It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Special Forces Operating in Syria?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am not interested in your views on Al-Qa’ida I regard them as pitifully ignorant and not worth my time to debate with you on a thread that has nothing to do with Al-Qa’ida, LIFG or Libor.

Views ? facts.Check what thierry Meysan from Voltaire is saying. You are ignorant or lying .

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Western media supports Wahabbis

So the “Jewish controlled” media is being supporting the Wahhabi’s who throughout all of history have despised the Jews and tried to kill them.

Hmmm I think you should go and rethink your arguments.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Yes and actual Al-Qa’ida historians all disagree with what he has to say just as Peter Bergan for example.

But let me he and those like him “are all government shills”

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

And when did I claim this here? And yes According to Saddam Hussein,Wahab the founder of Wahabbism was a creation of British govt and certain arab authors hav e found evidence stating that Wahab had jewish ancestry.

For example, D. Mustafa Turan wrote, in The Donmeh Jews, that Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab was a descendant of a family of Donmeh Jews from Turkey. The Donmeh were descendants of followers of the infamous false-messiah of Judaism, Shabbetai Zevi, who shocked the Jewish world in 1666 by converting to Islam. Viewing it as a sacred mystery, Zevi's followers imitated his conversion to Islam, though secretly keeping to their Kabbalistic doctrines. In Europe, the Shabbeteans were eventually led a century later by Jacob Frank, claiming to be a reincarnation of Zevi. And, according to Rabbi Antelman in To Eliminate the Opiate, to them belonged the Rothschilds who had a hand in the founding of the Bavarian Illuminati. The Donmeh community of Turkey were concentrated in the city of Salonika, which became a hotbed of Masonic activity, and from which the Young Turk movement evolved, which aided in the collapse of the Muslim empire of the Ottoman Turks. There is evidence that Ataturk himself, the founder of the modern Turkish state, was of Donmeh origin as well.
www.terrorism-illuminati.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Saddam hated the Wahhabi’s, they fought against him because he was so secular.

If you think Saddam is a reliable source then I think you really need to learn how to critically analyse your sources.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Official establishment historian ???

Like the official explanation of the Libor scandal and Wells Fargo/HSBC/Goldman Sachs not involved in drug running or like how British govt is lying through its teeth about the magnitude of the Libor Scandal.

Yep ,I believe your crap

your system is corrupt,lying,rotten.Ready for collapse.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Considering that British helped in creating Saudi Arabia and helped Wahabbism and UK is known to asylum to the Wahabbi terrorists,Saddam is more reliable indeed.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
mkgandhas is a paid shill to derail threads, from what I've seen of him in other threads. Best just to try ignore him.

It is more then likely that the SAS are operating in Syria at the moment, either with regimented SAS troops or these "retired" ones. (who seem more like... Unofficial members who work as mercs for gov dirty jobs).

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nostromo85

Prove it. I am from India,the same nation that faced British mass genocide.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by nostromo85

Prove it. I am from India,the same nation that faced British mass genocide.

You just proved it! This isn't on topic and you're derailing the thread, like you do in every thread you comment in.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It was known from the early das of this scrap that Quatari Special forces as well as Turkish army,UAE,Saudi, and others were IN COUNTRY......
How do you think this all got rolling in the first place?
You dont get a revoution without laying the groundwork these days.....
Interesting side note, I am sure i saw a rebel with FN FAL rifle in film the other day......
(though it may have been a G3.....at any rate it may be possible to guess whos got the surpus weapons coming in by their types......somewhat anyways...)
No weapons like the Milan anti armour missiles, shoulder fired portables,@12000 a shot,are privately supplied to the rebs
....These come from the French and German goverments.....and the dont just drop that stuff off....they send people to train the rebs how to use them too......
In fact id expect to find
MI6,CIA,SAS,SBS,US Socom personnel,and a whole bunch of other operators of different nations flitting back and forth across the Syrian border on many different missions to the rebel strongholds and even to Damascus....
Its pretty much clear that Assad no longer has control of the borders or the country...just strong points and fortresses here and there....
Much like the US in Vietnam, they controlled the day, but the VC owned the night....
It would be very telling if we could get an estimated remaining strength count on Assads troops.....but
It looks like by the time they finish counting theres already less than they counted.......

When Damascus falls(and it will next week probably) i expect we will all get to see just how many of our nations troops are "helping out".
Should the spetznatz and our boys meet,.............................. i believe they will actually get along well....
I believe tha turning back of the frieghter Alead to unload the helicopters etc....signals a deal by Putin, with the West......
If i am not mistaken we have traded assurances that Tartus port will remain in their hands after the regime change....
maybe maybe not, but something must have slipped by under the table.....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have no knowledge or recollection of any such action,
Nor would I be at liberty to discuss such action, if indeed it did exist,
without prior authorisation from a superior officer associated with said action

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Just to clarify, if UK special forces are in Syria (which they most likely are) it would be in a support role.

MI6 or SIS agents (whatever they call themselves now) would be on the ground. These agents would act as contacts with the terrorists, I mean FSA supplying intel/caches. Also to keep the old boys back in Blighty fully briefed. A group of SAS soldiers would be on standby to quickly extract these agents should things go more pear shaped than they already are.

Not always, but there is a high chance a detachment from the SRR would also be on the ground (in plain clothes)

"Democratic nations must try to find ways to starve the terrorist and the hijacker of the oxygen of publicity on which they depend."

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
My personal belief is that currently in Syria there are British Special forces personnel conducting operations against the regime of Syria and conducting reconnaissance for an evacuation of British nationals.

Who do you think blew up the generals in Damascus? Do you think the rebels are capable of doing that?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Thanks for putting some work into this.

S&F

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
One more thing. PressTv. Not a reliable source of information, due to it being a mouthpiece for Irans Leaders.

Just MHO..........

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

glad you ejoyed it dude!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

So what if Wahhab had Jewish ancestry? Just because some has Jewish ancestry doesn't mean they can't become a Muslim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join