It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I posted a comment on Obamas Facebook page, now my Facebook account is locked

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Dear Leader Barry Soetoro cannot accept criticism.

Welcome to "the most transparent administration in American history"

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I read this morning CNN said the that batman killer doesn't have a facebook profile, thus something is wrong with him.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Sorry, guys! I am off topic, I am new here and don't know where else to post the following two cases:

Case #1
Ghana's President John Atta Mills who celebrated his 68th birthday on Saturday, died today, a few hours after being taken ill, but no further details were given. Speculation: Blood cancer

Egypt and Ghana are the only African countries that President Obama had visited.

www.reuters.com...

Case #2
Ethiopian Prime Minister Meles Zenawi is 'critical' in hospital in Brussels. Speculation: Blood cancer

news.howzit.msn.com...

The two African leaders sat next to each other at the 2012 G8 Summit, May 18 and 19 at Camp David near Washington.

www.presidency.gov.gh...

This is kind of weird, something mysterious! Can you guys please help me to open a new thread on the this subject?

Thanks
edit on 24-7-2012 by Methusalem969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I’m surprised none of the pro-Obama-jad folk haven’t had anything to say about this. But then, I’m only on the fourth page of this thread. I have been running around on planet earth since 1968, and I have never seen a more dysfunctional president. I just don’t understand what people see in the guy. I would love to give a more detailed explanation as to why I dislike him so much. But if I do so, in the end, people will only call me a racist. It happens every time. I’m sure because you voiced your distain for him and his action; they probably have your name setup in some anti-Obama database. Have you noticed any weird glitches in your computer? I wouldn’t be surprised if they were keeping tabs on your every move.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Why do people assume they have freedom of speech on privately run sites like Facebook. They do not. The terms that Facebook users don't read when they sign up gives Facebook the right to terminate any account at will. Which may include statements they don't like.

Either you got reported by too many annoyed Obama fans and had your account frozen for review or an over zealous Facebook employee didn't like your post. Not a thing you can do about it unless you want to sue them. Good luck with that.

Besides, Facebook is a man in the middle attack. Anything you put on it will be harvested for profit. Better off without it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well, I didn't get kicked off FB, but I'm probably on the "list" for sure now.

One thing I thought was funny was someone came in saying the Republicans were attacking an article he had wrote. He came in asking Obama supporters to go to his online article and help him defend what he wrote. I guess he couldn't defend himself.

Pladuim

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Howdy friend! Of course youre right.I was just giving him the basics.

I really thought everyone knew these days...and for a long while now...everything we do, say, write about and listen to and watch...is being recorded.

Including what I just wrote here....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join