It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I posted a comment on Obamas Facebook page, now my Facebook account is locked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm surprised that you actually decided to waste your precious time to post on his FB account
We all know nothing we say or feel is going to change anything so why bother giving even a bit of attention to the POTUS on FB?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Wow, that's spooky. I do believe that FaceBook is a massive government spying tool, why else would it go onto the public trading platform? They were posting billions in profit and turned down multi-billion dollar bids for the company.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Serves you right.....

Posting comments about the king without hsi permission.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I know a Ron Paul precinct coordinator who can't post Obama pictures on his FB anymore. Oh, I'm sure it is just a glitch in the system.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

your right there the same thing happened to me they told me where it was being hacked from

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
reply to post by Sulie

As someone said (my star).....facebook is not a place to be, unless you're into being spied on. duh.

Really? You don't think ats is being watched, recorded and filed?
Hahaha now that's funny!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Facebook is a scary phenomenon. I recently commented on a website somewhere and then suddenly a friend is commenting on my comment on Facebook
wtf? Can't even use my alter ego anywhere anymore without my friends seeing? Really disturbed me.

Facebook has now become a tool to monitor everyone. What a joke and it's not fun anymore.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
reply to post by Sulie

No, I live in North Dakota now and work for a small oil company.

As far as the DWH disaster, well that's a discussion for another thread but I posted my opinions on that issue in numerous threads about here on ATS. I will say this though, remember that everything government does is for an agenda and Obama's "expertise" in oil rigs and offshore drilling is about as good as my expertise on quantum physics and string theory.

If the government would have kept their "experts" out of it the leak would have been stopped in a matter of days. I've worked as a deepwater diver for 15 years and seen many situations similar to the DWH and they were all stopped very quickly. Hell I proposed a fix to the EPA, Congress, and BP, only BP was interested in trying it but was told by the "experts" in DC it wouldn't work.

That's the problem with politicians, they come into office only knowing how to lie and once in are experts at everything with knowledge of nothing.

The only people, besides politicians, who think they are experts on subjects they know nothing of substance about are reporters!
edit on 23-7-2012 by CharlesMartel because: fix typo

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
not this # again...

please, remove this thread

im rp supporter, but this is lame dude..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Congratulations, you have just won a spot in a FEMA camp.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WereWolfWoody

It's all because...

Obama doesn't care about White People!

Maybe he thinks the white people are doing just fine. They have all the offshore money in tax havens. And it's the other people that need some help?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

That's like putting yourself on front street, not main street.
They's lookin at you now Mr. Anderson.

It's bad enough to even be on Facebook, but to make comment and a negative comment at that, to the Obama.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NAMTERCES

Originally posted by WereWolfWoody

It's all because...

Obama doesn't care about White People!

Maybe he thinks the white people are doing just fine. They have all the offshore money in tax havens. And it's the other people that need some help?

I seem to have forgotten my offshore account information, could you give it to me.

implying all white people are well off, I work as hard as the rest of you do (two jobs)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

i say you should start watching for vehicles with govt license plates parked around your home and at work, and any other place you and your family may go. and people wearing suit and ties talking to their wrists. you might get snatched and held without access to a attorney.
and then whisked away to some unknown prison some where.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Wait for the knock. Bolt out the back. Hope you know how to live off the land.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

So what? Big deal. FaceBook does that kind of thing ALL the time. I don' t use it either but everyone I know has had their FB account locked for one silly reason or another.

FB is crap. It has nothing to do with Obama, Romney or Martians. It only has to do with a crap product. I've seen account locked for innocuous comments on a FB page for Rhianna.

Blame FB.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You need to ally yourself with Rush Limbaugh. Between him and Obama "there can be only one". Pa Ryuski. "Idyot tolka adin" I am not a "rushhead" but he has pointed out quite a few things about Obama that are very concerning. Anyway all of the media whether right wing or leftist are all puppets. The key is to keep an open mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Am I the only one who doesn't have a facebook account?
Any impolite ramblings against the leader of the free world seems to be frowned upon. I am not surprised your account was locked by the things I have read here and other places about such happenings. It seems to be pretty status quo just judging by what I have read. The more I do read, the happier I am that I have not signed up. Unless you are looking to just stir up trouble, I would leave that hornets nest alone. Though you are in the right and you say you were also respectful, it sucks to feel like your freedom of speech has been shat upon. I am not sure what your next step should be...unless you don't mind a little trouble. Likely, you will never find out the "REAL" reason your account was locked whether they eventually unlock it or not.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Here's my problem with your post 'I posted nothing that was disrespectful what so ever, even though if I had done so it is our right and duty to speak out with distain towards our elected officials'

I'm thinking, why write that unless maybe you went over the line. If you did, what did you expect, flowers?

There are way to many crazy people out there. Just watch the news....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Your post was completely rude for Facebook... It deserved an easy deletion.... Not a blocked account.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join