It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Energy Detected and Measured At Ancient Pyramid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Cool. That's not the only place it happened either. Where's that Mexico or Peru pyramid video and photo. Looks like the same beam too. Interesting.

Looks like it already got posted. Thanks,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
dont know if this helps any but i thought it was notable .
the source of the pic also says this , Pyramid Energy
According to Dr. Philip Callahan, rose granite -- which was used in the construction of the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid -- is one of the most paramagnetic substances he has measured. Limestone, which covered the Great Pyramid, is diamagnetic. The cone shape and the pyramid shape are often considered to be energetically equivalent. Both are said to generate a spin field from the apex.

You can see an interesting Kirlian photo of the vortex energy out of a pyramid replica

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
what is with all these new fake azz members posting stupid, pointless, or hoaxing threads?? ATS is being DERAILED, from the inside? Who knows.. to the point where the main page has changed into some mega-headline thing... and every other thread talks about the same thing, or you get the one oddball like this thread.. I think CIA and fake disinfo agents are running it all around this site. No research goes into threads, and people just bi**h about other threads... who makes a thread to respond to a thread, or make a thread and respond to an event? JUST POST IN THE ORIGINAL THREADS.

SkepticOverlord.. your name is enough for me. This site has become something other then a place of truth, and you the owners are allowing it for whatever reason. If you werent, you would clean up these garbage threads and members making threads just to dreail truth and true research...

Obviously this isnt real, the picture is BLUE ffs... Egypt is not blue last time I checked...

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
what is with all these new fake azz members posting stupid, pointless, or hoaxing threads?? ATS is being DERAILED, from the inside? Who knows.. to the point where the main page has changed into some mega-headline thing... and every other thread talks about the same thing, or you get the one oddball like this thread.. I think CIA and fake disinfo agents are running it all around this site. No research goes into threads, and people just bi**h about other threads... who makes a thread to respond to a thread, or make a thread and respond to an event? JUST POST IN THE ORIGINAL THREADS.

SkepticOverlord.. your name is enough for me. This site has become something other then a place of truth, and you the owners are allowing it for whatever reason. If you werent, you would clean up these garbage threads and members making threads just to dreail truth and true research...

Obviously this isnt real, the picture is BLUE ffs... Egypt is not blue last time I checked...

~ Love is an art
hi , mad poster . i have been in plenty of arguments on this site and im not trying to start a fight this time . but as a retort to what you have said their are plenty of things on the internet that is some times hard to sift through the bull , so people bring it here to have help in the sifting and to get down to the truth which is how truth is found in any area of any topic . and by the way if you read any of this youd know that the pic is not from Egypt its from Bosnia and the only thing blue is the sky . sorry man . also , where did you see the name skepticoverlord at . i may have missed it but i looked through all 4 pages twice and never seen that name .
edit on 23-7-2012 by mynamehere because: confusion

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Unthought Known

From the article you referred to :

Assuming that all other forms of interference have been excluded and this signal acquired is the pure product of scientific evaluations and processes, I began applying multi-dimensional audio processing to extract from the signal what I could. The technical data is as follows: 1. The signal was put through a Redux channel with a downsample value of 4. 2. Then put through a Frequency Shifter going down -1.24 kHz then fine tuned up 75.9 Hz. 3. Then through a Saturator as a Digital clip: Drive=-11.4 dB, Frequency=30 Hz, Width=100%. 4. Then put through a 4 Dimensional EQ with an output gain of 1.50 dB: 1-Frequency=5.90 kHz, Gain=14.8 dB, Q=0.48 2-Frequency=210 Hz, Gain=14.5 dB, Q=0.10 3-Frequency=9.88 kHz, Gain=2.70 dB, Q=0.71 4-Frequency=6.02 kHz, Gain=8.61 dB, Q=0.29 5. Then through a Dynamic Tube with an output of -15.0 dB and a tone value of 1. 6. Then the signal is routed to an 8 Dimensional EQ with an output gain of -12.0 dB: 1-Frequency=135 Hz, Gain=-15.0 dB, Q=18 2-Frequency=2.32 kHz, Gain=10.6 dB, Q=0.11 3-Frequency=1.58 kHz, Gain=-0.49 dB, Q=14.6 4-Frequency=441 Hz, Gain=8.85 dB, Q=0.10 5-Frequency=6.13 kHz, Gain=15.0 dB, Q=0.96 6-Frequency=80.9 Hz, Gain=13.8 dB, Q=0.27 7-Frequency=130 Hz, Gain=-15.0 dB, Q=0.85 8-Frequency=3.73 kHz, Gain=9.34 dB, Q=0.85 7. Then the signal was put through Volume Utility to bring it down to -6.67 dB 8. I then applied Multiband Dynamics to clear up the signal: Input: Highs applied at 300 Hz=-24.0 dB Mid=-3.50 db Lows applied at 3.00 kHz=-14.5 dB Output: High=-11.9 dB Mid=-4.40 dB Low= 0.00 dB Channel Output: 24.0 dB 9. The signal was then put through another Saturator as a digital clip: Drive=13.7 dB, Frequency=255 Hz, Width 100% 10. Then another Frequency Shifter going up 100 Hz and fine tuned up to 30.7 Hz. 11. Then the signal is put through 2 Volume Utilities. One at -35 dB, then one at -20.6 dB. 12. The signal is then routed to a 6 Dimensional EQ with an output gain of -3.94 dB: 1-Frequency=2.41 kHz, Gain=15.0 dB, Q=0.34 2-Frequency=425 kHz, Gain=15.0 dB, Q=0.10 3-Frequency=3.81 kHz, Gain=15.0 dB, Q=0.71 4-Frequency= 106Hz, Gain=15.0 dB, Q=0.71 5-Frequency=965 Hz, Gain=15.0 dB, Q=0.10 6-Frequency=659 Hz, Gain=15.0 dB, Q=0.10 13. The signal goes again to another Multiband Dynamics channel: Input: Highs applied at 2.50 kHz=-15.2 dB Mid=-4.60 dB Lows applied at 120 Hz=0.00 dB Output: High=6.20 dB Mid=5.40 dB Low=0.00 dB Channel output: 5.30 dB 14. Then I put the sample through a Mastering Rack: Low Gain-8.25 dB Mid Gain-10.9 dB High Gain-24.0 dB Comp amount- 100% Comp ratio- 1 : 42.3 EQ Intensity- 200% Stereo Width- 190% Limit Gain- 9.00 dB 15. And finally the signal is put through one more Volume Utility to bring it down -14.4 dB.

