It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops shoot at Mums, children, release dog on woman holding child.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

You can't let a #ing dog off into a crowd of people that aren't even doing anything. The dog isn't to blame, the trainers are. They trained it to do exactly what it is doing, and then were stupid enough to let it loose, only to run after it and try to stop it once they realised how dumb that idea was. Stupid ass pigs - do first, think later.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamLuv
reply to post by Yngvarr

3rd world squatters? You sound horrible saying something so blatantly ignorant. You are generalizing a VERY hard working group of americans.

No, I'm telling the truth about a huge percentage of these "Americans".
Standing around in front of Home Depot hustling for under the table
labor, refusing to learn English and being here illegally does not an American make.

BTW, I'm watching the local news and they're protesting in that barrio now
and setting fires.
Nice.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
You know what,
if they don't want people to protest and defy what to them is abuse, then just say so, change the laws to reflect that fear of popular review. Change the country as well to reflect the new interpretation.

No protest, no complaining, no nothing. We shoot you die, the rest go back to work.

If not people will get the bright idea that they live in a democracy and when injustice happens the law is the first to respond in the spirit of justice and order.

Then if not you have to shoot at civilians and unleash the Dogs of war on them. Really it is just to cover your ass. If this happens again to those people you will have to use real bullets.

Don't you get it? We need clarification. Do we in fact live in a democratic country where protest and popular dissent is allowed, or are you going to unleash goons on your people? Which is it?

Man dies for RUNNING from cops, his neighbors go to see this issue is met with professionalism and courtesy by the law that supposedly protects them. They in turn are attacked by the police like some cheap dictatorship.

Shooting at civilians and unleashing dogs on them. Unarmed civilians.

Maybe you want to give them the impression they should not trust law enforcement and maybe should be armed around them because they do in fact shoot at you, women children and all.

Which is it?

edit on 23-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Yngvarr

that is the most #SNIP# thing said in this thread yet.

Their nationality cannot be proven since it is a crowd and I see white people suffering this too, if that is really what you are referring to.

The issue is not if they are Americans. We don't want law enforcement doing this to ANYONE. The American public is being targeted by law enforcement as well as government. There are so many examples that you have to be a damn terrible liar to try and avoid this fact.

This is just wrong and unacceptable for a western country. They were unarmed and got shot at. Man was shot in the back for running from police, and as we can see with good reason. PERIOD.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I thought the dog got out of a car not that it was sent to attack.
Can someone clarify.

While I do agree with what you are saying, come back and protest the next day or in a street over, not where people are carrying out an investigation & remember a protest in this instance aka a mob has a tendency to get out of control given the situation that was unfolding action need to be taken by the police.
Was that the right action NO, should they mob have dispersed when ordered to YES.
What do you think the police reaction would be if people started inciting a riot and 10minutes later those cops are swinging from the nearest tree. We all know human nature has a dark side and things turn ugly very quickly.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WorkingClassMan

yes but WHY would you proceed to take him out of his cage, put him on a leash and stand at the front line?

That whole process was not an accident. They were unarmed.

The whole "police must not step down" thing is in question now. When is it the people´s right to assemble and protest what is injustice to them? Never? Then we don't live in a democracy and they don't deserve the order our society has and they themselves enjoy when not in uniform. Dictatorships pay a price for their absolute power. Maybe they want the Public to slip them that bill?

Our generation still has the impression that a democracy is worth fighting for. That is what THEY taught us.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Yngvarr

Them not paying taxes is not the issue. Kids injured...a dog released to a mob with children...and they set some fires to protest... terrible mama.... I've had enough of brainwashed comments. ATS lately is full of crap. Some people simply won't learn until the dog is released to them.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
[color=lightGreen]“Can’t we all just get along?” isn’t really an option. Things are better than in the past in some instances, but in others, not so much. Regardless, trying to talk about it reasonably is nearly impossible. Moderate voices are usually shouted down. Even in the 21st century some people still believe in the superiority of one race over another, despite the fact that, organically, race is a myth. We have ethnicities, yes, but race is an artificial construct based almost solely on the amount of melanin in a person’s skin and the size and layout of the facial bones and musculature. We’ve come a long way, but a long way remains and to discuss it reasonably is difficult. Cries of discrimination start coming in from all sides and before anyone knows it, the “discussion” is in the crapper.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

The fact that you refer to these people as "subhuman" speaks volumes about yourself.
So they are less than you? Equal to animals huh?

I wish you would express yourself this way in front of me with your glock strapped to your glorious hip.

oh ohhh and I'm one of those spanish speaking brown subhumans

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dembow

I dont care if they speak spanish or have brown skin. The subhuman was a bit harsh. Ill go with dirtbags. Anyone who sees that kin dof police presence and let sthe kids hang out after being ordered to leave is a dirtbag. No need to get all e tough.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
I don`t much care what type area it is. Those officers all need lined up and shot at that distance with these non-lethal weapons.

