It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops shoot at Mums, children, release dog on woman holding child.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

If it was 2 years ago, then these thugs have surely made a lot of other enemies since then, and you probably wouldn't be on any of the suspect lists if they were to happen upon some extremely bad luck. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Didn't america under the guise of NATO just wipe out Qaddafi and half of Libya for this kind of behavior, torturing arresting and murdering innocence people and terrorizing his own, and Qaddafi excuse for this was they were the lowlifes of libya, but yet its acceptable in america, do as we say not as we do.

America home to hypocritical policies.

Edit to add: The amazing thing about this thread, is its those outside of america that seem more concerned about this, nearly all of the americans in this thread, seem ok about what happen and seem to support this terrorism on its own people.

Shows how far america has devolved over the years.
edit on 23-7-2012 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I resend all my previous post defending Anaheim PD.

My friend who was feeding me the info on this inccident Just Lost his younger brother last night to ANAHIEM PD violence.

The reports are that he was involved in a stolen car incident, his younger brother was a "gang" member who my friend always tried to save from that life.

Well people who where there, have already reported to him that His brother was Cuffed and Apprehended at the time.

And already the story is being spun to protect the cops.

I just don't know what else to do or say...

I am very, very sorry to hear this.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I was wondering if someone would post on this.

My friend who is living with me ATM, grew up on that street, both of my friends from Anahiem are actually hanging out here in perris with me.

They both agree you do not want to go in that area...

Its like the area called the Jungle in down town, its just bad.

People there have a signal usually a loud whistle and all the residence of that little U turn street coming running.

Anything coming out of there I would take with a grain of salt, ITS really bad.

As in don't go there you will get stabbed bad, or the Police don't like going there unless they are in force.

go look at the intersection on Google maps, its a perfect choke point as well, My friend tells me that they will block off the ends with dumpsters to trap cars in... for various purposes.
edit on 22-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

While I do not disagree with your post entirely, I must say that the "Jungles" is in no way shape form or fashion to be confused with nor compared to what's going on in Orange County, CA in any way...period! I live in Pasadena, CA (yes a suburb and home to JPL/NASA and scene of the Big Bang Theory @CalTech...lol) which is in Los Angeles County and I have not many, but a few friends who actually grew up in the "Jungles" and one friend who unfortunately, still lives in the area better known as the Crenshaw District. Orange County at the moment is rampant in violence much like the Rampart LAPD Division was in the 1990's. After the beating of Kelly, in Orange Co., the various Orange County PD's and Sheriffs dept., are in the news more for sure. This is due to their Chief of Police...he needs to go!

However, history tells us that South Central LA has had its historical moments. That's nothing to be proud of either. You won't get stabbed in the Jungles now a days
and BTW, who the hell told you that? It's not like that there now. Maybe 20 plus years ago, but not now. No cars are being trapped in the jungles
Sounds
like your friend is from the old school age of the "1980's". If that's the case, then yes crime was severely prevalent in the area of South Central Los Angeles, but now...no way. You can't even walk around and look suspicious without being stopped by LAPD or L.A. County Sheriff's dept., if you live in unincorporated areas like Compton.

All I'm trying to point out is that S.C. Los Angeles, is not the place is used to be. As a matter of fact, I would rather be stopped by LAPD in South Central, Los Angeles than anywhere in Orange County.

Orange County is full of rogue cops and sheriffs! That's a fact based on their current history.

BTW
The "Jungles" is no where near downtown Los Angeles. It's approximately south of Downtown L.A. and Culver City off the Southbound 110 freeway. And if you're speaking of the U-turn in the Jungles,...lol every turn is a U-Turn
Too bad the lame ass criminals in Orange county are trying to trap others...they won't get very far. Plus you are trying to compare a predominately black neighborhood such as the "Jungles" to Orange County....that's soooooo not appropriate. Not many black gangs in the O.C.

All one has to do is watch the movie Training Day with Denzel Washington....that neighborhood is the "Real Jungle" of South Central Los Angeles with real gang members in the movie. Some of those guys are not actors but real "Gang Bangers". I recommend this movie as a real representation and/or introduction to South Central Loas Angeles.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I honestly think these things are a product of society, how do we expect police to act when they are abused every minute of every day, not to mention being in constant fear of getting shot over a routine traffic stop.
Human nature if you spend all day getting called pig, dog, murderer, every profanity under the sun sooner or later your going to have enough, especially when the reason for it is your doing your job and for the majority of police that is helping people.
Easy to say don't be a cop but look at the end game, what decent human being would want to be a cop and face crap like that in that suburb everyday. You will be left with bad cops or none at all.
The people are upset someone got shot in their neighbourhood, fair enough but was the shooter there or were they taking their frustrations out on people who were just trying to do their job.
I can't ask anyone to put themselves in a situation I wouldn't put myself in, and I can assure you there is no way in hell I would be going to those places on a good day let alone after someone got shot.
So instead of whinging all the time how about people come up with answers, it's not the police you need to unite against it's the thugs all round.
Bring back vigalanty groups and clean up your own backyard, or are you to scared you might get beaten, raped, shot? When you see a meth house get ya friends together go in drag the guys out and leave them hog tied on the pavement with a warning for the next one, burn the house down.
When you see a pimp smacking girls around get ya friends together and give him a beating he wont forget.

