It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The London Olympics & the Israeli Connection"Goldman Sachs"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Goldman Sachs, the Jewish investment bank that dominates the financial industry, has woven its tentacles round the London 2012 Olympics.

If you look at the "The London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games (LOCOG)"
The Board Members and their roles and connections to the giant Investment Banking Business are there to see.

Sir Charles Allen CBE
Sir Charles Allen is the Chair of LOCOG's Nations and Regions Group, responsible for bringing about the UK-wide benefits of the Games, and was appointed to LOCOG's Audit Committee in May 2011 and the Ceremonies Committee in July 2010. He is Chairman of the Join In Trust and was previously Vice-Chairman of the London 2012 bid company.

He is a Senior Advisor to Goldman Sachs.

Paul Deighton – Chif Executive Officer
Paul Deighton is the Chief Executive Officer of the Company.

Prior to joining London 2012, Paul was the Chief Operating Officer of Goldman Sachs in Europe, and a member of its European Management Committee. At Goldman Sachs he worked in a variety of management and client-facing roles for over 22 years, and was appointed a partner of the firm in 1996.

Sue Hunt, Director of Strategic Programmes
Sue is responsible for overseeing Partner & Programme Management, International Relations, Sustainability and Nations & Regions for LOCOG.

Sue joined LOCOG after 20 years with Goldman Sachs, most recently as Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer for the European Special Situations Group and previously as International Treasurer for the firm. While she was there, she sponsored a number of diversity initiatives and received a Global Leadership and Diversity Award. She was also on the board of their Business School and a patron of Community Teamworks – Goldman Sachs programme of activities in the community.

Terry Miller, General Counsel

Before joining LOCOG in October 2006, Terry spent seventeen years at Goldman Sachs, where she was a partner and served as International General Counsel of Goldman Sachs International.
I would suggest that the political power offered by and available to the directors who have Goldman Sachs connections should be ringing some alarms.

There is hightened awareness of a presumed threat of a terrorist attack at the games and the Israeli government are themselves quoting this in press statements (Iran). Is it too much to wonder why then, there is an undercurrent of Israeli dominance in the committee who have planned the Olympics?

I cant find any financial offers or sponsorship offered to the Olympic Committee under the heading of "Goldman Sachs", and I dont personally believe that those who are on the committee and hold powerful positions just happened to be available and applied for the positions....Your thoughts are welcome.

Respects

edit on 22-7-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If anything happens its got to be to blatant, I mean the speculation for a false flag is all over the place...

This is no longer the world it was sep 10th 2001...

I would hope to many sheep have awoken at this point to fall for it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I have my doubts..If this thread was about a big foot eating member of the tea-party it would have 47 comments by now !

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Give it time, the one i did on Israels report that irans gonna attack the olympics took some time to pick up steam as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by captiva

Give it time, the one i did on Israels report that irans gonna attack the olympics took some time to pick up steam as well.

Right on point. It won't be long before the why blame Israel whiners will come running.

And the Israeli connection is obvious when the logo spells out Zion.

OP don't be surprised if a few antisemitic comments gets thrown your way.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I wont be surprised, although even the thread de-railers cant argue with a persons CV....Im dealing in facts and not my opinion.. Thanks for the input, appreciated .

Respects

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I don't think that this should come as a suprise to people. Think about it this way. Every four years one of the biggest financial events in the world happens. Goldman is going to have advisors to redirect the funds to the investments that they have.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

Hi, Advisors who sit on the board? I think you mean a voting right on where any investments go and who have lobbying rights on decision making.

top topics

join