No, you're wrong. They need to be shot with lethal weapons. Cops like this don't deserve to exist on our planet. The world would be a better place if they were in a mass grave.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Not getting tough Domo, (we're all bad@sses on the internet) but I know you wouldn't express yourself that way in public. It doesn't matter what you look like, where you come from or what you believe in, nobody...nobody is subhuman or less than any other human being on this planet.

The cops are wrong on this one..doesn't matter if it happened in Anaheim or Beverly Hills.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dembow

I would say that I dont feel sympathy for the people and that they are dirtbags in public. I do agree that my saying subhuman was wrong.

I think the police should have just busted out some oc spray. I was being a bit harsh and grumpy but I still do believe in that kind of neighborhood you really have to come down hard on people.

It is easier being tough online, I agree. Im also insanely handsome, wear a size 15 shoe and gorgeous women pay me for my lovemaking prowess.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Star for you amigo.

And oh my God.....you too?!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Well, if you all really insist on it, maybe you can put an end to this type of police action?
Then it can be like here in France, where the cops don't have guns, and the bad neighborhoods in each city are no-go zones- they will not go in there because it is too dangerous for them.

If you are attacked or assaulted in there, you are on your own.
If anyone from that area commits a crime outside it, and then runs back into it, he is safe and is never further looked for.

Then these people definately won't have their rights anf freedoms to do what they want infringed.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Where do I begin? This is so disgusting, it makes me sick. C'mon fellow patriots in Cali. go get these cops. If I saw this in my neighborhood, it would have become fatal for those police, fast. (and if anyone thinks this is about inciting violence against law enforcement, then they seriously got their wires crossed) Since when do we allow domestic terrorists to openly fire on our women and children, and do nothing to stand up for them. One of the biggest disappointments of this article other than the obvious is no law enforcement officers were injured during this. Really? In my opinion every neighborhood in America especially the lower income ones should set up anonymous task forces to deal with police abuse, using the escalation of force ladder that officers are supposed to go by. If the police are using presence, then we use more presence, if the police use weapons, then we need to bring ours out and show them that we will not stand by and watch terrorists in our streets violate our people in any way. The times we are living in show us that these problems are not slowing down or going away, but getting worse by the day. America is turning into Nazi land quicker than you can say Gestapo, and what do we do, we peacefully protest. We need the strong men and women of our neighborhoods to come forth to our family and friends defense, not tomorrow, or next week, or a month from now, but yesterday. My question is who is a real defender of our people, and when are you going to take a stand? When is enough going to be enough for us, when will we instill the fear into them that they have kept us in for so long? Another question is what would you people do if you saw this happening in your neighborhood, would you cry, sit there and watch yourself, and the people you love get beaten or shot, or would you get angry, and do something about it? I know my mind is made up.........

edit on 23/7/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by getreadyalready

I would never let my kids tag along, the dirt bags were told to disperse before force was used, they didnt comply and then too little force was used.

Its not like cops just started shooting out of the blue. Those dirt bags didnt even move when they saw the guns come out. That neighborhood learned a lesson. I think the cops should have used sligntly more force. You dont get to sit around with a chalupa eating grin when you get axed to leave.

A "chalupa eating grin", huh?

Is it that you support the police in general, or only when they are shooting at Mexicans?

The other day my son smiled at me from across a field while we were outside. Was THAT a "chalupa eating grin"?

Yeah....after that comment I know where to file your opinion.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Dembow

I dont care if they speak spanish or have brown skin. The subhuman was a bit harsh. Ill go with dirtbags. Anyone who sees that kin dof police presence and let sthe kids hang out after being ordered to leave is a dirtbag. No need to get all e tough.

Define tough?

Sitting on the grass in front of their own homes?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It is clear that race has effectively divided us so much that we acquiesce to violations as long as we can still hate brown people. Not like that hate will improve our country, no, but it feels good to hate people we can say are economically inferior.

Now let's all donate to the PBA and smile as they shoot at us and sick dogs on our kids.

at least they will be white people hurting us and not filthy brown people.

/end evolutionary dead end.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Dembow

I would say that I dont feel sympathy for the people and that they are dirtbags in public. I do agree that my saying subhuman was wrong.

I think the police should have just busted out some oc spray. I was being a bit harsh and grumpy but I still do believe in that kind of neighborhood you really have to come down hard on people.

It is easier being tough online, I agree. Im also insanely handsome, wear a size 15 shoe and gorgeous women pay me for my lovemaking prowess.

just shut up Domo, shut up!!!!!!!! Your comments are almost as bad as the police actions on the video. Nothing worse than a coward to have something smart to say here. Obviously we know who's side you are on, the side that would rather beg on their knees, than actually see something wrong with this, and want to do something about it. So now you can go goosestep around your apartment or whatever cage you live in and reflect on your bad choice of comments.
SHAME ON YOU!!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join