It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC News Exclusive: First Video of Colorado Shooting Suspect James Holmes Emerges

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Got to agree Storm, something isn't sitting right about this. I can't put my finger on it but this whole thing smells bad. I know I said in a previous post "Whatever happened to crazy?" But, something just doesn't feel right about this.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

A video came out of his first court hearing, he looks drugged out of his mind.
Take a look. Video is from a news outlet, so... cannot embed.
Gotta go to the site to see.

www.cbc.ca...

What bothers me are three things.

1. 2 stories of how he got caught:

- The first one says he got arrested in his car not resisting.

- The second one says he tried to get away pretending to be a swat member
and got noticed by two officers who proceeded to arrest him.

2. The cops got there mighty quickly, I read somewhere it took them 2 minutes.

3. He seems drugged on the video I just linked to.

Smells like a conspiracy of some kind, just in time too,
considering the danger of ratifying UN gun control laws in the US.

Just saying it's convenient is all.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This, to me, sounds like TPTB are trying to be one step ahead, I'd say mind control fits the profile, this ex-profiler sketches.. What do you all think about this..?
reply to post by AnonymousWitness

That federal agent was talking about schizophrenia but he could just as easily have been
talking about gang-stalking. Someone being gangstalked describes the same experiences
as a schizophrenic i.e. paranoia, hearing voices.

Everyone around him says they didn't see this coming. They describe him as a normal,
if not brilliant, personable young man. So what in the hell happened? He had just
moved recently from San Diego to Aurora. He's been in Colorado 10 months. Was he
planning this thing before he moved to Colorado? Or did something happen after he
got out here?

If this is mind-control then we need more info on the victims as well.
Could he have been targeting someone specifically and the rest of the victims are part
of the cover?

Lots and lots of questions.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
reply to post by PW229

What bothers me are three things.

1. 2 stories of how he got caught:

- The first one says he got arrested in his car not resisting.

- The second one says he tried to get away pretending to be a swat member
and got noticed by two officers who proceeded to arrest him.

2. The cops got there mighty quickly, I read somewhere it took them 2 minutes.

I think it's safe to conclude the suspect was not caught wearing all his gear, and I consider that to be unusual.
I too am curious about exactly what kind of police force were the first responders and whether or not it is unusual for that initial response force to arrive in the time it arrived in.

There are photos of gear on the ground between the exit door and the suspects vehicle.
I have seen photos of an AR-15, gas mask, black combat helmet, and various pieces of black gear I assume is body armor for legs/arms. There are photos with and without evidence markers. But in fairness, there is also a SWAT shield sitting on the ground in the crime scene in certain photos without an evidence marker, but the AR-15 is still laying next to the door... so the photos are convoluted.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Erbal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

There is no is the evidence of prior schizophrenia or accounts of gangstalking?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Sorry if this reads a bit choppy im doing what i can to make this as coherent as possible.
I feel something is very very off about all of this as im sure some of you feel the very same, skipping the main part of the event to the tail end of it, because there is still much conjecture as to what really happend exactly and in what order.

Some things that really raise suspicion to me

1. sitting in the car afterwards, personally i think some one who became that deranged would not have stopped there or would have atleast tried a bit more to escape, but thats just my personal thought.

2. informing the police that there were traps and such in his apartment. Again if he was so hell bent on killing people why would he have told them? guilt? From looking at everything from a distance this all seems far to well planned out. Could the dying of his hair have been used to reinforce this brain washing mind control that he was the joker?

3. sorry if it has already been mentioned but i have yet to see an un eddited versain of presentation when he was 18?

4. In the court videos, he looks very sedated. Based on personal experiances of being tranquilized for safety reasons, which I am willing to devolge if neccesary. I put the video on my tv and focused on his movements and eye motions, his pupils look to be somewhat dialated, it seems like hes going in and out of consciousness. His eyes going from wide open then to where his eyes seemed to be to heavy to keep open, dipping out of consciousness. I have very little doubt that he was drugged, but I remain open-minded to legitamate evidince proving otherwise.

Also Not totally sure if this was brought up yet but im quite sure he had a drum magazine, I would think it would be difficult to properly hold a riot shield and hold and assault rifle and be able to reload.

The Similarity between james holmes and ted kaczynski is uncanny. Ted being a neo-luddite(a personal world view opposing many forms of modern technology) and James talking about temporal illusions. What if this is far bigger than just more gun restrictions? Now from what I understand that Digital devices are not great for you, causing things such as sensory overload, or remember when the tv show Pokemon aired in japan and people having seizures from it?
A idea that we shouldnt be using or relying on certian technology, having diets much more healthier than ones recomended, self awareness, and being able to identify the differance between physical perception(as in knowing that matter is mostly empty space) and the perception of what we see.
Things that we dont normaly learn about in school such as the fibonacci sequence and the golden ratio. Well what if more and more people are seeing this, what would be TPTB response to this? Why not brain wash people with these veiws and make them appear to be a voilent type of person because they have those views, and be able to promote more gun controll? With the Patriot act and the National Defence authorization act could it not make it even easier for them to detain/arrest/set up people with these veiws which clearly oppose such an aggressive capitalistic economy? This Is what ive come up with after stewing on all this stuff for a bit. any POSITIVE CONSTRUCTIVE critisism is welcome, everything else will be shrugged off like a rpg hitting a Marauder.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

I thought the same thing. But honestly I think this is false flag. In my opinion, I think they are trying to paint everyone as a criminal instead of your stereotypical caucasian middle age male or african american or latin gangbanger (Not being racist) They want everyone to be feared so they can past the gun laws. What better way than to have someone with so much potential in life turnout to be a killer. Now everyone is a suspect. Also I notice they didn't label it an act of terrorism. Why? Because he's not muslim. If anything is an example of terrorism, it is this. I HATE mass media. Good thing I don't follow any of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Erbal

The Censoring of information that conflicts with the official story is also
somewhat worrisome. I believe we all took a look at this post?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More evidence that shows us that there is more to this than what meets the eye.
Gun control might be a reason for this, however, I believe in looking at all angles.

Who was in that theater? Maybe there was someone there that TPTB wanted erased?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join