Whats wrong with you people, police are not anonymous they have names, badge numbers etc and if an individual is that bad, bad things happen to bad people all the time.
If somebody I called for help assaulted me for no reason well lets just say I'm no fool & I have a long memory, now if they shot my wife or child lets just say an example would be made.
Having someone pull a drive by on ya house while your wife and kids are inside is a hell of a wake up call as is 3 masked men coming out of no where giving you an epic stomping, you broke my brothers back now I break yours.

Point is though you need to do something, either all the good people get out of these areas and the cops turn them into no go zones and wait for everyone to kill each other & burn the place down, or the citizens start to do something about their own.
Only other option I see is you welcome Jack boots with open arms cause you will not have 1 decent cop left within 10 years.
We don't have the gun problem you do so it's a little different, but where I used to live we had a big problem with Aboriginals. You couldn't walk anywhere after dark unless you were black and if it wasn't dina bolted down it was stolen. People used to call the cops and they would say nothing we can do, if we catch them their racial background will mean nothing happens, and we will be accused of racist behaviour, if we chase them they run back to tribal land and there is nothing we can do.
Solution was vigalanty sting opps, send a little white guy out with enough backup hiding in the shadows, or park up a ute with a generator in the back. It didn't take long for the scum to come out & they were given an education as to how to behave like civilised human beings.

edit on 23-7-2012 by WorkingClassMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2012 by WorkingClassMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Is that seriously your idea of a reasonable response?
(I mean what these cops did, not your literal post response).
If you are a cop, I feel for the poor citizens in your jurisdiction....
As I have said before:
If you can't root out the "bad apples", then you are either
complacent or inept...
Which is it?
It leaves one with any intelligence to believe that there
are no good cops.
If there were, there would be no bad cops.
But there are, so......
edit on 23-7-2012 by ViktorHaze because: clarification of thought

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
That being said, if this area is is as bad as is being portrayed, what's the excuse for that?
It didn't happen overnight.
If you let the place go to crap for years, and then expect the people you've left to their own devices to welcome you with anything other than contempt at the very least, you are as stupid as it gets.
And as the previous poster said, these people need to get off their asses and fix some of this themselves.
If a member of my family rolled a garbage bin onto the street to block in a car, cop or otherwise, he would get the ass kicking of his life.
I'm guessing most of these people think their children are wonderful, jesus loving, darlings that would "neva hut nobady..".
I'm actually disgusted by the entire situation.
Damn, America....get your sht wired, you're falling apart, and coming from a friend, it's heartbreaking...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I don't really profess to know the ins and outs of this area of the US and so, I can't really speak as to whether I agree or disagree with the actions of the police. I do, however, know that when something like this happens the person who is shot, arrested, brutalized is always the nicest, kindest, most pleasant human being that has ever graced the green earth. Bull#. These sorts of communities bring this on themselves; they're closed off to society, insular, tribal and they act suspiciously toward the police, so the police act suspiciously toward them. The suspicion on the community's part is most likely because the majority are either doing something illegal or know somebody that does and in some way benefits themselves.

Now, I may be making a blanket statement here but I know of communities like this in the UK. I am a born and raised Liverpudlian and we have many areas like that in the NW of England; places where you tell your kids and family never to go, places where you'd never pass through for a million pound, places where you know you'll be targeted and singled out immediately for heckling (and that's if you're the lucky ones), muggings or just a good old, bit of fun, random beating. If our 'cops' had access to firearms, even non-lethal ones, we'd fully support them going into these areas and shooting the places up, it's all those sorts of people deserve.

This all may sound very brutal but I've lived near and had to travel through places like this myself and you're treated like crap because you're normal, you go to work, you have 'things' that those people want and they assume they're allowed to take them, simply because they want them. If, from time to time, these people get targeted for some random abuse by the police themselves, then I will happily turn a blind eye, because society is better off without them in it. And if they didn't exist, we'd probably have no need for armed police.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

The thing is, you seem to be suggesting that this community somehow has been 'left to it's own devices' but what exactly are the police to do, babysit them? What about the communities that are left to their own devices and thrive? Your community is only what the people within make of it, and if you make it a #hole, then that is nobody's fault but your own.

I was recently made redundant, 2 weeks after getting a promotion at work; my whole team was made redundant. I feel angry that my employer has failed me, and I was kind of tempted to throw all of my Microsoft products out of the window (MS being said employer) but I didn't go around taking my anger out on anybody, or the police or bringing society and my own community down as a result. I got on with it and started looking for another job. And I think that that is the issue here, people feel let down but they don't want to take ownership of the problem, they want to sit on their arses and blame everybody else for it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Wow, this is too much.
What the hell is the matter with cops these days, shooting rubber bullets at unarmed women and kids is sickening.
These cops are terrorists. How does one stop this crap from happening?
I'm glad to live in Canada, it's not perfect but not as many crazy cops here.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
sad...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
losangeles.cbslocal.com...

