It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well I by no means am crazy about this kind of paranormal stuff, I would rather never experience it, but nontheless it still happens semi-regularly. My house has always had things happen in it that are unexplained, for example we see a little boy at different times of the year running around, whenever he is here we have a handprint that appears constantly on the fridge, that doesnt fit anyones hand in the house. The topic of this thread is a picture of a man that my mom took, she was taking a picture of my nephew and saw him about a month later when reviewing her pictures.

Other than myself and my nephew, there we no other men in the house. I am only 16 and do not have a beard like this man does, nor was I wearing any similar clothes. This man is also very tall, or floating. Here is a close up--

Two Christmas's ago, at 3 a.m all of the pots were rearranged very neatly in between margarita bottles, they would have to have been lifted up and moved to do so. This is the second Christmas in a row were something unusual has happened. Perhaps I will upload a picture of the rearranging of the pots later.
I hope I am uploading the photos correctly, if not could a kind member please help me out?

Thanks Jake.
Edit:: I am away from home now, and will remove the thread and post another with the same info and correct picture when i come back. So please bear with me until then. Thanks
edit on 22-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: stupidity.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
To post a pic click tools on the top bar then ATS uploads then select image file on the left once it is uploaded click on the pic the copy and paste the link that says to use in a post. when you get it done then you can say.

new topics

join