It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you help me figure out what's in this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi ATS, This afternoon I noticed Police blocking off the dual carriageway near where I live(Wolverhampton UK). I phoned my partner who told me more streets were being closed, So I thought maybe someone special is whizzing through or something big has to pass by. It turned out to be the latter.

It took about 20 minutes to travel one end to the other of about a quarter mile road (Probably less than a quarter mile) Whilst watching this thing move I realized I should take some pics, by the time I'd gone indoors it had gone onto another street.
I got ready, grabbed my phone and set chase. I knew it would get stuck at the top of the other street as it had difficulties getting around the roundabouts by my place.

Anyway I got a few snaps and 2 videos of it and would like you guys to help me find out what was in that container. Here's one pic
imageshack.us...

I should also mention that of late I've seen quite a few tanks on the back of trucks. It's probably all nothing but I thought I'd share it with ATS

Videos, youtu.be...
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I embedded them for you.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Thank you, I couldn't figure it out. ('
')
edit on 22-7-2012 by Jack3182 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jack3182

So I don't know what it could be... maybe industrial equipment?

Since this is a conspiracy site, maybe it could be some sort of super weapon, or alien tech, or alien shuttle inside lol. Perhaps someone with experience in these types of things could offer some insight.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm not seeing placards or any type of UN hazmat signage where it's supposed to be. My first guess is all the special handling and activity isn't for what the object is but what it weighs. I could be all wrong, but we see some real interesting configurations in the U.S. occasionally for moving industrial equipment and the like which just can't be broken down further for whatever reason. So...a trailer like that makes me think of the over-weight set ups here.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack3182

www.aleheavylift.com on the side of it...maybe a crane moving through.To lift lots of beer

edit on 22-7-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I think you and OrphenFire are right about it being industrial equipment. I've seen a few American programmes about heavy moving machines and with our smaller roads we rarely see it over here.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Haha. There is Banks's brewery just down the road.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
its an industrial thingie mahjig. used to build um in sim city i think.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Not sure what it actually is, but I believe it's to do with the rebuilding of Carvers Building Supplies which was burnt down earlier this year.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Cool, thanks for the info. A couple of friends lost work through Carvers fire.

As this is a conspiracy site I'll put this out there, why would a builders merchant stack wood in a upright/bonfire position?

www.expressandstar.com...

new topics

top topics

join