Total technical mumbo-jumbo. Looks as they looked at Wikipedia's entry on sound, combining the terms they found there with the terms they see on a sound-analyzer, adding their own couple of terms, and write a lot of mumbo-jumbo. Think of it as somebody that read through a recipe-book, picked up a couple of terms, then writing a recipe for "mysterious magic soup", but calling for the ingredients of making a pizza, mixed with the ingredients of a cake, and using the cooking instructions for a piece of steak.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ok. to clarify this a little bit, there is no way that there wouldn't be some sort of energy coming from the top of a pyramid. Every building that has a peak has an energy signature emitted from it's peak. Every peak on a mountain range has an energy signature. Even trees have energy dissipated from them. The frequency of the signature is what makes them identify whether it is a possible pyramid or not. I am not saying it is impossible for a pyramid signature to be in nature without intelligent design but to have three signatures within this range in close proximity is so rare in nature that it would be like the odds of getting struck by lightning everytime you exited the house.

The Masons built lots of buildings using knowledge of the ancient designs. Washington DC has buildings in this style that creates frequencies in a certain way, and look at it, it is the capital of one of the most powerful countries in the world. Is this a coincidence? I don't think it's a coincidence at all, The Geomagnetic field that this emits may be able to some how influence people. This is knowledge that has been hidden from us so we do not gain power ourselves and the powerful remain in power.

Why are people so much in awe when around the pyramid? They are just a bunch of piled up rock and clay. The design is not hypnotizing at all but still our attention is drawn to them. What do we sense. Why haven't they been destroyed by the conquerors like all the other holy sites were? there is something about the shape that could make people bow down to the people in charge and do everything they want without knowing it. Shape, location, and height are important. The pyramids aren't working right anymore, the underground rivers and aquifers or caves have been damaged that help power them. Only in a close vicinity are they working.

I just study these things, my knowledge is based on this research. I have quite a few articles under my belt written by those who have studied them. My knowledge is based on their interpretations of the evidence and can be flawed but these articles were written by people who studied this stuff for many years, not just what is taught in textbooks.

What capped the pyramids and what was it made of? Why is the cap pictured as an eye or pineal gland? Why do many people give their respect to people who possess gold. Gold is a conductor and also can be used as a transmitter of frequencies. A person who has gold on them could possibly emit thought patterns that are understood by others and influence them. Were they plated with gold with a room inside where instructions were given subliminally? I haven't got enough knowledge of this to make a definite correlation but have enough knowledge to know that the possibility exists. What is the reason that people spend so much on Rolex watches, do they have influence over those around them? How come some are affected and others aren't? I have many questions that need answering yet.

Look around you, are there any buildings that draw your attention? Why do they draw your attention. Do we sense the energy being emitted? To live on one of these sites is not good unless you understand how to live there. Nobody lived in the pyramids, there was some chambers but they had a worship purpose and were visited on a regular basis.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Very intriguing - and I didn't know Bosnia had pyramids so thank you for enlightening me on the subject!

flagged

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Get a new hobby instead of watching Family Guy.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Nobody is claiming the photo is real. It's a made up photo or representation purposes.

as for the pyramids...well, I've recently visited the site...like 2 months ago. It appears some stone blocks have been unearthed at some parts of the hill. It is less than impressive from what I've seen. Could be nothing....but still...it is possible it is man made... Definately too early to tell. Osmanagic's team are lacking real funds to procede with further excavation, seems that the government just recently realized they could milk this, so it's starting to get touristy. So far only real proof of pyramids is the hill's shape, which does look like a pyramid, and the picture in the OP does it justice.