So apparently the local residents were protesting an alleged shooting in the area. The situation turned ugly very quickly, with the police officers shooting several non-lethal rounds at children, mothers and seated bystanders.

Residents, protesting what they say is an increased police violence against them in the community, started the near riot on nearby La Palma.

After the shooting, the cops then release a vicious police dog, which then attacks a seated man and a mother with a child in her arms.

Police also set a K-9 officer on one woman and a bystander they said were agitating the situation.

Said Susan Lopez, “I had my baby with me. My baby! The dog scratched me and then grabbed me.” She added, “They shot at me while I was holding a baby!” Another woman yelled, “They just shot at us, they shot at a little kid, too.”

VIDEO included in the link.
edit on 22-7-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

I don't have the time right now to look them up as I have lost 3 computers to hackers as a result of my work. BUT..there are 6 different Supreme Court cases that state clearly that the public can use LETHAL FORCE against an =aggressive police agent or agency. Cops are security guards and NOT law enforcement, they are thuigs hired by the corporate city/state to keep us living in fear. It never used to be this way butr has turned this way as we will not bow down to the elite.

The public has the RIGHT and DUTY to throw off treasonous and aggressive public SERVANTS, they do not serve the public when they overstep their bounds of authority, they become criminals, breaking the federal code and oath they took when HIRED, and not ELECTED.

We have the Common Law right to defend ourselves and family.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
we as the "common people" should just start killing cops that do this kinda stuff. You know the courts arnt going to lay any justice on them, so why dont we the people do it ourselves.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
we as the "common people" should just start killing cops that do this kinda stuff. You know the courts arnt going to lay any justice on them, so why dont we the people do it ourselves.

Thomas jefferson would whole heartedly agree as would many of the founding fathers!!! It is our duty to throw off the chains of tyranny and injustice. Like I said, the Supreme Court stated in 6 different cases that We the People have the right and duty to protect ourselves up to and INCLUDING the use of deadly force. In those 6 cases, it was cops who were killed!!! I wish I had time to find them again.
edit on 24-7-2012 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

There are bridges you don't cross until you have no other option. To suggest that someone take a cavalier approach to taking any life, be it human or animal, is frighteningly small minded. But to publicly recommend the killing of a cop is just insane.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

ok, since asking nicely, protesting and trying to change politics have been working out so well. Cops are shooting at kids and letting the dogs out at mothers with infants in their arms. cops are shooting dead suspects in handcuffs. cops are putting 50+ bullets in a single unarmed man. cops are shooting handcuffed suspects in the head. the list can go on. But that isnt crossing the line. We can still take more from the cops/government. Stop day dreaming and thinking the world will change for the better on its own. The government and agents of the government are perfectly willing to kill people for far less then what these cops did.
edit on 24-7-2012 by theconspirator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

ok, since asking nicely, protesting and trying to change politics have been working out so well. Cops are shooting at kids and letting the dogs out at mothers with infants in their arms. cops are shooting dead suspects in handcuffs. cops are putting 50+ bullets in a single unarmed man. cops are shooting handcuffed suspects in the head. the list can go on. But that isnt crossing the line. We can still take more from the cops/government. Stop day dreaming and thinking the world will change for the better on its own. The government and agents of the government are perfectly willing to kill people for far less then what these cops did.
edit on 24-7-2012 by theconspirator because: (no reason given)

You say "cops". You blame "cops". Do you seriously believe that you are justified, therefore, to hold every "cop" accountable for the actions of individuals?

What groups could you be lumped into that would make you a "justifiable" target of some other downtrodden group? And what ever happened to that idea of judging a man by the content of his character?

No, I don't know many cops that I think are good people. Matter of fact, I only know 1 that I think is a decent person. The rest I think are utter jerks (in real life, not on the internet....there are several "good" cops on this forum). I have had many bad experiences with police, as a law abiding citizen with no criminal record. So I am not defending police. I am defending humans.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

you might be misunderstanding what I am saying. In no way am I saying start killing random cops to get revenge, I am talking about the specific people that did these acts. The ones that are actually responsible for these horrible acts need to be punished, because a month paid suspension until people forget is not justice for attempted murder, or in some cases, murder.
Make an example out of these guys and this kind of crap will stop.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

you might be misunderstanding what I am saying. In no way am I saying start killing random cops to get revenge, I am talking about the specific people that did these acts. The ones that are actually responsible for these horrible acts need to be punished, because a month paid suspension until people forget is not justice for attempted murder, or in some cases, murder.
Make an example out of these guys and this kind of crap will stop.

And i'm just saying that this kind of talk will get a knock on your door.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

lol probably but oh well.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join