It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora - The Goddess of Dawn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I did a search if anyone else caught onto this but came up with nothing...

The NWO LOVES symbolism and when it comes to a tragic event like what happened during the "Dark Knight" screening I asked myself...are their any symbols in this mass shooting event...and in my opinion (God rest those who were killed and may those who were injured recover swiftly) a major false flag event!!

I saw the word Aurora which is the Goddess of Dawn - here is the link about her:

Goddess of Dawn

It is also used to define the northern and southern "lights": Here is that link:

Other meaning

This may be a stretch to some but dawn brings a new light and to me that screams Illuminati !!! This event is purely a false flag...eyewitness accounts are being edited from MSM and the government is pushing to disarm the American people. BE PREPARED...and God Bless all of you!!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There is something about this Aurora shooting that seems waaayyy off to me. How does an unemployed neuro psych graduate student afford all that fancy stuff? Automatic weapons, tons of ammo, heavy-duty body armor, and all those fancy booby-traps in his apartment.....It seems to me that he would need at least $10,000 to buy all that stuff.

Even if the whole thing came to $2000, what unemployed student can afford that? I understand that the automatic rifle he used is at least $1000 by itself. Mortars and other fancy weaponry in the apartment? Where does a student in the school of psychology get all this stuff? And who taught him? I was a neuro psych major too, I don't ever remember them teaching us sophisticated booby trapping techniques.

The way the gunman meekly surrendered and confessed everything.....the rumors that he was assisted to get inside by somebody else who propped open locked doors for him....He acted like a brainwashed assassin. Remember Sirhan Sirhan? Completely brainwashed and confused, then conveniently locked in solitary confinement so he can't talk.

They found a malleable guy, a loner with no electronic trail on social media, and turned him into a killer....just in time, right before the UN votes on the small arms treaty.

Shades of MKUltra??

The University of Colorado, Denver is mentioned as one of the institutions involved in the MK-ULTRA project of the CIA, which focused on controlling the minds of ordinary citizens so as to induce them into performing assassinations.

An account of one such experiment, from all the way back in 1954, showed that it was possible to get individuals to fire a gun and then forget about it. (Incidentally, this is precisely the pattern evinced in the Sirhan Sirhan shooting. Sirhan fired a pistol in the general direction of Robert Kennedy, but then after being apprehended was never able to remember anything about the case.) The New York Times reported on the MK-ULTRA mind control program in 1978, following the wake of the Church Committee Hearings

www.examiner.com...

Our government has shown that it has no qualms about murdering innocent civilians in order to get it's goals accomplished.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I thought it was interesting that in 2011, there was a big stink here in Denver about how Aurora was spending 50 MILLION to employ more police officers while cutting other services. They use the "Aurora is a risk area" defense. But that hasn't been a problem in over 10 years. Aurora USE to be a predominately Latino and African American area. And there were gang problems. From about the time I was in high school (1998-2002) and forward, the demographics have changed dramatically. A lot of people here speculated at first that the crime was a race crime, but if anyone has seen the victim list, almost all are white. ANYWAY, I was always wondering why there was a need for so much spending on new police officers. I have NOT noticed an increase in traffic cops. I thought that's what was gonna hit us. I haven't noticed an increase of Aurora police at all.
I found a news article that discusses the idea of hiring more cops, but it only talks about hiring 50. I am still searching for an article that talks about how much they actually hired. I read it late last year.

Aurora PD News Article

join