There are actually 3 pyramids...or at least they think so. They also dug up a tunnel (RAVNE) that they think connects the pyramids...So far around 700 meters of the tunnel has been cleared. The tunnel has some interesting properties. It is a maze, but no matter how deep you go...the air flow is constant and the air is fresh. It is obviously ventilated somehow, but they have yet to discover how. Some big man made stone megaliths have been also dug up from the tunnel. I believe one was weighing around 6 tons.

I did take some photos and vids...I just never got around to upload them anywhere...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I know a few people who went there and volunteered to help dig. They had an excellent time and said that it was cheap to stay there. The cost of living is pretty cheap there compared to what they were used to and the restaurant food was good in the town. Neither could afford to donate anything other than their time, but Sam was happy with their help. Being part of something is fun, the videos I have seen look like the diggers are having a good time. Isn't that what counts most in life, enjoying yourself.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is an incredibly interesting post. Whether it's fake or not it's a fantastic story.

@ the people disbelieving the story because they say the picture is obviously fake..........the pic is a painting or drawing....obviously that's fake. The image is just an imagining.

The part of the story you should be paying attention to is the names, and data and the decoded signal. That is the AMAZING part of the story if it's true. I've downloaded and listened to it, and read the transcript while listening, and I believe the transcript is fairly accurate.

What's mindblowing to me is not only that it's english voices, but what they are saying. Now, they don't say anything about this being a repeating signal or anything, and what the voices seem to be doing......is reacting in real time to the signal being analyzed and listened to!!.........think about that............almost like there's some group of technicians "up there" just monitoring this signal.......and them reacting excitedly to noticing that the signal is being analyzed.

I'm going to go back and read to see if they mention when that signal sample was being recorded to later be decoded. Was that recent or a while ago? Maybe we should be expecting visitors soon. I'm thinking it fits right in with the idea of off-worlders setting up these pyramids. They'd probably set these up on any planet with primitive human life, and when/if their tech gets advanced enough to detect and decode the signal, it's time they are considered for entry into the galactic human community.

I am obviously one of the people of the ATS community that believe we are NOT unique and that humans happen all over.....at least this galaxy. And I also believe that there's a galactic community out there. This fits right in with that whole theory. Maybe it fits in a little TOO well though, and that's why I'll maintain interested scepticism about the actual TRUTH in the story. But I also maintain that it's a great story.

But for us hopefull but skeptical people, there is a positive and a bit of finality to the story. The author of the story, whether it fiction or non-fiction states that this is being prepared for astonishing public announcement. So there you have it........if the story's true, there WILL be a public announcement as stated in the story. If the story's fake, that announcement will never happen.

All we all have to do is WAIT to see if the story's true or not. SIMPLE.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Yes. I agree. I heard there are many people coming, working for free on the site, from all over the world. In my view there could be something there...it's a chance to play archeologist

Also...there is the usual crowd around, selling "healing energy" of the site. For a mere 30 euros, you can get an "electrolite" reading before and after entering the tunnels.

Some local fog merchants are even speaking of fairies living inside.

There have been several documented cases of orbs being captured on digital cameras while in the tunnel. My company included.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

The Orbs are interesting. It seems like something from another dimension that is part way in our reality..... Maybe I have been watching too many sci-fi shows.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hogwash, poppycock and balderdash.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

I'm not familiar with those ancient gods.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Wow.....just.....wow.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Giants built all the pyramids found on the earth, the moon: Enceladus, Mars, and other planets about 6,000 years ago. The giants ruled the earth and built advanced devices with a knowledge that has been lost, ever since the Great Flood of Noah 4500 years ago.The giants were completely wiped out along with regular-size humans that acquired their technology. Only Noah and his family ,etc. survived. The ancestors of the Giants were the fallen Nephalim angels headed by Azezel. But no mention of Satan associated with Azezel is a puzzle to me. The advent of the giants is discussed in Genesis of the Bible and The Book of Enoch .Why isn't Satan mentioned with these "giants in the earth"?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Larry L

Edit: found it.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Shadowcast because: Answered my own question.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowcast

I'll be seeing Sam at the AAPS conference in Marquette this September. It will be interesting to hear about the new stuff they have uncovered in Bosnia. There are a lot of Good speakers this year, and the price is very reasonable for the two and a half day conference. They have lots of coffee there too. There are usually a couple of far fetched speakers but most have acquired a lot of evidence for their theories. There are some very well known speakers there with impressive credentials. It's nice when these things come here instead of being half way across the country.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by siluriancryptic

Giants built all the pyramids found on the earth, the moon: Enceladus, Mars, and other planets about 6,000 years ago. The giants ruled the earth and built advanced devices with a knowledge that has been lost, ever since the Great Flood of Noah 4500 years ago.The giants were completely wiped out along with regular-size humans that acquired their technology. Only Noah and his family ,etc. survived. The ancestors of the Giants were the fallen Nephalim angels headed by Azezel. But no mention of Satan associated with Azezel is a puzzle to me. The advent of the giants is discussed in Genesis of the Bible and The Book of Enoch .Why isn't Satan mentioned with these "giants in the earth"?

haha?
you got us?

please tell me you don't seriously believe that?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join