming server. It streams from three different cameras. The streams also work on the iPad which is a plus for many.

Camera 1

Camera 2

Camera 3

In case you are unfamiliar with Project Hessdalen and the Hessdalen Lights there was a recent documentary made called The Portal - The Hessdalen lights Phenomenon. Make what you will of the more "out there" parts but it is an interesting documentary in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Cool project. When I saw the thread I thought it was referring to the ATS member Hessdalen being on television.
Perhaps we'll get some interesting results from this investigation; I'm off to watch the vid...

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
bump to follow

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Nice find, cripmeister. The Hessdalen phenomena are definitely a fascinating thing. Really makes you wonder what they are and why they occur so frequently in this specific location.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Oh man, I was hoping they would do this! It's going to be hard to pry myself away from the screen.

Ipad support to? Awesome! Can't wait till it gets dark over there.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Charizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Yea, I was peeking a few times last nite, didn't see any suspicious lights though! Looks nice in the midnight sun.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Awesome, I live barely 2 hours away from that place. I should go visit it sometimes when it gets a little darker outside

Oh wow I'm gonna camp these cameras

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Yea tis cool....
You yanks should do a similar project on Area51
and other "interesting" places...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the links. I could sit and watch for hours

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Live low lux cameras (or infra-red, yet to happen, but who knows!) are the ultimate tool for those who have time to sit and watch them. Definitely a great thing, just a shame that JWPlayer doesn't allow you to rewind/forward over what you've watched in a session - maybe that's my PC not allowing me. But the stories and videos from Hessdalen and general UFO subject intrigue make this a "must bookmark" link in my eyes! Thanks! S&F for you.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

In case you are unfamiliar with Project Hessdalen and the Hessdalen Lights there was a recent documentary made called The Portal - The Hessdalen lights Phenomenon. Make what you will of the more "out there" parts but it is an interesting documentary in my opinion.

That's certainly an interesting documentary Cripmeister and the testimony from residents about cigar, saucer and conical shaped objects are pretty intriguing, particularly when they are reported to have specific features like two vertical lights on them - here's some other footage from Drivdalen in 2001 and it does get rather strange towards the end:

Video

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
What is that strange light over the horizon? I have never seen it before although I have spectate this camera. Can anyone explain? Just curious.

www.hessdalen.org...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Also what the hell are those "moving spotlights over the horizon" whoa!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Pls someone, I need ideas about that light in horizon.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Slow moving "cloud" over Hessdalen nights

www.hessdalen.org...
edit on 17-12-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Observations This Year:

Date: 09.01.2015 Time: 10:00 P.M. Place: Vårhus, Hessdalen.
Observer: Bjarne Lillevold

Bjarne was at home and was looking out of the window at the kitchen (towards south). He saw a big light south in Hessdalen. The light was red and nearly as big as the moon. The light was moving towards the north, in the direction to the automatic station (the Blue Box). When it was just above the Blue Box it stopped, split in two, and these two lights moved straight up with an enormous speed. It disappeared as in an explosion. - It was clear weather. Bjarne has seen a lot of light phenomena, but nothing like this before.

www.hessdalen.org...

Note - this happened DIRECTLY over the Blue Box auto station full of sensors? Wonder what the boys inside have to report? Sounds like a direct hit, our first UFO kamikazee intentionally performing directly over the world's ONLY full-time UFO observatory!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I know it would be a huge data hog but it would be great to use an ultra fast frames per second slow motion camera in areas like this.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: knowwhat

Agreed, Hessendale has lots of technical measuring equipment to analyze the light spectrum, and speed, but their video cameras are not up to date. I'm interested in this because of the red/orange orb I filmed 2 years ago, trying to figure out if its the same phenomenon that appears regularly in Hessendale.

top topics

join